Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the game can not progress when it's supposed in animated scene happen. Anybody else has the same problem?
Is the animated scene freezing/locking up? There are several options that can fix this.
  1. Confirm the drivers for your video card/GPU are up-to-date.
  2. If you're using an Nvidia GPU/video card, go into the Nvidia Control Panel and disable .
  3. You may be missing Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Click to download them. Extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file.
  4. Add Mystwood Manor to your firewall/anti-virus exception list.
Try any or all of the above and that should fix the problem.

Helion1

May 25, 2020
Is the animated scene freezing/locking up? There are several options that can fix this.
  1. Confirm the drivers for your video card/GPU are up-to-date.
  2. If you're using an Nvidia GPU/video card, go into the Nvidia Control Panel and disable .
  3. You may be missing Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Click to download them. Extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file.
  4. Add Mystwood Manor to your firewall/anti-virus exception list.
Try any or all of the above and that should fix the problem.
Thank you very much, i just disable G-Sync, it's work now.

Reactions: Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hopefully as soon as possible
because it is impossible to play and improve the skills of the crew
When one of your guests walks out of the hotel without paying that will mean she or he will go missing the next time they check in to stop this from happening just reload your save and that will take the game out of the bug loop

revanix

Jul 30, 2018
When one of your guests walks out of the hotel without paying that will mean she or he will go missing the next time they check in to stop this from happening just reload your save and that will take the game out of the bug loop
ok yall know already about that.
then ill go and make a new save ^^

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
Will the game tell me that I found everything from the attic (when I'm searching the items for the girls)?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Will the game tell me that I found everything from the attic (when I'm searching the items for the girls)?
No, but you will read that you've wasted time searching and found nothing due to the RNG. But if you go into the Staff screen and click on the "Inventory" tab, you should see a total of 14 items there.

Reactions: Flute

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Ran into a bug; renovated the housekeeping room before the tutorial told me to, now I'm stuck with Julia telling me to renovate said room.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Ran into a bug; renovated the housekeeping room before the tutorial told me to, now I'm stuck with Julia telling me to renovate said room.
then restart it will only take 2min of your life
i actually did the same mistake

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Probably you have used a mod, if so the bug is in the mod not in the game...

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
then restart it will only take 2min of your life
i actually did the same mistake
I pointed it out because bugs should be fixed, something that's hard for the developer to do if none reports them. I did indeed restart.

Probably you have used a mod, if so the bug is in the mod not in the game...
I'm running no mods, didn't even know there was any available.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I actually got this too. I thought she HAD told me to do that renovation, but maybe I skipped too fast.

ALSO -

When I re-roll the lobby because no guests have shown up, if a guest DOES arrive on the re-roll I don't see a portrait. I CAN check them in, as that option is available, but I don't know WHO is available.

As usual, no mods with fresh 0.7.0.9 install.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I actually got this too. I thought she HAD told me to do that renovation, but maybe I skipped too fast.

ALSO -

When I re-roll the lobby because no guests have shown up, if a guest DOES arrive on the re-roll I don't see a portrait. I CAN check them in, as that option is available, but I don't know WHO is available.

As usual, no mods with fresh 0.7.0.9 install.
The bug occurs when a guest leaves without paying and then checks back in the next day (or on the same day). So reloading your save should fix that for now. Faerin has found the bug and it's fixed for the next update.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes