TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I restored all the files and the game loaded fine. They got quarantined due to low reputation, so I just assumed them to be false positives. This made me suspect they might be new.
Just strange that it should suddenly happen now, for the first time, with 0.7.1. :unsure:
There were around 25-30 files that got removed & the game would launch to a black screen, but not even show the loading icon.
I noticed a few were associated to the videoplayer, have attached the Quarantine report. (y)
Yes, it is a false positive (assuming you got it from here or Faerin).
That is a lot to whitelist, assuming that is even an option (ran into problems with that from aviria), if you can't, you might be able to extract it onto another device and copy it over, which will allow for whitelisting.
Depending on your antivirus, you might also want to consider an alternative.

You could also go into safe mode and extract it there.

Reactions: whichone

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol Did everyone else need to reload and watch the painting scene, to get her name right in the forest?
I went with the wrong choice first & she ran off. :cry:
I had that happen to me during testing, so you're not alone. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

oyzalove

Oct 18, 2019
Sycho โพสต์: 6850389 สมาชิก: 605587 said:
oyzalove .. ฉันต้องการไฟล์จริงเอง ไม่ใช่การคัดลอกและวาง
ขอโทษที่ไม่ค่อยรู้เรื่อง

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol Well, sorry to give you another! :ROFLMAO:
Although, I guess the weird ones are a bit more fun (+frustrating?) to investigate.
Oh they are. I think the last weird one I got took about 6 hours to resolve while I had the player in DM. It's been a while, so I forgot what the problem was or the resolution to it, though it got added to the FAQ afterwards. lol

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol Never had this happen before:
1635628289345.png
I can't help but think he'd be better off at a yoga retreat, instead of a hotel? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's just annoyed me, won't let me even talk about a safety deposit box, until I've paid off my loan.
I have over half a million in my pocket! :rolleyes:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 1475880
I can't help but think he'd be better off at a yoga retreat, instead of a hotel? :unsure:

He's just annoyed me, won't let me even talk about a safety deposit box, until I've paid off my loan.
I have seen that happen once where one of the guests wants the same facility all day. We'll nickname him "Mat". :p

• Haha

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
View attachment 1475880

That MoFo defo have personal agenda for Annika ass !
STOP HIM ! ... DENY HIM !! ... KICK HIM OUT FROM THE HOTEL !!!
gone mad.gif

• Haha

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have had it with the pool and the bar, the randomizer can create some fun effects, like having the nun drinking hard liquor.
Being on your knees and "praying" (wink wink, nudge nudge) takes a lot out of a nun methinks. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Could you please explain why there are no new guests at all? It happened after an update, I think.
I have set the reception level to anything from 1 to 5 and NO as in NO guests arrived for weeks.

I see others have had the issue where you asked for the savegame. But could you please just explain why this error occurs???

Save is attached.

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
can someone post the key.ini file of version 0.7.1 full of the game? I overwrote with previous one by accident... don't want to redownload entire game for it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Could you please explain why there are no new guests at all? It happened after an update, I think.
I have set the reception level to anything from 1 to 5 and NO as in NO guests arrived for weeks.

I see others have had the issue where you asked for the savegame. But could you please just explain why this error occurs???

Save is attached.
We're looking at it on Discord in the bug-report channel now. Answer is forthcoming there..

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Maxed out everything possible for 0.6 and its not gonna mess your game later. (money, cards, rep, hotel lvl, girls every skill - they all 5 lvl etc.) Enjoy
Thank you! This game is insanely grindy, holy shit.

Edit: Is there no way to replay scenes?

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
We're looking at it on Discord in the bug-report channel now. Answer is forthcoming there..
For others:

Do NOT cheat if you want to avoid the game to break. It can result in a leveling mismatch which is probably going to require some work to avoid.

Tip for deveoper: Perhaps if there was a cheat to alter hotel/girl levels?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For others:

Do NOT cheat if you want to avoid the game to break. It can result in a leveling mismatch which is probably going to require some work to avoid.

Tip for deveoper: Perhaps if there was a cheat to alter hotel/girl levels?
There is a way that we (testers/staff) can change the girls' levels but that's only if there is a bug that requires changing the values for that. As for the hotel, there isn't one added for us to fix saves with. So once the level for the hotel has reached max, there's no way of undoing that. That is why we weren't able to fix your save.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I feel with the cards, wishing well, traits and items from the attic, there's really no reason for the full version to have a need to raise the reputation via the cheat console as that can be abused, which will invariably result in a bugged save, especially if all of the girls are not at the same level as the manor is, as was the case in your save.

Reactions: Twistty
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes