goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
Once you have discovered the well you have on your map... and the game will be released this Friday.
You have to search the items only after you have renewed the room not before.
i know that, coz i read the walkthrough. but sometimes when i replay from the begining the rate found items will hard. sometimes more than 10 times i must reload

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
i know that, coz i read the walkthrough. but sometimes when i replay from the begining the rate found items will hard. sometimes more than 10 times i must reload
The items don't really become important until tier 5, maybe 4, when guest satisfaction gets a bit tricky.
So there's no urgency to search the attic.
Just do it whenever you don't have anything else to do.

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
It's shown in the tutorial.
Drag her image over the according slot. Make sure the girl has the necessary skill for it.
i mean julia has cleaning skills but the room wont let me to put her. it says room is closed for cleaning. assing a staff member to housekeeping to unlock it

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i mean julia has cleaning skills but the room wont let me to put her. it says room is closed for cleaning. assing a staff member to housekeeping to unlock it
Well, if the housekeeping slot is closed and you need to put someone in it to unlock it, then you are fucked. Reload a savegame from the day before and assign someone before it gets locked. Also put someone in maintenance, just in case. Looks as if you didn't have anyone cleaning in at least 3 days. Bad manager :)

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
Well, if the housekeeping slot is closed and you need to put someone in it to unlock it, then you are fucked. Reload a savegame from the day before and assign someone before it gets locked. Also put someone in maintenance, just in case. Looks as if you didn't have anyone cleaning in at least 3 days. Bad manager :)
aw man

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
On the bright side, you're helping make the game better by identifying a bug nobody else found ;)
Now Faerin knows he needs to fix it so that Housekeeping can never be closed due to a lack of Housekeeping.
Actually, it already is.
None of the rooms that affect hotel attributes can be locked.

jackfriday001 If that really did happen, and you are playing an un-modded version, please upload the savegame that shows this behavior, so I can have a look (if you still have it).

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Actually, it already is.
None of the rooms that affect hotel attributes can be locked.

jackfriday001 If that really did happen, and you are playing an un-modded version, please upload the savegame that shows this behavior, so I can have a look (if you still have it).
The maintenance room has been closed due to lack of maintenance.

--> Admit you used a mod.
--> Give up and go home.

(Note - this is a joke. It can't happen).

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
For Faerin's crew, the answer is no and it will save a lot of time troubleshooting player's issues
was waiting for exactly this sentence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but here im asking the players
i know that the stuff dont like it at all ;)
aaand - i didnt had any trouble or bug by using my mod :unsure:
would be a other case if i had the debugmode enabled for public

Reactions: Michel Mak

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
was waiting for exactly this sentence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but here im asking the players
i know that the stuff dont like it at all ;)
aaand - i didnt had any trouble or bug by using my mod :unsure:
would be a other case if i had the debugmode enabled for public
that's because you know what you are doing, some of the players don't and creates only problems which will not exist without the mod.

Forgot to mention that 95% of the player will not read your post but they are only asking:
- complete save
- can I fuck mum?
- Is this Amber update?
- I deleted my save, cry cry
- Can I rename MC
- When the next update is released?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
that's because you know what you are doing, some of the players don't and creates only problems which will not exist without the mod.
but there is not "option" to mess anything up
it contains only increased money/exp/stats
no option to unlock rooms etc before the quests gives it ,or to increase vip status and w/e
thats why i dont get the negative comments sometimes about :(

anyways - dont want to argue much ,
just want the opinion of the players if they still want/need it

so , lets drop this and enjoy the game :cool:

Reactions: Michel Mak

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Someone needs to put Diego & Miguel in their place PDQ. Never cared for either one of those two. So, I was wondering, will there be any kind of action with female guest anytime soon or will there be more female guests. Right now the men guests outnumber the female guests. Just wondering.

As for mods, don't need them, don't want them. As of this moment in time, Faerin has made the game easy enough to play by giving the player a choice to play the game as was intended OR to use a little help with the cheat as well as the auto service if you have all ready serviced the guest.

The only thing I would like to see is the MC becoming more of a man instead of being a perverted dumb ass. Perhaps that is the way these types of games are made intentionally. I don't know. Although it's a game, it's just not realistic or even makes sense. The MC in Man of the House to me, was a horny young guy but he was more of a man than our current MC who is quite older than our younger MC. As big as the MC is in body stature he should be, if nothing else working out and learning how to defend and take care of his women, instead of being a scared dumb ass. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.00 star(s) 241 Votes