stcx

Nov 12, 2017
With the cards & 5 traits already available it's possible to set up the girls in a way that you can VIP every guest without any card-swapping. (And do it with only 2 job cards per girl, leaving the 3 slot open for utility cards).
The most swapping I do is adding Courtesan (which isn't 'assigned' to any girl permanently) if I get caught short on a guest while I'm still leveling up the girls. And moving Librarian to whichever girl is in the Study.

Imo, a 6th trait would make the game too easy.
Do you know the ideal card/ traits combo for each girl?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
lol Never had this happen before:
View attachment 1475880
I can't help but think he'd be better off at a yoga retreat, instead of a hotel? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:

He's just annoyed me, won't let me even talk about a safety deposit box, until I've paid off my loan.
I have over half a million in my pocket! :rolleyes:
If I went to a hotel where Annika and Catalina are running yoga classes all day, that’s what my schedule would look like, too.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Do you know the ideal card/ traits combo for each girl?
Haven't played the new version yet, so the spreadsheet I made for myself isn't up to date with the bug fixes.
Not that I would share it if it was. (I can be a bit of a prick :p )
Because, I believe part of the enjoyment of the game is exercising the grey matter a little and working these things out yourself.

But, I'm happy to share my thoughts on the goals you might want to set when laying out your own plan.
- At tier 5 you need 90% to VIP Sophia. 80% for Sister Walsh. 70% or less for the rest of the guests.
- T5 girls, with full xp bars, provide 60% without any modifiers.
- The upgraded office gives +10% Satisfaction.
- I plan it out such that there's one 'Primary' for each customer job (Note: 8 girls, 9 customer jobs. Someone needs to be primary on 2 jobs)
- I set a goal of each girl having +25% on their primary job(s).
That hits 85% or 95% with MC in the office. So girls can VIP all guests (Sophia with help of the office) at their primary customer service job.
(I know I just said you need 90% for Sophia. But, I'm a firm believer that "If a plan needs everything to go perfectly, then it's a bad plan." So I build in some 'wiggle room' ;) )
- Goal of +15% on 'Secondary' service jobs. (Can VIP Nun with help of office, all others without help)
Note: With all the Items, Cards and Traits, 25% on all 'primary' is pretty easy to get (And there's many combinations to get there. None of them any more 'ideal' then the others).
But I can't actually hit the goal of 15% for all the girls on their secondary. I just make sure to hit that 15% on girls working 'back-up' to the girl with 2 primaries.
Then I use the office as needed when I have to use girls in their secondary jobs.
EDIT!!:
:FacePalm: I can't believe I forgot to mention the 5% upgrade available in customer service rooms :FacePalm:
I factored that into my sheet automatically.
So if you're doing the math in a different order, the goal is +20%/10% for Primary/Secondary.

Some other tips:
-Energy management!
It's important late game when you're juggling 5 guests every day.
My plan includes 4 girls having one of the cards that reduce energy use while working or increase energy gain on naps. The other 4 girls get the 'Power Napper' trait.
And don't overlook the traits that Amber, Kay, Laura and Hana have that reduce Cleaning, Maintenance, Health and Security to 5% a shift. Doing those jobs half as often saves a lot of time/energy ;)

- Lobby. You do not have to accept every guest.
Just recently leveled and not really ready to keep Sophia happy? "Sorry, we can't take you right now"
New guest is a yoga fanatic, but Annika really needs a day off? Pass.
You get the idea...

- You get 3 'strikes' before they leave without paying (and they pay the same with 2 'strikes' as they do with 0)
So, other then when you're trying to get them to VIP status, don't be afraid to let encounters fail. Because...
- Guests can not lose VIP status.

Last edited:

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Haven't played the new version yet, so the spreadsheet I made for myself isn't up to date with the bug fixes.
Not that I would share it if it was. (I can be a bit of a prick :p )
Because, I believe part of the enjoyment of the game is exercising the grey matter a little and working these things out yourself.

But, I'm happy to share my thoughts on the goals you might want to set when laying out your own plan.
- At tier 5 you need 90% to VIP Sophia. 80% for Sister Walsh. 70% or less for the rest of the guests.
- T5 girls, with full xp bars, provide 60% without any modifiers.
- The upgraded office gives +10% Satisfaction.
- I plan it out such that there's one 'Primary' for each customer job (Note: 8 girls, 9 customer jobs. Someone needs to be primary on 2 jobs)
- I set a goal of each girl having +25% on their primary job(s).
That hits 85% or 95% with MC in the office. So girls can VIP all guests (Sophia with help of the office) at their primary customer service job.
(I know I just said you need 90% for Sophia. But, I'm a firm believer that "If a plan needs everything to go perfectly, then it's a bad plan." So I build in some 'wiggle room' ;) )
- Goal of +15% on 'Secondary' service jobs. (Can VIP Nun with help of office, all others without help)
Note: With all the Items, Cards and Traits, 25% on all 'primary' is pretty easy to get (And there's many combinations to get there. None of them any more 'ideal' then the others).
But I can't actually hit the goal of 15% for all the girls on their secondary. I just make sure to hit that 15% on girls working 'back-up' to the girl with 2 primaries.
Then I use the office as needed when I have to use girls in their secondary jobs.

Some other tips:
-Energy management!
It's important late game when you're juggling 5 guests every day.
My plan includes 4 girls having one of the cards that reduce energy use while working or increase energy gain on naps. The other 4 girls get the 'Power Napper' trait.
And don't overlook the traits that Amber, Kay, Laura and Hana have that reduce Cleaning, Maintenance, Health and Security to 5% a shift. Doing those jobs half as often saves a lot of time/energy ;)

- Lobby. You do not have to accept every guest.
Just recently leveled and not really ready to keep Sophia happy? "Sorry, we can't take you right now"
New guest is a yoga fanatic, but Annika really needs a day off? Pass.
You get the idea...

- You get 3 'strikes' before they leave without paying (and they pay the same with 2 'strikes' as they do with 0)
So, other then when you're trying to get them to VIP status, don't be afraid to let encounters fail. Because...
- Guests can not lose VIP status.
Good post!
I tried to visualize my cards/traits settings to get to the percentage maximums for each job without changing cards too often.
Conditions are that all staff is at level 5, all constructions are done and you do not need to worry about money/destiny/reputation too much.
Typos reserved. ;)
View attachment Staff Jobs.pdf

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Good post!
I tried to visualize my cards/traits settings to get to the percentage maximums for each job without changing cards too often.
Conditions are that all staff is at level 5, all constructions are done and you do not need to worry about money/destiny/reputation too much.
Typos reserved. ;)
View attachment 1479987
how do you get items please?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Explore, Manor.
During daylight hours (first 2 shifts)
It's a bit random but sometimes you get the attic scene.
And, sometimes, when you get the attic scene you find an item.
You'll only find items for rooms you've renovated. And there's only 1 item for each room.
You also have to unlock the room, before you can find the item.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is this base calculation right ? ... am I miss something ?

1. Level 5 Full Circle = 60%
2. Facility Upgrade = 5%
3. Three Card of the same skill = 15%
4. Trait Tier 3 = 15%
5. Item = 5%
6. Riley, Annika & Catalina Unique Trait = 10%

I want to find permanent combination for each girl, than switching items & skill all the times, especially when the bitch Sofia Fernandez Level 5 visiting.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes