S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
You cannot, for now.
AFAIK Faerin intended to get the game built up first, before introducing the lower difficulty levels.
I do not think they are going to come, until the game is pretty much finished.
I guess he's building the full game up, with everything included for the hardest difficulty setting, then will trim away the parts he feels can be dropped, to make the Easy level available & easier.

But one of the members of his team can answer that better/more specifically than I can.
You have already told everything :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
is there any guide or walkthrough?
the beginning of the game where the cards you choose does matter?
There is a Guide in the OP.
There are a total of 45 cards available, 16 for the MC and 29 for the girls. You will eventually gain them all.
Choose the ones that benefit you the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
how many hours of content is in this game?
Bit hard to say, as depends on how you play & how fast you read.
I'd estimate there to be a good few hours (4+?), at average reading speed, if you play it as intended, without cheats & mods & without skipping to reach the lewds.

Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol I now have 5 girls with the Underpaid trait.
Obviously not given it to Julia.
Riley only costs $250 p/w, so not given it to her.
Laura has The Bride equipped, so not given it to her.
Hana has The Lover & with Underpaid she's now $0 p/w.
Catalina has The Mistress & Underpaid, so she's down to $375 p/w.

5 staff members for $625 p/w is sweet!
Only leaves Amber at $500 p/w & then Annika & Kay at $625 each, all with Underpaid assigned.
Grand total of $2,375 p/w needed to break even.
Can just take 1 customer per week & be in plenty of profit, from here on out. :ROFLMAO:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Bit hard to say, as depends on how you play & how fast you read.
I'd estimate there to be a good few hours (4+?), at average reading speed, if you play it as intended, without cheats & mods & without skipping to reach the lewds.
During testing phase, I have taken more than 10 hours to reach level 5 and unlock everything (except the cards), doing the events and so on...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
lol I now have 5 girls with the Underpaid trait.
Obviously not given it to Julia.
Riley only costs $250 p/w, so not given it to her.
Laura has The Bride equipped, so not given it to her.
Hana has The Lover & with Underpaid she's now $0 p/w.
Catalina has The Mistress & Underpaid, so she's down to $375 p/w.

5 staff members for $625 p/w is sweet!
Only leaves Amber at $500 p/w & then Annika & Kay at $625 each, all with Underpaid assigned.
Grand total of $2,375 p/w needed to break even.
Can just take 1 customer per week & be in plenty of profit, from here on out. :ROFLMAO:
Dunno, I find underpaid the weakest of the traits, at least in the endgame as it is now - take two guests per week and you run a profit without it. I might think differently if I started again and saved up to build some sauna all while some guy from the bank is collecting his weekly interest (which may happen).

Reactions: mightybored

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dunno, I find underpaid the weakest of the traits, at least in the endgame as it is now - take two guests per week and you run a profit without it. I might think differently if I started again and saved up to build some sauna all while some guy from the bank is collecting his weekly interest (which may happen).
lol Let's be fair, they're all pretty worthless at endgame stage. Even the star traits are pretty inconsequential, even Julia's.
Honestly, I don't know why I used Underpaid. Probably because it's a management game, so lowering my expenditure is always a good option.
There is zero point in paying more than you need to, for the same service. Never mind double the cost! That's just bad economics.

Even still, as you rightly say, wages were not a problem as it was.
Double $2,375 is $4,750 & all Level 5 guests already pay more than that. Even for a 3 day stay.
Sitting on $500k in my hand, I don't think the bank loan is ever going to be an issue. Money, itself, has never been an issue.

But I still have at least 2 traits left unused for each girl, so it's not like I'm running out of them.
Just wanted some actual value from them, above the unique star trait for each girl.
Underpaid provides a benefit that cannot be achieved for more than one girl, any other way. For me, it's obviously not "the weakest".
+5%/+10% gives me absolutely nothing I need. I am already capable of reaching 95% & the most demanding guest only needs 90%. I'd say these are "the weakest". They have absolutely zero value.
-50% wages gives me that as extra income. Not needed, either, but does actually provide a tangible advantage, that cannot be gained otherwise (outside of The Lover). This has distinctly more value than zero. It directly & positively affects your P/L margin without consequence.
No business in the world would turn that down.

Don't forget, if there are any further skill levels (doubtful at this stage, I know), then the girls' cost p/w increases, as their skills do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Someone please tell me how exactly should I install the incest patch? I tried it. But not working.
The root of the game's folder. Wherever you extracted the .rar archive.
See the first question in the FAQ for screenshot.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
+5%/+10% gives me absolutely nothing I need. I am already capable of reaching 95% & the most demanding guest only needs 90%. I'd say these are "the weakest". They have absolutely zero value.
I disagree. Yes, they do not change my ability to satisfy guests - even with both Karens (Karen isn't one of them even) you can manage. But I have less card shuffling to do to keep Sofia happy. With all girls at least +5% in everything they do with guests, the best card in the game can stay where it is without me reassigning it. Or I can go exploring while Sofia can still be happy.

So in essence it's a decision between convenience and results. I trade in a couple of (by now almost worthless) $$ for more enjoyable gameplay. In the end: how many mouseclicks will you spend for how much money. Personal preference I'd say, but not exactly "zero value" on this meta level.

But of course now that we have all cards and items and spent all on the rooms and still have hundreds of thousands in the bank - all of them are inconsequential.

Reactions: whichone

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
The root of the game's folder. Wherever you extracted the .rar archive.
See the first question in the FAQ for screenshot.
Yeah I solved it just after posting the question. It's a little different than other games. But do you know how to save the game. Cuz the save option is locked.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah I solved it just after posting the question. It's a little different than other games. But do you know how to save the game. Cuz the save option is locked.
You can only save your game from the planning screen.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But of course now that we have all cards and items and spent all on the rooms and still have hundreds of thousands in the bank - all of them are inconsequential.
Yes, exactly as I said.
At this point in the game, even the unique star ones.
I disagree. Yes, they do not change my ability to satisfy guests - even with both Karens (Karen isn't one of them even) you can manage. But I have less card shuffling to do to keep Sofia happy.
Out of interest, how do you have "less card shuffling to do, to keep Sofia happy"? :unsure:
All staff members can satisfy Sofia without using The Courtesan.
2 activity cards, room item, inventory item (80%) + The Office.
All other guests are satisfied with this amount, without The Office, or The Courtesan.
The only gain is that you can get away with not using the Office, with the +10% star trait, but only for 3/9 Activities.
So the +10% has some value.
But the +5% does not achieve this. At 85% you still need to either switch The Courtesan, or use The Office, to satisfy Sofia.

Last edited:

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
How to trigger Riley's rude awakening event? Amber and Riley are both tier 4 and Amber is hired, but I can not check on Riley at night.

Helion1

May 25, 2020
the game can not progress when it's supposed in animated scene happen. Anybody else has the same problem?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes