Xyclos

Feb 8, 2018
Hi guys!
I'm new to this game and thread, and hope someone can help me. The fact is that despite having the mansion at level almost 5, Laura has not yet appeared (seems that the event of Kay getting sick has not triggered).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reading the thread I have seen that it is a bug that occurs from time to time.... does anyone know how to fix it? I've been for about 100 in-game days now, and I'd rather not have to start over :(

Thanks in advance! ;)

PD: I'll attach my save file in case it would help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi guys!
I'm new to this game and thread, and hope someone can help me. The fact is that despite having the mansion at level almost 5, Laura has not yet appeared (seems that the event of Kay getting sick has not triggered).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reading the thread I have seen that it is a bug that occurs from time to time.... does anyone know how to fix it? I've been for about 100 in-game days now, and I'd rather not have to start over :(

Thanks in advance! ;)

PD: I'll attach my save file in case it would help
Here is your fixed save back. Laura's hired and the healthcare facility has been renovated.

Memox

Sep 11, 2020
Am having a black screen at launch after unity logo and card loading screen nothing after that, I installed visuals c++ from 2005 to 2021 reduced setting to lowest as I have an old device also nothing, also I don't hear sound like some said only black screen and a white cruiser anyone can help?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Am having a black screen at launch after unity logo and card loading screen nothing after that, I installed visuals c++ from 2005 to 2021 reduced setting to lowest as I have an old device also nothing, also I don't hear sound like some said only black screen and a white cruiser anyone can help?
Have you read the FAQ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I just did and surprisingly disabling nvidia G 105M did work! But really really slow maybe should wait for a fix from dev
I guess it can be added to the list of nvidia cards in FAQ

THANKS
There won't be a fix.

Did you check if G-Sync in NVIDIA Control Panel is disabled?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
There won't be a fix.

Did you check if G-Sync in NVIDIA Control Panel is disabled?
Those are the cards that can work with G-Sync (for desktop, but I think that for mobile G-sync has been introduced later), the one that uses Memox is just too old for this kind of technology and I think that it isn't shown any option in nVidia panel.

1636293606613.png

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
The average 'level 5' guest:

sofia.png

Yes waiter, I'll have your finest Finnish breakfast, followed by a Shiatsu massage, and in the evening, I want a Bulgarian dance set to Prince's Purple Rain. Don't forget to serve me a cocktail, specifically a single plum floating in perfume, served in a man's hat. And if you disappoint me by even one percentage point, I won't pay you a dime.

ircoolgijoe

Apr 14, 2019

View attachment 1489611

Yes waiter, I'll have your finest Finnish breakfast, followed by a Shiatsu massage, and in the evening, I want a Bulgarian dance set to Prince's Purple Rain. Don't forget to serve me a cocktail, specifically a single plum floating in perfume, served in a man's hat. And if you disappoint me by even one percentage point, I won't pay you a dime.
I really hope we will be able to fuck the shit out of her when the guest update comes out.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Will this game ever add the ability to load saves from previous versions of the game? I do enjoy this game, but I don't like having to grind to get my employees to max stats everytime I decide to get the latest version of the game.

Also I've been having a glitch or bug with my game. I have all the rooms unlocked and my hotel at level 5. When I accept multiple guests to check them in, for some reason my game sometimes doesn't check anyone in or maybe only one of the guests in. This happens quite frequently, so when I would have a full hotel I have no guests because the game decides not to check the people I tell it to in.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will this game ever add the ability to load saves from previous versions of the game? I do enjoy this game, but I don't like having to grind to get my employees to max stats everytime I decide to get the latest version of the game.

Also I've been having a glitch or bug with my game. I have all the rooms unlocked and my hotel at level 5. When I accept multiple guests to check them in, for some reason my game sometimes doesn't check anyone in or maybe only one of the guests in. This happens quite frequently, so when I would have a full hotel I have no guests because the game decides not to check the people I tell it to in.
It has always had it, you just have to copy over your profile folder, where they saves are stored.

I think they are looking into that.

Volcanic_Assassin

Oct 20, 2018
I just started playing the game and I was wondering if someone could lend a hand. I just unlocked the nurse and renovated the nursing station. The nurse pops up and says to drag her pic to the left slot and Kay to the right. I do that, but when i hit play she just pops up and says the same thing. it wont move past that scene. Ill attach my save if anybody can trouble shoot it for me Id be much obliged

Reactions: Zomigottastop

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing the game and I was wondering if someone could lend a hand. I just unlocked the nurse and renovated the nursing station. The nurse pops up and says to drag her pic to the left slot and Kay to the right. I do that, but when i hit play she just pops up and says the same thing. it wont move past that scene. Ill attach my save if anybody can trouble shoot it for me Id be much obliged
We can't fix this problem, if you have used a mod, remove it and start the game from beginning.
If you haven't used a mod, please reload a previous save before triggering hotel level 3.

Volcanic_Assassin

Oct 20, 2018
We can't fix this problem, if you have used a mod, remove it and start the game from beginning.
If you haven't used a mod, please reload a previous save before triggering hotel level 3.
I appreciate you giving it a look for me. I didnt add a mod to it. Ive got a few saves from level 2. I went back and tried again from one of those and got the same result. Here is the most recent level 2 save.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018

View attachment 1489611

I'm just at the point where I never give her a room :LOL:
Not worth my time, lady!

Juidas

May 14, 2019
I'm just at the point where I never give her a room :LOL:
Not worth my time, lady!
Change your card options and other bonuses, for me its the Nun I can never please but by changing things around I can normally make her happy but only just in some cases

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Mystwood Manor v0.7.3 will be released on the 26th of this month.

As decided in last the , there will be new content for Catalina, Julia and Laura (and maybe Hana, if I have enough time left).

In the meantime, here's a small preview:

Wistil

Sep 9, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned, (did a quick search and didn't spot it), but first tier 5 event for Kay can happen without the club being renovated.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes