Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Sycho
I know that must have been asked before - a search for "traits" was very .....:rolleyes:

Do you know if we will be able to reset, or re-adjust - the traits we have chosen and assigned in/at a later update, time, etc.?
Or is it a one shot deal???

Thanks and Cheers

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
if we compare it with his previous game this game is a throwback, I do not recommend it you have to spend hours to even receive a blowjob, what amazes me the most is the support it has in patreon, the previous game is 10 times better than this when it is refers to adult content

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
I couldn't even play the game from the beginning and still can't play it for what did I download it for who I can't even play,

an idea how to play the game?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
The downloaded file is an archive. You just need to install 7zip, winrar, or something along those lines, then right click the archive and select "extract here" or "extract to location" to unpack it. Then play the game from the Mystwood Manor.exe file in the location you extracted it to if you're playing on windows.

Not sure about the process for unpacking/playing on other platforms.

Reactions: Sycho

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho
I know that must have been asked before - a search for "traits" was very .....:rolleyes:

Do you know if we will be able to reset, or re-adjust - the traits we have chosen and assigned in/at a later update, time, etc.?
Or is it a one shot deal???

Thanks and Cheers
No, traits were added in the previous update or two and I believe those won't change. So whatever you've chosen will remain throughout. That being said, I don't know if a reset of that is in the cards (so to speak), but that is something I recently suggested since someone else had inquired about that.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
No, traits were added in the previous update or two and I believe those won't change. So whatever you've chosen will remain throughout. That being said, I don't know if a reset of that is in the cards (so to speak), but that is something I recently suggested since someone else had inquired about that.
Ok?
Still think the ability to change them, later - would be a great addition!
Even if it was part of the cheat menu.

Hopefully this is something that would be considered.

Thanks for the quick response Sycho (y)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok?
Still think the ability to change them, later - would be a great addition!
Even if was part of the cheat menu.

Hopefully this is something that would be considered.

Thanks for the quick response Sycho (y)
You're welcome and no problem. What most have to understand is that Faerin isn't going to reveal what is in store until the day we test an update (unless it's revealed on his Patreon, which, admittedly, even though I get email alerts, I never look into). So I could be hypothesizing and still be way off to what he's planned. Honestly, I prefer it that way. I don't want to know what to look for during our testing unless it's something important or specific because I want to feel what you guys feel when the update is released. Though, at the same time, I want to make sure that the guides I post reflect that addition without trying to make it too obvious.. Sometimes, that's not easy because like Faerin I pride myself on perfection. So if the guides are fucked, that reflects badly on me. That means I wasn't paying attention to detail during those tests.

That's not to say he's hidden something so well that after days of testing, I have to ask what I'm supposed to be looking for. Though that's a rarity these days. :D

But my primary objective is to make sure there's no bugs or typos before release, and secondary is making sure you all get a good guide to use.

I don't say it often enough, though it probably doesn't need said, but I love you guys. If it weren't for you all, we wouldn't know about most of the bugs players encounter. So my hat's off to you all. You make this possible.

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
What is the VIP status for ? please
When a guest has VIP status, you will skip the interaction where the guest will ask the service they want (dish they want, activity in the gym and so on), but remember to set a girl skilled enough otherwise the hidden interaction will fail.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Thank you! This game is insanely grindy, holy shit.

Edit: Is there no way to replay scenes?
There's a grind, that's for sure. But unlike 99% of the sandbox games on here, the grind in this game is an actual - thinking - game. Not just mindless clicking to build a hidden stat or trigger a random event.

As for replays.. when you look at the staff members profiles, on the progress tab, it shows each event that the current staff member has had happen or can happen and what you need to accomplish to do so. If you click a circle of an event that you already unlocked, it will replay.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes