EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Waiting for the rating. "Lots of bugs. Game gets stuck due to scenes looping." When 50 % of the past 20 pages is nothing but explaining this mechanic again AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. I mean, if you can type the words, you can scroll back, you only need one hand to read.
You're absolutely correct regarding the people on this forum not bothering to see if their question was previously answered.
But... I feel the need to play 'Devil's Advocate' for a moment...
Is this maybe a case of Faerin being too stubborn?
Yes, that mechanic of speeding up the animation to advance the scene seems reasonable. But, clearly, an awful lot of folks seem to be missing it and getting frustrated.
Maybe Faerin should either:
Chalk it up as an idea that flopped and take it out of the game
or
Add some text to the game that bluntly tells players what to do. Like using parenthesis in the text box that when the girl says 'faster' it means (Use slidebar on right to increase animation speed).

I mean, yeah, I'd like it if this were a world where everyone could figure it out on their own, but it's not.
And frustrating potential supporters over such a minor thing doesn't seem like a good idea.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
or
Add some text to the game that bluntly tells players what to do. Like using parenthesis in the text box that when the girl says 'faster' it means (Use slidebar on right to increase animation speed).
You're right, there should (and will be) a dialog hint telling players what to do.
(I've had it on my todo list ever since the mechanic was implemented, but just didn't "get around to it" yet.)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You're right, there should (and will be) a dialog hint telling players what to do.
(I've had it on my todo list ever since the mechanic was implemented, but just didn't "get around to it" yet.)
Make us suffer though. For starters if after two loops nothing changes, you can slightly change dialogue, thus showing players they're not stuck forever. And hints can be added slowly. "Do you hear what I am saying? FASTER!" or similar, before giving all away.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Make us suffer though. For starters if after two loops nothing changes, you can slightly change dialogue, thus showing players they're not stuck forever. And hints can be added slowly. "Do you hear what I am saying? FASTER!" or similar, before giving all away.
Maybe if you fail for the 10th time, the girl gets hacked off, tells you she can do better herself, and leaves you blueballed?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and 44Tom

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
You're absolutely correct regarding the people on this forum not bothering to see if their question was previously answered.
But... I feel the need to play 'Devil's Advocate' for a moment...
Is this maybe a case of Faerin being too stubborn?
Yes, that mechanic of speeding up the animation to advance the scene seems reasonable. But, clearly, an awful lot of folks seem to be missing it and getting frustrated.
or

I mean, yeah, I'd like it if this were a world where everyone could figure it out on their own, but it's not.
And frustrating potential supporters over such a minor thing doesn't seem like a good idea.
Oh, I agree, I probably wouldn't have figured it out myself, either, especially as I've had some minor issues with vids due to running on Wine. But the incredible laziness of people is what gets me. :)

Reactions: EmperorGus

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
This game is great , congrats the dev !

just a little question :
Is there a way to replay the sex scenes ? I know there is a gallery but nothing to replay the action scenes

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Small bug.
Denise Farrow's 2nd event. Tooltip says she must be guest level 2, but I was able to do it at guest level 1. Hotel lvl 2 was unlocked, but lobby was still set for lvl 1 guests.

Unsure if this is a bug or a change in mechanic since last I played:
Went fishing for the spoon, since that room was renovated (obviously :p ), but 'caught' the sweatbands. Next try, stethoscope. Neither of those rooms renovated yet.

Reactions: DougTheC and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Small bug.
Denise Farrow's 2nd event. Tooltip says she must be guest level 2, but I was able to do it at guest level 1. Hotel lvl 2 was unlocked, but lobby was still set for lvl 1 guests.

Unsure if this is a bug or a change in mechanic since last I played:
Went fishing for the spoon, since that room was renovated (obviously :p ), but 'caught' the sweatbands. Next try, stethoscope. Neither of those rooms renovated yet.
Thanks!
I fixed the first one.
The second is working as intended (I did change that, yes).

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
small bug found, somehow i was able to purchase 2 copies of the accountant tarrot card and i am now unable to purchase the last card i am missing from the collection, luckily its just the tinkerer i am missing, but when i go to isabell for cards she will not allow me to purchase any more tarrot cards

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
small bug found, somehow i was able to purchase 2 copies of the accountant tarrot card and i am now unable to purchase the last card i am missing from the collection, luckily its just the tinkerer i am missing, but when i go to isabell for cards she will not allow me to purchase any more tarrot cards
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: TheDevian

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
After a long time, I've finally played through the current build. And I have to say I'm thrilled. The sex scenes are relatively varied, the individual situations well attributed to the respective characters. Also technically great. The skills of the employees enrich and facilitate our management immensely, the pills to reset the stats have also proven themselves. As soon as I had all the women at their maximum, I almost had to do it to everyone, because I didn't know which skills were the best. You're often smarter afterwards. I just think it's a shame that the skill selection is very random. You have to click on it several times and close the window again until you have what you are looking for. Reception and office are well developed, the way the mechanics are now, it works wonderfully.

My special treat: the new, optional scenes with the guests. I've been waiting for that for a very long time. Nora hit my nerve. Looks great, wears the right lingerie for your type, then a touch of femdom. I didn't even know I was into something like that. Then there is the fact that she is a nun. Agree with me: the sweetest fruits are often the forbidden ones!

Speaking of the forbidden fruit, Faerin shocked me a bit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
stubzy123, here is your fixed save back. I've unlocked the missing card, however you'll still have a duplicate Accountant card. I've passed your original save on to Faerin to take a look at as it's likely you may have inadvertently gotten the duplicate card from a previous bugged version. So thank you for the report.

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
stubzy123, here is your fixed save back. I've unlocked the missing card, however you'll still have a duplicate Accountant card. I've passed your original save on to Faerin to take a look at as it's likely you may have inadvertently gotten the duplicate card from a previous bugged version. So thank you for the report.
thanks, i only recently downloaded this so its deff from the latest version on here.

Reactions: Sycho

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
I managed to find the spider and the bronze rectangle. I found Fizwill, well and the cave. But, where will I find the crown? In Isabella's cottage, or at the well with lowering the buckets or just exploring the woods or cottage? Just cycling through all of those with no luck. Help!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I managed to find the spider and the bronze rectangle. I found Fizwill, well and the cave. But, where will I find the crown? In Isabella's cottage, or at the well with lowering the buckets or just exploring the woods or cottage? Just cycling through all of those with no luck. Help!
Explore the woods during the day to find the crown.

4.00 star(s) 242 Votes