ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Saves for the game always save to the profile folder in the game's main folder. Just because you moved it doesn't mean the game now puts your saves there. If that's what you are asking, then when you deleted the game the 2nd time you again deleted your saves.

If you moved them AFTER they were created, then you must have cleared the folder because the game has no idea where this 'other' folder is. Again, it will only create/overwrite saves in the profile folder of the main game:
1653942520482.png

Also, never overwrite the game in an existing folder. Create a new folder for the new version.

There is a save available on the OP, but you cannot change the MC name if you use that save.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I moved them after they were created, just before deleting game. Or at least I thought I did. Oh well. Its a good game, I like managing system etc. But considering my last playthrough was like 2 monthes ago, will wait for a year or so, so there is good amount of new content. A bit sad part is that I kinda grinded money/destiny cards even after finishing content, so I could have easier time when new versions release. Oh well. Happens I guess.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Will try Steam again if that will be an option, so no Patreon, just for the record (I understand it is an open vote but I still think Patreons deserve more of a voice than simple buyers - and I have personal reasons not to enter any subscriptions)

1b/c (I doubt d is really doable when you start comparing this to large indy games). I am not sure whether MotH has less gameplay than MwM though, I'd call it different.

2b (if you go for 1d then it might drop to 2c, however it'd really need to work)

3c

4b (unless 1a is chosen, then 4a is an alternate)

5 - don't really care as long as it is good. Vampires might be overdone right now, everything else would be fair game to me

6a or b. OCTRA! (Although we know that b is SICK! What has the world come to?)

7c - but a slight tendency towards b if I had to choose

8 - keep up the good work - reliable devs with working communication are an asset to the field!

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys,

Want to give your input on my next game? I put up a public poll on Patreon:
(A bit early, but I like to plan ahead).

Thanks!
lol if I'm being honest, I've been looking forward to this for a while now.

Voted there but a few stray thoughts:

When I voted for the gameplay to be similar to Mystwood, I actually meant a similar style to MotH, but just with more consistent gameplay element, with a better planned design. In fact, if this game is just Man of the House 2 (Man of the College? Man of the City?) that might be my preferred route to go.

I did vote for a lower amount of girls, but that is just my personal preference in general, I like having a few that you focus on, but it might go against my earlier suggestion to do a Man of the City.

I would like to see a Fantasy or Space themed one too, but seems the people paying to keep up to date with two contemporary games in a row want to keep seeing more contemporary games. Who'd have thought :p

For fam- er, Housemates, well, it's a popular kink in this field, but at the same time might limit your story in some way to have to fill those roles, and I always think it's dumb when they're clearly "housemates" but you have to fill in a role and then the dialogue is clunky to fill in both roles... though Mystwood did it better than most but anyway, my point is I don't think you have to have them. People giving money might want to give more money if you do at the moment.

At any rate, just want you to know Mystwood and Man of the House are my personal favorite sex games, and I feel this next game can be really something special if you build off the lessons of both, so yeah.

Reactions: Faerin

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
hi- i need a special item to claim the bonus after completing Ambers tier 5. would someone tell me what it is and how i can get it? Thanx

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
@Faerin
Hello. I would first like to congratulate you for the game, very good, just like the previous one you did. I hope your next project continues to focus on management and character development, with skill trees, amazing scenes, and may have content with BDSM situations and training.
Could you clarify me, in these attachments I put the situation I got so far, is it possible to move forward or is it necessary to wait for the next update?

Reactions: Faerin

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The MC progression you show is complete for the current version, but each employee has a new tier you can unlock.

You need to do some exploring. Libby will tell you about a new map location; the other areas are already (probably) known, but you can get farther than before with a quick trip to the new store on the map.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
The MC progression you show is complete for the current version, but each employee has a new tier you can unlock.

You need to do some exploring. Libby will tell you about a new map location; the other areas are already (probably) known, but you can get farther than before with a quick trip to the new store on the map.
How do I get in touch with Libby? I can only talk to Richard when I go to the Royal Stag Hotel. At the store you said I went and bought some items, now I go to the lake and fish, but how do I use the items I get?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi- i need a special item to claim the bonus after completing Ambers tier 5. would someone tell me what it is and how i can get it? Thanx
You have to have completed all of Orville's events in order to find one of the three items you'll need, but after you obtained all three, follow the steps I've laid out here.

@Faerin
Hello. I would first like to congratulate you for the game, very good, just like the previous one you did. I hope your next project continues to focus on management and character development, with skill trees, amazing scenes, and may have content with BDSM situations and training.
Could you clarify me, in these attachments I put the situation I got so far, is it possible to move forward or is it necessary to wait for the next update?
No All the events for the staff, MC and guest are available in the current update. However, there may be some requirements.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I get in touch with Libby? I can only talk to Richard when I go to the Royal Stag Hotel. At the store you said I went and bought some items, now I go to the lake and fish, but how do I use the items I get?
Go to the Royal Stag during the day and you should see Libby putting on her bikini (that unlocks the lake).

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Go to the Royal Stag during the day and you should see Libby putting on her bikini (that unlocks the lake).
I understood. I already managed to access the lake, now I just can't find the bronze crown, I saw in another post that you have to explore the forest during the day, but I've been at all times and I can't find anything. Another thing, where is the cave?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I understood. I already managed to access the lake, now I just can't find the bronze crown, I saw in another post that you have to explore the forest during the day, but I've been at all times and I can't find anything. Another thing, where is the cave?
To find the cave (and the crown), you need to explore the woods during the day. You should come across a well, Fizwill (the imp) and the cave. It may take a few tries to find them.

1653971599956.png

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
You have to have completed all of Orville's events in order to find one of the three items you'll need, but after you obtained all three, follow the steps I've laid out here.

No All the events for the staff, MC and guest are available in the current update. However, there may be some requirements.
thanx

Reactions: Sycho

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys,

Want to give your input on my next game? I put up a public poll on Patreon:
(A bit early, but I like to plan ahead).

Thanks!
Thanks for Public poll

1b, I really dont like too much gameplay.
2b
Well for 3 I definitely not prefer sandbox, but VN style and free road evet here and there. so 3b
4b
5a or maybe 80s or 90s ?!
6b with optional sharing, but definitely not family members, even optional sharing !
definitely 7a, that very important for me.

xnxc

Jan 6, 2020
Do MoTH and MM happen in the same time line? i mean with 5a have better start, so there is possibility creating Faerin milf cinematic universe with new MC.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes