Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I seem to be having an issue. I have most of my guests as VIP 5, but they are failing even though I have someone assigned to where they are. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
Check your "Settings" there something in there that turns off "auto complete" for VIPs.
(Bit me in the ass last update)

Jun 1, 2020
Check your "Settings" there something in there that turns off "auto complete" for VIPs.
(Bit me in the ass last update)
I thought once they where VIP just having someone in the room they need would meet requirements and not actually have to meet requirements.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The update is good. nevertherless I have to admit the emphesis on a gameplay instead of mainplot development. Currently we have a cave and the store insteas of a mansard. Obviously the next update will have the staff covered in full.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Could I have some help with game crush on start?

1. Every time I try to start the game (I mean v0.9.1) it crushes and can't start at all. The player log is for this crush.
2. The interesting thing is that I played the previous version of the game from start to end with only 2 or 3 scenes crushing all the time but these crushes could be avoided just by stopping play videos from settings. Such scene was Amber first scene from Tier 5. Player prev log is from that unity crush.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Please upload your dxdiag report for further investigation.

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Could I have some help with game crush on start?

1. Every time I try to start the game (I mean v0.9.1) it crushes and can't start at all. The player log is for this crush.
2. The interesting thing is that I played the previous version of the game from start to end with only 2 or 3 scenes crushing all the time but these crushes could be avoided just by stopping play videos from settings. Such scene was Amber first scene from Tier 5. Player prev log is from that unity crush.
Any help will be much appreciated.
I can't see anything in the log that's obvious to me but I do see that you're playing it on Windows 7 could you try installing this

and see if it works also did you extract the latest version to a new folder or just copy over the previous version

I thought once they where VIP just having someone in the room they need would meet requirements and not actually have to meet requirements.
Even though the guests are VIPs it doesn't mean you will automatically please them every time it depends on other factors like which girl you assign to them, objects and cards that girl has equipped, and also room upgrades

the entire game is censored
Please take a look at this post

https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-9-1-faerin.42940/page-431#post-6289199

and try what it says in there if this doesn't resolve your problem please come back again and ask and we will try to sort it out

babaex

May 28, 2022
I can't see anything in the log that's obvious to me but I do see that you're playing it on Windows 7 could you try installing this

and see if it works also did you extract the latest version to a new folder or just copy over the previous version
This was the first thing I tried but I already had it installed. Also it is not a long path. I also excluded the folder in the antivirus. I never copy over previous versions except if it is an update but even in this case there could be problems.

There is one other interesting fact. Originally the video card had been crashing the windows to blue screen but that problem was long resolved. In fact it had infinity loop bug with 2D graphics but a firmware update resolve it more than 5 years ago. Also I have played and I am playing other unity games and none of them had crashed till now.
The only other thing that comes to my mind is some problem with video codecs. Its true that the video codecs are years old but I play all sort of videos with no problem. Still it would not hurt to update the video codecs so an advice which codecs should I install is welcome.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This was the first thing I tried but I already had it installed. Also it is not a long path. I also excluded the folder in the antivirus. I never copy over previous versions except if it is an update but even in this case there could be problems.

There is one other interesting fact. Originally the video card had been crashing the windows to blue screen but that problem was long resolved. In fact it had infinity loop bug with 2D graphics but a firmware update resolve it more than 5 years ago. Also I have played and I am playing other unity games and none of them had crashed till now.
The only other thing that comes to my mind is some problem with video codecs. Its true that the video codecs are years old but I play all sort of videos with no problem. Still it would not hurt to update the video codecs so an advice which codecs should I install is welcome.
Try installing this one

Reactions: ZenGarden

babaex

May 28, 2022
Try installing this one

We have some progress. It seems that the crash in the previous version was caused by the codecs. Also the current version doesn't crash anymore but also can not start. I white screen appears and that's it. I had to shut it down from the task manager. Also the print screen button does not work when the game tries to start so I can't take a screenshot. I can only speculate but I suppose that the problem is with the intro movie. I also noticed that the exe icon is changed. Previously was the unity icon now is the game icon.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
We have some progress. It seems that the crash in the previous version was caused by the codecs. Also the current version doesn't crash anymore but also can not start. I white screen appears and that's it. I had to shut it down from the task manager. Also the print screen button does not work when the game tries to start so I can't take a screenshot. I can only speculate but I suppose that the problem is with the intro movie. I also noticed that the exe icon is changed. Previously was the unity icon now is the game icon.
Okay then could you now please download this

Extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later), then run the file "install_all.bat".

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes