alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
While it is nice to finally have another tier reward for the girls outfits I found the jump of working clothed yet revealing to fully naked a bit sudden, would have been nice to get maybe an intermediary outfit of them working in revealing lingerie first, which would also fit all of them very well. Maybe something that could be considered for a future update.

Also, any chance that the female guest will go through the same clothing progression that your staff does? I feel like Denise and Sister Walsh are wasted potential in not coming in to the hotel with more revealing clothes every VIP level up, hell even Sofia would be eye candy in an even more revealing dress.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So, how long does it take to load the system assets, I have been waiting a long time, just curious about that.
need help with this ...

View attachment 1837435

nothing happen in first running...
I know this was addressed a little before, but for the record: I'm one of the testers, and I INTENTIONALLY test the game on an i5-3317, with no video card, only 6Gb of RAM and W10. Calling that PC a potato is a compliment.

I have never had a problem loading the game or getting the videos to play.

Please read and try the steps in the FAQ on the OP if you are having issues. They work wonders :)

Yes, I will now refer to my earlier meme.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone know if getting the crown is bugged? I did all the quests, but I have been exploring the forest for several days to no luck.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am not sure how to get Nora Walsh to level 5, she has been stuck on 4 for a very long time.
Try changing the level of your guests in the lobby

1653834567725.png

I seem to have caught a bug: The night scene with Hana in the bar does not end.
Any ideas?
Thank you!
Try increasing the speed of the animation using the slider on the right of the screen

Anyone know if getting the crown is bugged? I did all the quests, but I have been exploring the forest for several days to no luck.
It's not bugged it's the RNG and sometimes it can be merciless all I can say is just keep trying

Reactions: TheDevian

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I literally found it on a new game, on my very first visit to the forest

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Quest:
Explore the bank during the day
I have already settled my father's debts with the bank.

You might need to do something else first, have you done the safety deposit box?

If you mean the bank quest, then yes I have already completed that.
Hey, whenever I answer the 3rd question correctly (The are all the thame person) I always get the following message:
"i think i´m still missed same vital information"

I am supposed to get this from a historian in Mystwood manor. Orville Nestor
But when he stays at my hotel, I don't get a blue question mark anymore and I can't finish the quest.

Every time I'm supposed to visit the bank and somehow I don't get anywhere.
Can anyone help me?

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Quest:
Explore the bank during the day
I have already settled my father's debts with the bank.

Hey, whenever I answer the 3rd question correctly (The are all the thame person) I always get the following message:
"i think i´m still missed same vital information"

I am supposed to get this from a historian in Mystwood manor. Orville Nestor
But when he stays at my hotel, I don't get a blue question mark anymore and I can't finish the quest.

Every time I'm supposed to visit the bank and somehow I don't get anywhere.
Can anyone help me?
You have to level up Orville level most likely, check on Orville's progress tab which is the requirements for next event and you will know what you are missing.

Reactions: larry5168
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes