EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
One less trait point for all girls.
In .8.0 it was 4 assignable points for Julia and Laura, plus their starting trait (Supportive, Healthy).
All the other girls had 5 assignable points.
Now its 3 and 4.
Is this a bug?
Or intentional game mechanic change that wasn't in the patch notes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
One less trait point for all girls.
In .8.0 it was 4 assignable points for Julia and Laura, plus their starting trait (Supportive, Healthy).
All the other girls had 5 assignable points.
Now its 3 and 4.
Is this a bug?
Or intentional game mechanic change that wasn't in the patch notes?
This did change some time ago, I don't remember exactly when. It was intentional.

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Its a noob question ! when the blue (?) doesn't show anymore thats end of update? im just confused, what was the purpose of the 3 statutes to get a small doll ?, and what do the do the pills do ? how to use them ? im lost !

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Its a noob question ! when the blue (?) doesn't show anymore thats end of update? im just confused, what was the purpose of the 3 statutes to get a small doll ?, and what do the do the pills do ? how to use them ? im lost !
Once there are no more blue (?) and no other buttons, you completed the storyline as is for the specific character. You might want to look at other stories still left hanging.

The statue should let you unlock the final costume.

The pills let you re-spec a girl or let her forget a bad trait she acquired.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
If there are no more blue "i's" in yours the staff or guests' progress screens then you have done all there is to do
The pills are used on the girls before they go to bed so they can forget their traits. You need to equip them to a girl in the evening. If they have a negative trait like disappointed give them the red pill if you want them to forget all their traits give them the purple pill and the following day they will have forgotten the negative trait or you can give them a new set of traits.
As for the statues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
So, I suspect the end is near. We got the culprit identified, everybody's naked and bill is paid off. What else is there? I'm kind of curious what will happen when the spirits are freed and no longer influence the girls. Do the girls suddenly realize they are walking around naked?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hey guys,

Want to give your input on my next game? I put up a public poll on Patreon:
(A bit early, but I like to plan ahead).

Thanks!
Please, no mini-games. I absolutely hate mini-games in these games. Puzzles are better.

I am also sick of the utterly ridiculous amounts of grind people are putting in their games now. It's nonsense. These games are supposed to be fun. Tired of waiting for a mod to skip all the grind so you can actually ENJOY the game. No, repeating the same thing 10 times over to level up is NOT fun. Repeating a conversation over and over with a small amount added each time is not fun. Having to do things on a specific day at and specific time in a specific way is NOT fun.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please, no mini-games. I absolutely hate mini-games in these games. Puzzles are better.

I am also sick of the utterly ridiculous amounts of grind people are putting in their games now. It's nonsense. These games are supposed to be fun. Tired of waiting for a mod to skip all the grind so you can actually ENJOY the game. No, repeating the same thing 10 times over to level up is NOT fun. Repeating a conversation over and over with a small amount added each time is not fun. Having to do things on a specific day at and specific time in a specific way is NOT fun.
Then I'm sorry to tell you that Faerin might be the wrong dev for you. From my own experience I know that Faerin prefers game mechanics over story-based games.

4.00 star(s) 239 Votes