S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I was struggling to get Jim Daslon into the bar. Deigo is also being a pain and wont go into the gym.
I guess I'll just have to keep at it and try and luck out if there's no way I can lure them to those rooms.
Gym is a level 2 room, are you picking Diego at level 2 in lobby?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sorry, while I had the Atari 2600 (and a simple Pong type game console whose name eludes me, but already with variations like soccer - two bars on each side, not the whole baseline is a goal) I only started "messing around" with the C64 and then moved to PC
That's a console from Conic, maybe the Conic TV 101-04

or the Conic TV Sports TG-621, which I had.

But then again they made so many different types (also Coleco Telstar made several Pong consoles), it could be another one as well. If I remember correctly it had 4 game modes. 1/2 lines per player and the variation with that obstacle you mentioned. A couple of years ago I built a pong console with a built in 16x10 LED screen from a kit to get that retro feeling.
We didn't have the money for a C64, buying computers became possible only after the C64 was already outdated. The other machines before that I had borrowed.
edit: I'll stop now, sorry for the Off Topic posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I was struggling to get Jim Daslon into the bar. Deigo is also being a pain and wont go into the gym.
I guess I'll just have to keep at it and try and luck out if there's no way I can lure them to those rooms.
1.JPG 2.JPG

So, if that's what yours looks like(ish) then, like S3pHiroTh said, you need to take on at least level 2 guests. In your lobby you would click on the number, mine is 4, but then you can select other levels according to your needs and what your hotel is at.
To get Diego, I had to re-roll a couple times but eventually got him with the Gym room in the mornings.

Sorry was tacking on a bit more info as my first post was pretty bad.... lol

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Sorry, while I had the Atari 2600 (and a simple Pong type game console whose name eludes me, but already with variations like soccer - two bars on each side, not the whole baseline is a goal) I only started "messing around" with the C64 and then moved to PC via Atari 500. So I am too young to continue this discussion ;)
Showing my age now the thing you're talking about was a Binatone TV console

1645482897706.png

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I downloaded the game and extracted the game files to watch the videos directly, to see if it would be worth spending time on the game. Frankly they are terrible, 2 second loops with grotesque faces and not very fluid animations. The concept of the game is interesting but for the prize, the sex scenes, it's not worth playing it.

Jan 2, 2021
There were problems with the game a few versions ago ( it froze whenever an animation was going to start ), now I'm having the same problem again... here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I started over again just in case it was the thing to do to overcome that issue but now I'm stuck in an early animation:

Do you know what's the problem here?

Thx

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There were problems with the game a few versions ago ( it froze whenever an animation was going to start ), now I'm having the same problem again... here:

I started over again just in case it was the thing to do to overcome that issue but now I'm stuck in an early animation:

Do you know what's the problem here?

Thx
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows+R keys, paste the following into the Run dialog box:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin Games/Mystwood Manor
Then click "OK".

Please attach the file itself and not copy & paste what's in the log. Thanks! :)

Jan 2, 2021
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows+R keys, paste the following into the Run dialog box:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin Games/Mystwood Manor
Then click "OK".

Please attach the file itself and not copy & paste what's in the log. Thanks! :)
Here it is.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here it is.
Thank you. :)

Try moving the game's folder so that it is:
H:\Mystwood Manor v0.8.0

Usually long paths such as the one I see in the log causes problems with the animation.

Other than that, I'm not seeing any other issues in your log as it looks clean and error free.

Reactions: Sorrow_Harvester
Jan 2, 2021
Thank you. :)

Try moving the game's folder so that it is:
H:\Mystwood Manor v0.8.0

Usually long paths such as the one I see in the log causes problems with the animation.

Other than that, I'm not seeing any other issues in your log as it looks clean and error free.
Thx for trying to help... Doing that didn't make a difference. :(

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thx for trying to help... Doing that didn't make a difference. :(
Okay, give this a try..

Go and download a copy of the Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes from a mirror site close to you. Then extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. No system restart required.

Another suggestion would be to go into the Nvidia Control Panel (if you have access to it) and disable G-Sync.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's a console from Conic, maybe the Conic TV 101-04

or the Conic TV Sports TG-621, which I had.

But then again they made so many different types (also Coleco Telstar made several Pong consoles), it could be another one as well. If I remember correctly it had 4 game modes. 1/2 lines per player and the variation with that obstacle you mentioned. A couple of years ago I built a pong console with a built in 16x10 LED screen from a kit to get that retro feeling.
We didn't have the money for a C64, buying computers became possible only after the C64 was already outdated. The other machines before that I had borrowed.
edit: I'll stop now, sorry for the Off Topic posts.
Showing my age now the thing you're talking about was a Binatone TV console

View attachment 1667078
Thanks, but it was neither of them. After doing some digging myself I wasn't successfull either, but found that there were dozens, especially using the same chip but with a different case and slightly different buttons.

Coleco Telstar sounds correct though. Since they only made 17,438 different models, can't be that hard ;) All black machine, detachable controllers, a light gun (which never really worked).

Well, not that important anyway :)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Are there more items to be found, several of the girls still have empty slots - also is there a list of girls with the best choices listed to max their skills so you can achieve 90% each time in order to satisfy Ms Fernandez

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are there more items to be found, several of the girls still have empty slots - also is there a list of girls with the best choices listed to max their skills so you can achieve 90% each time in order to satisfy Ms Fernandez
There is one item for each service room. And the girls are the same if trained the same amount and equipped the same. They'll automatically max their skills with experience and tutoring, no choices needed.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You can use not only items but also cards to increase guest satisfaction. You can also complete the individual hotel areas. Renovating and using the office also makes a difference. Most important are the skills of the employees themselves. Don't stop training when you've reached their maximum level. Train every single skills as long as possible until there are no more points to get. If you do all that, you shouldn't have any trouble satisfying even the most difficult of guests, even at the highest hotel Lv.

Reactions: BGRW2020

kittyamazing19

Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 1667058 View attachment 1667064

So, if that's what yours looks like(ish) then, like S3pHiroTh said, you need to take on at least level 2 guests. In your lobby you would click on the number, mine is 4, but then you can select other levels according to your needs and what your hotel is at.
To get Diego, I had to re-roll a couple times but eventually got him with the Gym room in the mornings.

Sorry was tacking on a bit more info as my first post was pretty bad.... lol
Lovely :D, I think I understand how it all works now.
I'll give it go and thanks again

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
does the latest update still release on this friday/saturday??? any recent info what's new fuction? btw can fixed it RNG too coz often when i replay the game is hard to getting new items at manor or reaching to well??

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
does the latest update still release on this friday/saturday??? any recent info what's new fuction? btw can fixed it RNG too coz often when i replay the game is hard to getting new items at manor or reaching to well??
Once you have discovered the well you have on your map... and the game will be released this Friday.
You have to search the items only after you have renewed the room not before.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 242 Votes