Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
May I take the liberty to ask about the configuration of your computer? I'm curious what hardware can last so long. . .
I had AMD sempron 175 but upgraded to AMD Athlon II X2 a couple of years ago and previously had Nvidia Geforce Integrated GPU but switched to Geforce GT 710 same time i switched CPU's

redtoothandclaw

Aug 10, 2018
Can someone tell me the new locations of some of the old skill boosting items for the girls? I cannot find the spoon for the kitchen for the life of me now that items have been moved, and I'm sure there will be others I can't find later.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone tell me the new locations of some of the old skill boosting items for the girls? I cannot find the spoon for the kitchen for the life of me now that items have been moved, and I'm sure there will be others I can't find later.
Look at the quick guide linked in OP.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Two minor bugs I encountered

(a) the statuette unequipped somehow. I had a couple of my staff already nakified (that's a word, correct?) and wanted to do one more only to see the lock. Only after some time I realized the reason. Couldn't reproduce it with a previous save.

(b) during Ms Fernandez' first encounter/event, my fangirl was naked, despite not having finished her path. Forgot to try and reproduce it.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
If you complete the all the events and acquire the special item while in story mode does it have added scenes?
I "claimed" the reward on each staff characters tab and don't see any added content.
-Thanks in advance your attention

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you complete the all the events and acquire the special item while in story mode does it have added scenes?
I "claimed" the reward on each staff characters tab and don't see any added content.
-Thanks in advance your attention
No, unlike Normal mode, the only time you'll see your staff working nude is when Julia is in the lobby checking in guests and the random staff images you'll see from the gallery (or certain events with the guests. i.e: Sofia, Diego and Miguel).

In order to see the rest of the staff nude, you'd have to play in Normal mode to get the guest interactions.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
No, unlike Normal mode, the only time you'll see your staff working nude is when Julia is in the lobby checking in guests and the random staff images you'll see from the gallery (or certain events with the guests. i.e: Sofia, Diego and Miguel).

In order to see the rest of the staff nude, you'd have to play in Normal mode to get the guest interactions.
Thanks a bunch Sycho!

Reactions: Sycho

Zassa

May 20, 2017
Need some help for 'cracking the case'. I've finished all of Orville progress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone able to shed some light on what Ive obviously missed?

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I can run version 0.5.1 on windows 10 without any problem, but when I try to run version 0.9.1, I only get a black screen, despite the "black screen fix" provided on page one. Does any of you have an idea of what might be causing this problem ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi everyone, I can run version 0.5.1 on windows 10 without any problem, but when I try to run version 0.9.1, I only get a black screen, despite the "black screen fix" provided on page one. Does any of you have an idea of what might be causing this problem ?
Messing with Visual C++ causes this issue.
Screenshot from 2022-06-21 20-33-48.png

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Do you have an old nvidia card?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Need some help for 'cracking the case'. I've finished all of Orville progress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone able to shed some light on what Ive obviously missed?
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes