Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Abbreviation: A shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, utilizing omission of letters, and sometimes substitution of letters, or duplication of initial letters to signify plurality, including signs such as +, =, @

I can confirm that the original "Inselaffen" is indeed a quite common slur for Brits in Germany

Reactions: cold_arctus

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Abbreviation: A shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, utilizing omission of letters, and sometimes substitution of letters, or duplication of initial letters to signify plurality, including signs such as +, =, @

I can confirm that the original "Inselaffen" is indeed a quite common slur for Brits in Germany
PLZ - Postleitzahl
o.a. - oben angeführt/oder ähnliche
o.g. - oben genannt
o.A. - ohne Altersbeschränkung
GmbH - Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Wz - Warenzeichen
z.B. - zum Beispiel
z.Hd. - zu Handen
zzgl. - zuzüglich

Not just us island monkeys, it seems. :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
PLZ - Postleitzahl
o.a. - oben angeführt/oder ähnliche
o.g. - oben genannt
o.A. - ohne Altersbeschränkung
GmbH - Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Wz - Warenzeichen
z.B. - zum Beispiel
z.Hd. - zu Handen
zzgl. - zuzüglich

Not just us island monkeys, it seems. :ROFLMAO:
o. a. should not mean "oder ähnliche", that would be "o. ä."

Also "o. a.", "o. g.", "o. A.", "Wz", "z. Hd. (zu Händen - if you do not have umlauts, you'd need to expand "Haenden") are not that common in everyday usage (they do exist). I could give you "usw." ("und so weiter" - and so forth, same as "etc."), "bspw." ("beispielsweise" - as an example, same as "e. g." in English). Yeah, we also do like it. And of course "RflEttÜAÜG" ("Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz" - law concerning the re-delegation of the tasks of supervising the labelling of beef)

Oh, and to keep this on topic: isn't Annika great? And Kay too?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
o. a. should not mean "oder ähnliche", that would be "o. ä."

Also "o. a.", "o. g.", "o. A.", "Wz", "z. Hd. (zu Händen - if you do not have umlauts, you'd need to expand "Haenden") are not that common in everyday usage (they do exist). I could give you "usw." ("und so weiter" - and so forth, same as "etc."), "bspw." ("beispielsweise" - as an example, same as "e. g." in English). Yeah, we also do like it. And of course "RflEttÜAÜG" ("Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz" - law concerning the re-delegation of the tasks of supervising the labelling of beef)

Oh, and to keep this on topic: isn't Luna great? And Gracie too?
lol Sorry, I just grabbed them from a wikipedia page of .
I probably messed up the formatting.

Luna & Gracie? That's not on-topic here mate, wrong thread! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol Sorry, I just grabbed them from a wikipedia page of .
I probably messed up the formatting.

Luna & Gracie? That's not on-topic here mate, wrong thread! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Which Luna and Gracie are you talking about, I only mentioned Annika and Kay by name ... :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Couple of minor bugs to report....

1. I just started getting that disappearing guest bug. I saw mention of it here but hadn't had it happen to me until I got to Hotel level 3.5'ish. Then I had it happen 3 times in a fairly short period of time. I wasn't paying too much attention but I believe it only happens when a guest is checking in the afternoon. Which is the most common period as it's next up after the morning check-out. But it's never happened when I replaced a pissed off guest in the morning or evening.

2. Had a weird doppelganger bug. Riley was showing up in the restaurant and on the resting bar. I only noticed it because the mouse-over wasn't working on her when I went to see what her levels were in the restaurant. I dragged her icon from the resting bar back up to the restaurant and that fixed it. Here's a screenshot of it....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Does anybody else face the problem where when you let guest check in, they just disappear or don't check it at all?
By "disappear" I meant, the guest check it but you don't see them anywhere in the hotel. You only realize when you progress the next task and even though the guess is not visible they get mad for not provide any services.
By "don't check in" I meant, they literally just don't check it. No matter how many times you click check in, at different periods of time.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anybody else face the problem where when you let guest check in, they just disappear or don't check it at all?
By "disappear" I meant, the guest check it but you don't see them anywhere in the hotel. You only realize when you progress the next task and even though the guess is not visible they get mad for not provide any services.
By "don't check in" I meant, they literally just don't check it. No matter how many times you click check in, at different periods of time.
Loading the auto save can sometimes fix that, they have it fixed for the next update. It only happens if you fail a guest enough times that they check out without paying. Keep them happy, and you won't hit that one any more.

Reactions: Jake2000

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
nice update, 4rth n 5th teir are way more balanced. are we getting a 6th lvl, upgrades & more items to equip ?

Stripper

May 2, 2020
Did this happen to anyone? The game worked fine yesterday. Today I'm unable to load the game. Is there any fix? bug.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did this happen to anyone? The game worked fine yesterday. Today I'm unable to load the game. Is there any fix? View attachment 1428971
Well, not knowing what you did, have to start with the basics...
Did you play from the archive or extract it?
Did you make a manual save?
Did you make a new copy of the game and forget to copy over your profile?

Stripper

May 2, 2020
Well, not knowing what you did, have to start with the basics...
Did you play from the archive or extract it?
Did you make a manual save?
Did you make a new copy of the game and forget to copy over your profile?
I manually saved the game before closing it yesterday.
I extracted the game in a folder
I did not make any copies of the game, as it wasn't necessary.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes