tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, it was fun to play this game, but when you do a new game, the character that is controlling is a woman, for example, Julia Amber Laura, who are shaped and look like them

Jul 22, 2019
I'm getting a little frustrated with the Bank: My choices are "The Death of the Intruder Hana caught...Quinn's Death...Those creepy phone calls." None of them seem to work. Any help?

Jul 22, 2019
I'm getting a little frustrated with the Bank: My choices are "The Death of the Intruder Hana caught...Quinn's Death...Those creepy phone calls." None of them seem to work. Any help?
Never mind...for some reason I had to go back to Isabella's shack during the day, even though I've been there before...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You just made me wonder whether "Read and succeed!" or similar was ever used in some cringey PSA campaign ... ;)
If it was anything like "Reading is fundamental!", they got the "mental" part right at least, but still cringey. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Waiting for the rating. "Lots of bugs. Game gets stuck due to scenes looping." When 50 % of the past 20 pages is nothing but explaining this mechanic again AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. I mean, if you can type the words, you can scroll back, you only need one hand to read.

Reactions: EmperorGus
4.00 star(s) 242 Votes