Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Faerin, I'm sorry to say this, but first it was Annika's name, and now you say she's Scandinavian. Well, Finland is NOT part of Scandinavia. :D

Otherwise things look good.
... neither culturally nor geographically, although the Swedes did put a footprint in how things work over the centuries they held it (more so than the Russians later on). But discussing the details between Nordic Countries and Scandinavia is a bit in depth ;)

Reactions: Vezzeli

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Faerin How much do I have to give you for yoga à trois with Annika and Catalina? :LOL:

... neither culturally nor geographically, although the Swedes did put a footprint in how things work over the centuries they held it (more so than the Russians later on). But discussing the details between Nordic Countries and Scandinavia is a bit in depth ;)
But it's my second favourite topic! :(

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

dcnhero

Jun 3, 2017
It'll be on Steam when it's launched there, which could be in a few months. So the only place you'd be able to get it is there. For now, you'll have to settle for playing it in Wine or VM.
Never really been able to get wine or VM work. Atleast not for free haha

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Never really been able to get wine or VM work. Atleast not for free haha
is free, but it's not the greatest one out there and WINE has always been free. Though for VirtualBox, you'd need a Windows 7 or 10 ISO. Other 3rd party software (for Windows at least), will likely be required:
Ex: , and . Not including all of the required Windows Updates (which are no longer available for Windows 7, even with wsusoffline).

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
There is some of that already, but hard to argue with 'more'. lol

Yes, you can keep playing, build up more resources, etc., but yes, if you check the progress tabs for everyone, and they are all done, then you are waiting on the next update.

MotH is also quite good, but is a different kind of game. More of an open world, 'harem' style, less management.
there are few scenes of flirting in the likeness of the flirting scene in the kitchen between Kai and Julia. And the interaction of staff and female visitors among themselves and sex flirting in general is not in the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there are few scenes of flirting in the likeness of the flirting scene in the kitchen between Kai and Julia. And the interaction of staff and female visitors among themselves and sex flirting in general is not in the game.
The early scenes are flirting, or something similar, but it advances quickly due to the mist.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are there any special pre-rquirements needed? I got the spider and the crown, but since three ig weeks i go all the time to Isabella and i don't trigger the rectangle. strange.
Make sure you visit Isabella's shack during the day.

How do I find the cave?
Explore the woods during the day (you should have found the well and Fizwill, the imp, when you explored the woods).

Reactions: TheDevian

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
so I heard that dev said on patreon that this game is close to the end of its development, does he mean he finishes it with v1.0?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes