Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Messing with Visual C++ causes this issue.
View attachment 1883632
Hello, thank you for your quick answer, but unfortunately, my problem doesn't seem to be related to Visual C++. It was the case before when I first tried to play version 0.5.1, but I fixed the problem with the solution found in the FAQ provided by Faerin Games. I installed the " Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One " and everything worked just fine.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, I think you could say that, it's an NVidia GT 610. Do I need to upgrade ?
There are a few things you can try.
  1. Check your drivers to insure they're up-to-date. Update if necessary.
  2. If you have access to the Nvidia Control Panel, disable G-Sync.
  3. Look in Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters. If you have more than one device listed there, disable one of them and try reloading the game to see if that still happens.

Reactions: TheDevian

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello, I think you could say that, it's an NVidia GT 610. Do I need to upgrade ?
Your gpu is pretty outdated and maybe no longer supported by Unity. The latest available stable driver for your card under Windows 10 seems to be 347.88.

Edit: above information about the driver might be old. Latest available driver seems to be 391.35 according to Nividia's homepage:

• Wow

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
We know that some old nVidia cards have this problem with latest Unity we are using in this game, but we don't know how to troubleshoot or fix the problem yet.
You can try to update to latest driver as mentioned above by Sycho and cold_arctus, but I don't think it will solve the problem.
The best solution is to replace this video card with a newer one (just newer also a cheap one with at least 2-4GB VRAM is enough).
If you can't, you can try to disable your video card from device manager, the game should starts correctly but it will be veeeery slow. Remember to enable it again when you exit the game.

Also, because the lack of players with those video cards, can you try the suggestions I have written to another user and tell us if those work or not?
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-9-1-faerin.42940/page-615#post-8077288

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I have a few questions that perhaps someone in the know might be able to answer. So far, at this point in MwM everything is scripted. You raise your relationship through scripted scenes and interactions. Likewise the same with guests. Right now you can not interact with or talk to or have sex with anyone unless it's scripted. From my understanding, WmM is nearing it's finish at least by end of year if not somewhat sooner.

So my question is will we be able to talk too & interact with the staff and female guest. Will there be choice type sex choices for repeatable sex scenes. The reason for my curiosity is because, so far this is like a first person shooter of old. One path no choice all scripted. Which was fine in those beginning days of gaming.

Granted, MwM is and has been interesting. But to be honest, the basically 4 event day to me is stifling. 1 event in the morning, 1 event at afternoon, 1 event at evening, 1 event at night. There may be interaction with guest, staff or the world for that matter, but maybe not.

Unlike MOTH were the MC could go & do things or go & see whoever whenever even though you was still using a time system, you got more done. In MwM, your really not involved, not really making any choices. Everything is so tightly scripted.

Like I said; no complaints just curious. Hopefully everything will get completed before the new internet is functional. Sill, I would have liked to have seen more female guests than men. Just saying. I may have been under a false impression but I thought the bedrooms of the guests were to be upgraded so that they were different or more expensive because of luxury. Seems I heard that somewhere but not really a big deal. Just curious.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a few questions that perhaps someone in the know might be able to answer. So far, at this point in MwM everything is scripted. You raise your relationship through scripted scenes and interactions. Likewise the same with guests. Right now you can not interact with or talk to or have sex with anyone unless it's scripted. From my understanding, WmM is nearing it's finish at least by end of year if not somewhat sooner.

So my question is will we be able to talk too & interact with the staff and female guest. Will there be choice type sex choices for repeatable sex scenes. The reason for my curiosity is because, so far this is like a first person shooter of old. One path no choice all scripted. Which was fine in those beginning days of gaming.

Granted, MwM is and has been interesting. But to be honest, the basically 4 event day to me is stifling. 1 event in the morning, 1 event at afternoon, 1 event at evening, 1 event at night. There may be interaction with guest, staff or the world for that matter, but maybe not.

Unlike MOTH were the MC could go & do things or go & see whoever whenever even though you was still using a time system, you got more done. In MwM, your really not involved, not really making any choices. Everything is so tightly scripted.

Like I said; no complaints just curious. Hopefully everything will get completed before the new internet is functional. Sill, I would have liked to have seen more female guests than men. Just saying. I may have been under a false impression but I thought the bedrooms of the guests were to be upgraded so that they were different or more expensive because of luxury. Seems I heard that somewhere but not really a big deal. Just curious.
TBH, we don't know what Faerin's plans are until the day we test the new content that's been added for that update. So it's possible more may be added on later before the game officially goes to Steam.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm at Level 3 Kay and the hint for the first scene says "When she's resting" but I'm not getting it to trigger. even when I don't place her at a job. Is there another condition?
If you're referring to Kay's first tier 3 event, the full hint states:
Check on her when she is resting (requires Julia to be resting and “Getting Sweaty” to be completed).
The "Getting Sweaty" event is Julia's 3_3. So you have to have done that first.

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
The saintThis staff member has a 75% chance to prevent a strike when failing a customer interaction.

How do I use this card
The employee did not meet the customer's requirements Red is still not satisfied

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The saintThis staff member has a 75% chance to prevent a strike when failing a customer interaction.

How do I use this card
The employee did not meet the customer's requirements Red is still not satisfied
Equip the card to one of your staff. Pick the girl you want to assign the card to, then go into her Inventory tab and equip the card there.
As you can see in this example, I've assigned the card to Amber.

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
We know that some old nVidia cards have this problem with latest Unity we are using in this game, but we don't know how to troubleshoot or fix the problem yet.
You can try to update to latest driver as mentioned above by Sycho and cold_arctus, but I don't think it will solve the problem.
The best solution is to replace this video card with a newer one (just newer also a cheap one with at least 2-4GB VRAM is enough).
If you can't, you can try to disable your video card from device manager, the game should starts correctly but it will be veeeery slow. Remember to enable it again when you exit the game.

Also, because the lack of players with those video cards, can you try the suggestions I have written to another user and tell us if those work or not?
https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-9-1-faerin.42940/page-615#post-8077288
Hello, I tried what you suggested, my drivers were already up to date and I even tried disabling my graphic card like Sycho suggested, but none of it worked. There's one thing I didn't mention, it's that when I launch the game, I don't even have the Unity splash screen, nor the loading system assets screen, it's just direct to black screen. Thanks to all three of you for your time, but I think I might have to finally update my computer.

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Equip the card to one of your staff. Pick the girl you want to assign the card to, then go into her Inventory tab and equip the card there.
As you can see in this example, I've assigned the card to Amber.
English is not my native language, so I guess I didn't make myself clear
I mean, what does the card do
Even if I did it 100% of the time, the customer would still be unhappy

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
English is not my native language, so I guess I didn't make myself clear
I mean, what does the card do
Even if I did it 100% of the time, the customer would still be unhappy
Sorry, I was going based on your question on how to use it, not what it did. Basically what it does is gives you a better chance of not failing a guest's interaction where they become unsatisfied with that staff's performance.

There's a couple of key things you'd want to consider before your staff's interactions with the guests that check in (this applies to all of them, not just Sofia in particular, considering she is the hardest one to satisfy).
  • Make sure that your staff's skill is as high as or higher than the guest's level that you're taking on.
For instance, if you're taking on a guest that's a level 3 but your staff's skill is a level 2, your staff stands a higher chance of failing an encounter because the experience is too low, regardless what items/cards you have equipped them with. So try not to take on a guest that's higher than your staff's level. Let them gain more experience either through training (or by taking on guests of that staff's skill level or lower) with Amanda or by equipping one of the items you found. Other things that help are upgrades to the rooms themselves and the office as well.

Try swapping cards around; that will help in the long run too, but again, take advantage of the items and the office.
  • If one staff member fails an interaction with a particular guest, use another that can also work in that facility/location instead.
Amber and Riley stand a much better chance at success than, say, Annika, Laura or Catalina for the harder to please guest, but that also depends on the facility the guest wants. Obviously Laura can't work in the sauna or gym, so that's out of the question. But Riley would stand a better chance than Annika in the gym or sauna.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes