Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think so, but you can change the opacity of the text box. That might help.
Does changing the dialog opacity in the settings help, or is it the color itself?
No, you can't change the color, but you can change the opacity of the dialog box by going into settings and using the slider for "Dialog frame".
You can't but you can change the opacity if the dialogue box in the settings

View attachment 1474761
Hmmm.. This looks bad.. triplicate?? Someone's gonna divide by zero, just watch. :ROFLMAO:
No, quadruplicate.

By the way, if you change the opacity of the box, the text becomes more readable ... yeah, 12 hours late, but if whichone comes, we'll have at least duplicate triplicate.

just quick assume by each update version ... 0.6.8 - 0.6.9 - 0.7.0 - 0.7.1 ... so it's 29 updates to go to 1.0.0 :p
Version numbers (usually) are not treated as decimal numbers but as a string of numbers. First one is the "major" number, if it reaches 1 the game is usually finished - though maybe not polished. Second number is the version number within this, third one is the update number within a version. So after 0.6.9 there may come 0.6.10 - that is not a decimal point but a divider of different numbers.

Of course there is no standard to this, so some devs may go as you said. Some may have a finished 0.1.3 with a complete game. Some may have 1.7 and are still in the early stages. Some have 898.43.Alpha.3.v2 or whatever they want. Bottom line: version numbers don't really say anything about the stage a game is in. Only thing common is "higher number->later version" usually.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I wonder if in a future you'll be able to have sex with the female guests and send your workers to have sex with the male guests to make sure they have a great stay.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I wonder if in a future you'll be able to have sex with the female guests and send your workers to have sex with the male guests to make sure they have a great stay.
Sex with the female guests is likely, but male guests having sex with the staff is very unlikely.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry, I was playing Cherrnobylite & didn't know I needed to come here for multiplicity.
For quintuplicate o_O: Changing the Dialog Opcity, in Settings, will make text more visible.

Sycho
Had a shed load of files thrown up by Norton for v7.1, is this a new Unity version?
View attachment 1475785
Tedious having to Restore so many files.
Weird that it put them all in Quarantine. Never done that before.
Game just launches to black screen, without restoring.
I'm not sure if it's a new version of Unity; Faerin hasn't made any mention, but I'll pass that along to him anyway just in case. I also sent him a copy of your screenshot as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just downloaded it so I don't know which is a cheat mod.
No worries.. Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? You can find that by using the Windows + R keys and pasting the following in your "Run" dialog box: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to add the log to a ZIP file and attaching that instead of the .txt.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just downloaded it so I don't know which is a cheat mod.
If you just downloaded it and didn't download anything else than the main program you aren't using a mod.

How long did this screen last? First time starting a new version has sometimes taken its time here as well.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I restored all the files and the game loaded fine. They got quarantined due to low reputation, so I just assumed them to be false positives. This made me suspect they might be new.
Just strange that it should suddenly happen now, for the first time, with 0.7.1. :unsure:
There were around 25-30 files that got removed & the game would launch to a black screen, but not even show the loading icon.
I noticed a few were associated to the videoplayer, have attached the Quarantine report. (y)
Strange, I've heard of the exe getting flagged as a false positive, but not the dlls themselves (none that I've seen or heard about personally anyway) and I'm usually the one that gets the weird cases to try to solve. lol

Reactions: whichone
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes