homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I already place the crown and rectangle in two of the statues, what is the third item and where to get it? I also got a ring, what is it for?

Update: Never mind! I just fished it out of the lake. But still wondering what is the ring for?

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I already place the crown and rectangle in two of the statues, what is the third item and where to get it? I also got a ring, what is it for?

Update: Never mind! I just fished it out of the lake.
The ring will gives you 10% money income when guests will leave the manor when MC has equipped it

Reactions: homarkc

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, give it to me
It'll be on Steam when it's launched there, which could be in a few months. So the only place you'd be able to get it is there. For now, you'll have to settle for playing it in Wine or VM.

Last edited:

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
can anybody help me? My hotel is level 5 and all rooms are unlocked, how do I get guests to use the pool, massage room, yoga and club?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can anybody help me? My hotel is level 5 and all rooms are unlocked, how do I get guests to use the pool, massage room, yoga and club?
Use the guest level select button when you assign Julia to the lobby.

Reactions: TheDevian

Mc.paxmax

May 30, 2022
Quest:
Explore the bank during the day

What did I miss, I cannot put a lable on the third painting? but all quests from the historian have been done.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
So I played it twice. First was maybe 0.4 or 0.5 version, then like 0.8, had to do full playthrough second time sadly because I didnt save my saves. Wasnt happy but ok. But I learned. created seperate folder in games and copied my profile over there. Deleted game.

Now installed newest version, went over to that seperate folder to copy my profile and... its completely empty? how? did that profile delete alongside game when i was deleting the game? is that possible? I am sadge atm. My playthrough was sooo long that I just cant make myself to do it again :( is it somewhat known issue? Or I just somehow managed not to copy profile to that new folder?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes