Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
sorry, I tried looking through chat and haven't found what I was looking for. I don't really have time to play another game through, with plotting the destruction of your Earth and everything. :sneaky:

Did anybody ever extract the images from the game so us lazy bastards don't have to waste time playing it? :giggle:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So, how long does it take to load the system assets, I have been waiting a long time, just curious about that.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So, how long does it take to load the system assets, I have been waiting a long time, just curious about that.
On my very, very, very old system about 10 seconds.
I mean really old, like 2007 ish old...
But, I am going to guess that wasnt really a sincere question so... you do you

Reactions: TheDevian

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
On my very, very, very old system about 10 seconds.
I mean really old, like 2007 ish old...
But, I am going to guess that wasnt really a sincere question so... you do you
for me just a few seconds but it might take time for the first load?
Apparently the problem was that I moved the folder to another location, I usually check if a game work and then move it to an specific folder, but this is first time I have a problem with that, maybe because it's Unity?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I cannot get the third item for the statue, I have got a spider and rectangle but exploring woods don't give anything.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I cannot get the third item for the statue, I have got a spider and rectangle but exploring woods don't give anything.
You might need to do something else first, have you done the safety deposit box?

Reactions: Sycho

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
Content Changed
Changes Julia to mother and Amber to sister.

Patch Instructions
Just copy the mapping file to the (root) game directory.

Where exactly is this directory?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes