HalGLC

May 12, 2017
That mode, like the others, will be added once the mechanics are done and balanced. If you want to be 'casual' about it, wait for the game to be finished before bitching about missing features.
I never understood why people do that. We're all playing an incomplete game, we all realize that right? It's important to me that we all realize that.

That said, I actually haven't even touched this game despite being a faerin patron. This is just my regularly scheduled "so how much content is in here so far?" visit

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I wanna talk about modding this game. YES I did made a mod. YES I did test it and it didn't broke the game. With that said. It is impossible for an individual to test a mod so much that, he/she could dare say that "his/her mod will not break the game". Mods are meant to break something in the game.

If I remember correctly when I posted a mod for this game. Somone commented saying " Good. But, create your old thread for your own mod". I loved his comment. Because, not only he gave me his opinion but also he gave me his opinion without offending me or hurting my work ethics.

So, right now I'm not planning to make any mods. Because I made just made the mod for the previous version. And YES I will continue making mods for this game when there will be a new mechanics introduced in the game.

So anyone who wants to make mods for this game create a new thread. If you can't do that share me your mod and give me the permission, I will create a thread for you.

The biggest benefit of creating a new thread for mod is that, there will be people no such people who are allergic to modding. Because I can't imagine anyone who do not support/hate modding coming to the modding thread telling people modding is bad or modding will break the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: no1milfhunter

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
v0.7.1 is full? then you must name it v1 full, right? Is this full, this mean completed?
You are confusing "full" with "completed", "full" means that you can use cheat menu in the game, "basic" you can't.
"completed" is when the game is finished.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I loved his comment. Because, not only he gave me his opinion but also he gave me his opinion without offending me or hurting my work ethics.
You weren't offended by my reply back then?...:unsure: Seems I failed miserably! :LOL: (joking of course)

MwM has a long history with game breaking issues caused by mods. People started to switch flags to skip the grind but ended butcher their game/save and then come here to ask for help etc. It was very annoying back then.

Anyway, issues with freezing/stuttering animations people had reported before without using any mod. It's very likely a codec or driver issue than something caused by Böhser Onkel's mod.

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Game is progressing nicely. I'd like to see:
1) all staff to get up to 5 tier 5 events, a new final outfit and maybe an endgame scene for each.
2) the four female guests and the "instructor" to also be pursuable as LIs with progression.
3) the other female characters in the game to be pursuable--the hotel manager's wife, the Forest queen, the card dealer, maybe even Penelope.
4) one or two more staff members? Running things at tier 5 with 5 guests is HARD.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
What I like to see, is some event that gives MC real reason to go Forest Queen in the first time. Something like Julia would say MC that owner of FQ calls and want to meet or something. Now MC don't have any real reason to go there and it feels odd. And I still don't like that how MC meet Annika. If she search job there, why don't she come Manor too.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Forest Queen and Libby's hotel was well managed years before MC's father bought it
with help of bank loan, when Mystwood Manor is promoted more like a reclusive spot
for hight net income persons & celebrities, simply wanting a break from their daily lives.

Cyth

May 9, 2018
So, lost all my saves, had to start over.
My hotel is now almost level 4 but laura never showed up and i cannot renew my healthcare

What did i miss? Or can this be a bug

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
So, lost all my saves, had to start over.
My hotel is now almost level 4 but laura never showed up and i cannot renew my healthcare

What did i miss? Or can this be a bug
Have you hired Kay? If yes, please post your save.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
On checking out, Mrs Karen McQueen's profile photo
(pop-up window shows OK) still stays on left part of
a screen, so must be a new bug in the wild. Testing..

Morning of Day 238, so please load evening of 237 :illuminati:
Other guests pics disappears only after saves reload.
It's only a visualization issue, if you change from planning to staff or guest panel and then go back to planning screen, she disappears.
Faerin will fix this issue for next month release.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
just quick assume by each update version ... 0.6.8 - 0.6.9 - 0.7.0 - 0.7.1 ... so it's 29 updates to go to 1.0.0 :p
If you use version numbers like Apple or Google do that for any minor improvement they change the major version number (the first number) you can finish the game at 1.0 in 3 months :ROFLMAO:
You can use the number as you want, it doesn't mean that when the game or any other software is at 1.0 it means that it is completed.

yasi

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, I just start this game but I cannot fix the black screen problem. I play these games on an old laptop. Does it have any problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 230 M?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I just start this game but I cannot fix the black screen problem. I play these games on an old laptop. Does it have any problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 230 M?
Yes that generation of cards have problem to play this game. If you want to play, you can disable your nVidia video card from device manager and then start the game.
The game will play to software render mode and it will be very slow, but at least you can play.
Unfortunately there isn't any fix for those cards yet, we think that the problem is inside its video driver but the one that you have installed probably it is the latest available.

Remember to enable again your video card when you exit from the game.

Reactions: yasi
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes