Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Was the bug with the clients fixed?
As far as the disappearing guests go, yes. That should have been fixed in this update. However, there was another that was discovered just after release where the UI disappears if you have two or more guests using the same room (yoga, sauna, fitness, etc..) at the same time.

Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 13, 2021
As far as the disappearing guests go, yes. That should have been fixed in this update. However, there was another that was discovered just after release where the UI disappears if you have two or more guests using the same room (yoga, sauna, fitness, etc..) at the same time.
Oh man, that one looks even worse

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh man, that one looks even worse
Well, it does result in a soft-lock as you can't assign the girls to any tasks at that point as their portraits (and resting bar) are missing (as well as the guest bar). If you fail the second guest or accidentally choose the wrong response and end up reloading your save, that's when you'll notice the missing bars. It's a tricky one to trigger, but it does happen more often than not.

Right now, the only solution to that would be to carefully watch what the guests want at check-in to avoid having guests wanting the same facility or location at the same time.

jed999

May 26, 2021
how much content is there?

Almost Nothing, I've played to day 15 (3 hours gameplay) and have hired 4 girls and put them to work in a hotel.

Which seems to be the entire point of this game.
To be nice, I'll give the condensed version of the game play.

Wake up, Explore (one room)
Mid-day wait for quests, assign work duties.
Rotate workers when they get tired
Sleep
Repeat.

You're Welcome

muwtant

Aug 17, 2017
I'd suggest to try it out, every girl has at least one scene, there is some additional lewd pictures in the loop, the story is okay and the gameplay is kind of unique. Saves seem to be compatible with updates too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how much content is there?
Almost Nothing, I've played to day 15 (3 hours gameplay) and have hired 4 girls and put them to work in a hotel.

Sleep
Repeat.

You're Welcome
This is not primarily a "lewd scene slideshow", so you got the hotel management part. However, there are multiple scenes with each of the (as of now) 8 employees, over a dozen each, the first ones of course introductory. The first should already be available after 15 in game days. Later on scenes will get more lewd with all but 1 (?) girls ending in at least one fucking scene. Also there is a main story going on.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018

Sleep
Repeat.

You're Welcome
"I've played" seems like the funniest part of your reply. Clearly 3D comics and manga/hentai seem more your speed if that is all you accomplished in 3 hours of gameplay...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think my game is bugged, it only shows people for kitchen restaurant and bar...
That is likely because you are only accepting level one people. When you assign Julia to the Lobby, click on the little number in the corner, and change the level.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello everybody. Can anyone tell when the next update comes out? Are there plans for romantic events with the guests as well? I thought the game was really cool.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes