true_88

Jul 15, 2017
I never saw Catalina's previews, but I'm happy that she turned out that good and you guys like her. Personally, I would prefer more Milfs than teens. But that's just me. :p
Same here, it does need more MILFs. Especially since this game has an actual MILF and not some 20 year old model who the dev says is 44

Reactions: cold_arctus

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I never saw Catalina's previews, but I'm happy that she turned out that good and you guys like her. Personally, I would prefer more Milfs than teens. But that's just me. :p
Well, MILFS do have another gear that teens don't have!!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So new girl, and nothing new with sister and mom?
We got something new with the Mum in the last update.
She already has more progress than any of the other girls, so seems pretty unlikely that she'll receive another scene so quickly after her latest.
Sister might well be due a new scene but the new girl, Catalina, will need to catch up, too.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
We got something new with the Mum in the last update.
She already has more progress than any of the other girls, so seems pretty unlikely that she'll receive another scene so quickly after her latest.
Sister might well be due a new scene but the new girl, Catalina, will need to catch up, too.
yeah but Ferin is good to not let many girls inn, it will mess up alot. feel like he/she should finish the other girls. me wanna do the Doc

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
yeah but Ferin is good to not let many girls inn, it will mess up alot. feel like he/she should finish the other girls. me wanna do the Doc
I have a massive soft spot for Laura, too.
Maybe her two massive soft spots influence me... :unsure:;):LOL:

I wouldn't be surprised if we do get a new scene with the Sister soon, to take her to the same level as the Mother.
Riley or Kay, after her. Then Laura, finally Annika & Hana?
But I fully expect Catalina to be the primary focus for the next couple of updates, at least.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Point (2) I think people with epilepsy have a hard time with the flashing screens, so if it would be implemented probably best as an opt-in option instead of default.
Did someone have these problems at MOTH? That's how it was done, there. It's just a short white flashing, 2 times short, 1x long. Just to simulate the MC cumming. I'm not talking about permanent flashing ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
With reception it depends on how you play it. If you have full rooms, there is no need to have someone at the desk, why try to check in more people when you are full? With events to unlock I might not have a full hotel, but need to move staff about so may leave the front desk empty so I can get the events I want.

I used to leave the front desk staffed all the time, until I realized it was sometimes detrimental to have people waiting overnight before I would have a room available. I mean really, in a VIP hotel who is going to do that?

Only time I could see it useful is if you are trying to get a specific guest, but if you are full up why would you attempt to check more people in when you don't have empty rooms? Again, its all your strategy and how you want to play it.
That's true, it depends on how you play. Personally, I'm so used to the mechanics of the game that I actually don't need it. But if that option exists, make the best of it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did someone have these problems at MOTH? That's how it was done, there. It's just a short white flashing, 2 times short, 1x long. Just to simulate the MC cumming. I'm not talking about permanent flashing ;)
I know how it is done in MotH (and many others), although I sometimes thought it was used a bit too much I don't mind, and I don't know of any specific problem somebody had, but yeah, photosensitivity can trigger quite easily, so it may be salient to just optionalize(*) it, methinks.

(*) I know big words which don't exist. Maybe I should have writed "make it optional"

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
You probably forgot. During the voting, the most choice was sister Amber and Catalina.
And, of course, for the continuation of the mechanics/history

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
The girl after Catalina will be a fatty called Big Sur??? :unsure:
Big Sir! Will be a new guest…

Now, as to the cards… you should just be guaranteed the missing card when you have pulled all the others, any game mechanic that calls for save scumming is a bad one.

(Why am I writing this here when I’m actually a patron? Oh well…)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Big Sir! Will be a new guest…

Now, as to the cards… you should just be guaranteed the missing card when you have pulled all the others, any game mechanic that calls for save scumming is a bad one.

(Why am I writing this here when I’m actually a patron? Oh well…)
Actually, this has been changed in this month's update.
You will now always get a new card if there's one available.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry, I was probably not clear enough, I did not doubt the numbers at all. My last post was trying to be a sarcastic callback to somebody who disputed all kinds of Patreon polls and claimed to have the "real numbers" which looked a bit like mine with Julia always winning out by a landslide.
I remembered that "fake numbers" guy when I saw your post.
Made me laugh then & now. :ROFLMAO:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Sorry, I was probably not clear enough, I did not doubt the numbers at all. My last post was trying to be a sarcastic callback to somebody who disputed all kinds of Patreon polls and claimed to have the "real numbers" which looked a bit like mine with Julia always winning out by a landslide.
I remembered that "fake numbers" guy when I saw your post.
Made me laugh then & now. :ROFLMAO:
He's the guy I compared to a certain orange individual with an alien lifeform on his head, and the posts got deleted :)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes