Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't get ist. So many Players are failing in a simple "read and understand" task. Why?
"Faster!" What does she mean? Faster???

Also: The answer is on every second Page above 400...
To be fair, and playing the devil's advocate here, fourth wall breaking gameplay elements are always a bit confusing - the speed scale is something we players don't see easily as part of the game world. While it didn't affect me here I have been stumped by similar elements in other games (like "We need to escape" being a prompt for pressing the escape button in one instance I can remember).

Rhagnar

Dec 26, 2020
So what do we do with the bronze spider figurines? Can't understand their purpose, I got 2 so far.
What is the special Item we need?

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I stopped at update 8.1 I would like to know if in these latest updates the mc has some more sex scenes with his mother?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So what do we do with the bronze spider figurines? Can't understand their purpose, I got 2 so far.
What is the special Item we need?
Having two of the item is a bug there are only one of each of the items
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no idea where the cave is. Help please.
Explore the woods and you will find the cave

Reactions: Rhagnar

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Considering all the creampies i'm seeing in the game, I really hope this means we see some pregnancy content. would love to see the girls at the hotel become the MC's Pregnant harem.

Kaldio

Sep 21, 2017
I cannot get the item from Isabella's cabin. All i get is "no point of coming here in the morning" I have got the items from Lake and woods... Any pointers ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I cannot get the item from Isabella's cabin. All i get is "no point of coming here in the morning" I have got the items from Lake and woods... Any pointers ?
Can you attach your save, please?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes