TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is this base calculation right ? ... am I miss something ?

1. Level 5 Full Circle = 60%
2. Facility Upgrade = 5%
3. Three Card of the same skill = 15%
4. Trait Tier 3 = 15%
5. Item = 5%
6. Riley, Annika & Catalina Unique Trait = 10%

I want to find permanent combination for each girl, than switching items & skill all the times, especially when the bitch Sofia Fernandez Level 5 visiting.
You can get up to a 10% boost from working in the office too.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Can anyone share a save with any animation unlocked, idk if they fixed it but I could not load animations before for some reason and the game dies after.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is this base calculation right ? ... am I miss something ?

1. Level 5 Full Circle = 60%
2. Facility Upgrade = 5%
3. Three Card of the same skill = 15%
4. Trait Tier 3 = 15%
5. Item = 5%
6. Riley, Annika & Catalina Unique Trait = 10%

I want to find permanent combination for each girl, than switching items & skill all the times, especially when the bitch Sofia Fernandez Level 5 visiting.
I did a 'tips' post. It's on the previous page. Lot of text. Hard to not see it :p
Self promotion out of the way...
You missed the 5%/10% for the Office and upgraded office.
And, yes, 5% per card. But (not counting Courtesan) I don't think you can get 3 cards of the same job skill.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can anyone share a save with any animation unlocked, idk if they fixed it but I could not load animations before for some reason and the game dies after.
Typically not being able to see the animation is due to one of the following:
  1. Outdated drivers for your video card/GPU.
  2. Missing runtimes (extract the files to a temporary folder then run the included "install_all.bat" file).
  3. G-Sync issues on some Nvidia cards/GPUs (disabling this usually fixes the problem).
  4. Dual-video card/GPU (in Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters, disable one of the cards/GPUs then try playing that scene).
  5. The game path is too long. Moving the Mystwood Manor folder to C:\ will often resolve this problem.

saperlipopotte

Oct 8, 2019
hello everyone, will there be an android adaptation one day?
Thanks for respond, and have a nice day/night :).
P.s Sorry for my Bad english ( gg translate ..).

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I can't see characters,animations and other things,Just texts.What should I do?
View attachment 1480952
Go here:
Download the zip file from a mirror site that is close to you then extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later). Use the "Install_all.bat" file to install all of the runtimes, then try loading the game to see if that corrects the problem.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I mentioned this a few updates back but I still feel it true for some things that I feel should be added/adjusted, donno, just something that I feel would make the Grind side a little more rewarding than it is atm.

1: Overnighters :: Liturally Overnighters that give little cash, stay in rooms that are not really shown or perhaps the ones across the corridor or something, ideally, they would fill in during the days when you need that little influx of cash. They don't demand service like the VIPs or take up space in facilities, they are just there for trickle. But taking them on causes general stats to deteriate faster. They are messier, damage things, steal your towels and so forth.

2: VIP Starts :: Moreso. VIPs start as an Overnighter, though you can unlock them as VIPs when they leave and you kept things running well for example. Ideally, this would be their introduction to story side of their visits, so donno. But generally the idea is that you don't even know you have a VIP straight away but they do demand facility usage and such to give you an idea to focus on the new VIP appearance. Make an Impression in their daystay.

3: Satisfaction Builds Up :: Satisfaction is a built stat over their stay time, and not a hit or miss. Better service might fill more allowing for some lack of service or low quality instead. For example, quality service in one room gives 25% and another gives 20% and Lowered by 10% when they are not serviced in another and its like 5% when with low quality. when they leave, their Satisfaction of 40% could adjust their payment and such, but they do have a limit before they storm off such as if it stays below X% over a single day and it increases as they rank up in VIP levels.

4: Quality effects more :: Keeping your Hotel topped up in the Quality of things like Housekeeping and Maintainace does more than effect if a room is open or not, perhaps effecting how much % is built for the above mentioned effect.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mentioned this a few updates back but I still feel it true for some things that I feel should be added/adjusted, donno, just something that I feel would make the Grind side a little more rewarding than it is atm.

1: Overnighters :: Liturally Overnighters that give little cash, stay in rooms that are not really shown or perhaps the ones across the corridor or something, ideally, they would fill in during the days when you need that little influx of cash. They don't demand service like the VIPs or take up space in facilities, they are just there for trickle. But taking them on causes general stats to deteriate faster. They are messier, damage things, steal your towels and so forth.

2: VIP Starts :: Moreso. VIPs start as an Overnighter, though you can unlock them as VIPs when they leave and you kept things running well for example. Ideally, this would be their introduction to story side of their visits, so donno. But generally the idea is that you don't even know you have a VIP straight away but they do demand facility usage and such to give you an idea to focus on the new VIP appearance. Make an Impression in their daystay.

3: Satisfaction Builds Up :: Satisfaction is a built stat over their stay time, and not a hit or miss. Better service might fill more allowing for some lack of service or low quality instead. For example, quality service in one room gives 25% and another gives 20% and Lowered by 10% when they are not serviced in another and its like 5% when with low quality. when they leave, their Satisfaction of 40% could adjust their payment and such, but they do have a limit before they storm off such as if it stays below X% over a single day and it increases as they rank up in VIP levels.

4: Quality effects more :: Keeping your Hotel topped up in the Quality of things like Housekeeping and Maintainace does more than effect if a room is open or not, perhaps effecting how much % is built for the above mentioned effect.
"Overnighters" do not really suit for the background story of the hotel being a luxury retreat for the very rich who like being pampered.

The "satisfaction build up" might make for a nice story touch or a more refined feel (although "giving as much as you feel the service was worth" is uncommon in the business - then again, you also cannot just storm off without paying), I fail to see how it would change gameplay in a major way.

Having the cleanliness and (feeling of) security plus working stuff influence satisfaction sounds interesting though.

will this game lead to a love romance or a harem?
Hard to say right now. Given the previous game which didn't have endings but "dreams of the future" with no harem (bonus ending notwithstanding - wasn't a full cast harem either) we have not much to go on. Probably will have to wait and see :)

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
"Overnighters" do not really suit for the background story of the hotel being a luxury retreat for the very rich who like being pampered.
While yes that is true. I feel its more a case that we only just reopened and there are 2 OTHER Hotels already operating with reputation already leaps and bounds ahead. While not saying that the Overnighters would be things like Backpackers or Common Folk like you and I, I mean more along the lines of someone who could afford a $700+ Overnight stay at a Hotel at a drop of a hat.
As you get more rep, you might just start having the VIPs make Bookings instead of just showing up, meaning you gotta slide folks around to make things work until your basically at the end game where they are such regulars they pretty much live at the Hotel (considering how often they already stay anyway :p)
Generally put, the Overnighters would only be worth having at the start, to help afford things a little faster...

As a Sidenote.
HATE THE POOL...
The fact that its a requirement for nearly everyones progress and costs so much, heck the fact that its practially a roadblock for developing anyone but the first three girls is the WORST. I mean come on. We get Annika so early yet we can't do anything with her for so long is annoying. Add in the required builds just to get the other girls going and the guests wants covered. You keep putting it off and putting it off. Least I did. And bascially I am stuck waiting now for the Guests to pay me enough to get the damn thing. Even with my boosts to Cash gain. I am spending more to just get the Guests happy let alone get the pool up...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While yes that is true. I feel its more a case that we only just reopened and there are 2 OTHER Hotels already operating with reputation already leaps and bounds ahead. While not saying that the Overnighters would be things like Backpackers or Common Folk like you and I, I mean more along the lines of someone who could afford a $700+ Overnight stay at a Hotel at a drop of a hat.
Thing is, this might be economically feasible, also given everything you say, but in the end it is not how the hotel is set up, not what MC or dad wanted or did. We only have $700 rooms (for cheapskates like Orville) or the decent ones. Backpackers cannot afford it. And Sofia would never just drop somewhere for a night without asking for services. It is not a bad idea for a lewd hotel management sim, but for this one IMO it doesn't gel.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes