Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I'm sorry to say but this game is losing my interest in him. what is wrong (in my opinion) are the dynamics of manor management. if I place Kay in the maintenance room, and Julia or Amber in the housekeepink room, there should be no inconvenience in the structure, instead every day there is at least one room that closes even if the girls are in their places. if I place Hana in the security room, there should be no thefts ... instead the customers are robbed and leave without paying. another problem, even if they have a full energy bar, the girls get sick when they are put into service, leaving the customer unsatisfied. in the latest version i found an annoying bug. I check in to 3 customers, they are allowed, but as soon as the planning screen appears if I'm lucky I find 1 customer otherwise zero. the game would be interesting but it must be corrected, so it is not very credible.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm sorry to say but this game is losing my interest in him. what is wrong (in my opinion) are the dynamics of manor management. if I place Kay in the maintenance room, and Julia or Amber in the housekeepink room, there should be no inconvenience in the structure, instead every day there is at least one room that closes even if the girls are in their places. if I place Hana in the security room, there should be no thefts ... instead the customers are robbed and leave without paying. another problem, even if they have a full energy bar, the girls get sick when they are put into service, leaving the customer unsatisfied. in the latest version i found an annoying bug. I check in to 3 customers, they are allowed, but as soon as the planning screen appears if I'm lucky I find 1 customer otherwise zero. the game would be interesting but it must be corrected, so it is not very credible.
The girl just being in her assigned position isn't a guarantee that you'll not have a negative event. The percentage at the top right also matters. So, for example, if you let maintenance fall down to around 65%, then try and correct by putting Kay back in place, there's still a chance a room will shut down because she doesn't get caught up in one single work cycle. Personally, I never let one of those percentages drop below 80%.

The dissapearing customer bug has been well talked about here, and it will be fixed next update. If you get the bug, you can just reload the autosave and go back a step or two. It only happens when a guest leaves early and then checks in again the next day.

Love to see negative comments on rate page. Those people seem dont get it LOL.
Not sure what you mean by "rate page" ? This is the discussion thread. It's absolutely the place to talk about what you don't like, what you do like and to report bugs. Maybe you're thinking of the Review thread.. which you only access when you rate the game using the stars.

• Angry
Reactions: JiiEf and TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not sure what you mean by "rate page" ? This is the discussion thread. It's absolutely the place to talk about what you don't like, what you do like and to report bugs. Maybe you're thinking of the Review thread.. which you only access when you rate the game using the stars.
I'm pretty sure that he was referring to the review page.
FYI you do not "only access when you rate the game using the stars".
Just click on Reviews, at the top of the page where it says: Discussion | Reviews (78).
This allows you to read the reviews without requiring you to submit a rating.

Reactions: TheDevian

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm pretty sure that he was referring to the review page.
FYI you do not "only access when you rate the game using the stars".
Just click on Reviews, at the top of the page where it says: Discussion | Reviews (78).
This allows you to read the reviews without requiring you to submit a rating.
By access, I meant making a post. It actually took me a min. to figure out how to do a review because I was unfamiliar with this forum platform. I looked all over for a posting box, start a thread link.. anything. Then I did a face palm and just clicked the number of stars I wanted to rate it as, lol.

And, yes, I read the reviews on almost all the games here, that I am interested in. TBH, it's the most useful feature in my opinion. I found a lot of diamonds in the rough by reading the reviews. Games that I was passing over because of the screenshots or the OP, but then a review made me try them.

Reactions: whichone

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
The girl just being in her assigned position isn't a guarantee that you'll not have a negative event. The percentage at the top right also matters. So, for example, if you let maintenance fall down to around 65%, then try and correct by putting Kay back in place, there's still a chance a room will shut down because she doesn't get caught up in one single work cycle. Personally, I never let one of those percentages drop below 80%.

The dissapearing customer bug has been well talked about here, and it will be fixed next update. If you get the bug, you can just reload the autosave and go back a step or two. It only happens when a guest leaves early and then checks in again the next day.

OOPS my bad, I mean reviews LOL

Reactions: moose_puck

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Now that the majority of the girls have their tier 5 outfits I'm really looking forward to Annika and Hana getting theirs because they kinda stand out as the only ones still with their bras on - time to get with the new dress code, ladies. :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Now that the majority of the girls have their tier 5 outfits I'm really looking forward to Annika and Hana getting theirs because they kinda stand out as the only ones still with their bras on - time to get with the new dress code, ladies. :p
Hey, don't forget Catalina!
All 3 of them need to get their kit off! :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
By access, I meant making a post. It actually took me a min. to figure out how to do a review because I was unfamiliar with this forum platform. I looked all over for a posting box, start a thread link.. anything. Then I did a face palm and just clicked the number of stars I wanted to rate it as, lol.

And, yes, I read the reviews on almost all the games here, that I am interested in. TBH, it's the most useful feature in my opinion. I found a lot of diamonds in the rough by reading the reviews. Games that I was passing over because of the screenshots or the OP, but then a review made me try them.
I agree. It is also helpful to find out why a game that seems good from the "front" page will only have 3 tsars (typo, but I'll let it stand there, in Soviet Russia typo fixes you!) - and whether the downsides matter to you at all. Most reviews are not helpful but some are really giving an insight.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Most reviews are not helpful but some are really giving an insight.
True. Some reviews try and be objective. I find those ones particularly helpful.
Even the subjective ones, as long as they define their perspective "I don't like sandbox but didn't find this too bad", etc. can still provide some use.
As you say, unfortunately most do not.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I think it's because I use the cheats a bit... but my Annika is actually only a few days away from Level 5, while a couple of the older girls are still well away from 5. So I got her early on but then I played level 3-4 with almost no cheats. Plus I sent Annika to the teacher a lot. It will probably be Amber and Hanna who are last for me to get their Tier 5 outfits.

I just unlocked the final Level 4 event for Julia and I have to say - very nice animation Faerin! I find Julia very hot and her face is very expressive. I sure hope you continue to add content, even after the main game is finished. Things like side quests in the town, lewd interactions with the guests, new guests (sure you could tie that in to a Patron contest/vote thingy). This game is begging to be expanded, lol.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think it's because I use the cheats a bit... but my Annika is actually only a few days away from Level 5, while a couple of the older girls are still well away from 5. So I got her early on but then I played level 3-4 with almost no cheats. Plus I sent Annika to the teacher a lot. It will probably be Amber and Hanna who are last for me to get their Tier 5 outfits.

I just unlocked the final Level 4 event for Julia and I have to say - very nice animation Faerin! I find Julia very hot and her face is very expressive. I sure hope you continue to add content, even after the main game is finished. Things like side quests in the town, lewd interactions with the guests, new guests (sure you could tie that in to a Patron contest/vote thingy). This game is begging to be expanded, lol.
His point is that Annika, Hana and Catalina are the only girls who do not currently reach Level 5.
So they are the only ones who do not have Level 5 state of undress available, yet.

Definitely agree on side quests in town, etc.
More guest interaction is coming.
Still got the trader & the cave, in the forest, to explore, too.

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
His point is that Annika, Hana and Catalina are the only girls who do not currently reach Level 5.
So they are the only ones who do not have Level 5 state of undress available, yet.

Definitely agree on side quests in town, etc.
More guest interaction is coming.
Except that Catalina already has her level 5 outfit, even if her level 5 event doesn't exist yet. She's different from Annika and Hana that way - they lack both the level 5 outfit and event, and it's pretty obvious since Catalina doesn't use her bra anymore while Annika and Hana still do. My original joke was that I want Annika and Hana to get level 5 outfits so they ditch their bras since if you go down the staff menu now they're the only 2 out of 8 ladies still at level 4 outfits.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
So do not have Level 5 state of undress available, yet.
Ah, OK. I didn't know those three didn't get to 5. I'm currently at 4.7'ish Hotel level and I have like 3 of my girls with 2 skills at 5 and the third really close.

Question though... I noticed that all the girls have an option to see them dressed as the "front desk" role (Julia's job basically). Is this just so you can see them in a sexy outift or can you eventually re-train their skills?

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Except that Catalina already has her level 5 outfit, even if her level 5 event doesn't exist yet. She's different from Annika and Hana that way - they lack both the level 5 outfit and event, and it's pretty obvious since Catalina doesn't use her bra anymore while Annika and Hana still do. My original joke was that I want Annika and Hana to get level 5 outfits so they ditch their bras since if you go down the staff menu now they're the only 2 out of 8 ladies still at level 4 outfits.
Yeah, true.
I know what your original joke was, that's what I was explaining to moose_puck.
I mistakenly added Catalina, though. As you rightly say, she's just missing the Level 5 scene, not the outfit. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Question though... I noticed that all the girls have an option to see them dressed as the "front desk" role (Julia's job basically). Is this just so you can see them in a sexy outift or can you eventually re-train their skills?
Traits allow you to boost some skills, but no re-training is available.
I think the front desk outfit is just the hotel's uniform, so they all have one but only Julia's role uses it.
*They also wear it when they're not assigned to a role.

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I have a question about a bug that I had yesterday. I started the game v0-7-0. It stalled in the opening with the message "Loading System Assets". Waited several minutes, no progress. I had ran the game the previous day with no problems, and saved before i quit. I have the player log from this incident. Seeing that there was a new update, I loaded v0-7-0-9b, and ran with no problems. What happened to v-0-7-0 overnight?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a question about a bug that I had yesterday. I started the game v0-7-0. It stalled in the opening with the message "Loading System Assets". Waited several minutes, no progress. I had ran the game the previous day with no problems, and saved before i quit. I have the player log from this incident. Seeing that there was a new update, I loaded v0-7-0-9b, and ran with no problems. What happened to v-0-7-0 overnight?
There were a couple of bugs found at the beginning of the game which were fixed in the latest hotfix. The log you attached does show a problem, but Faerin would need to take a look at it to be able to find out what happened. Though if you're not noticing any new problems, you should be ok.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes