El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Well,
this is a fun game and i would like to emphasis the term game because for once it is not a simple VN disguise behind some pseudo interactions.
I get that most of people here "just wanna fuck the gals" and any clicks that distance them to that feel annoying to them.
I don't, i would actually want more management aspects into the Game : food supplies, furnitures, mood management for the employees...and many others.
Anyway, thank you Faerin for your work and wish you the best for any other projects you may have in mind

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Any mom content?
If you mean in the latest update, probably not according to the change log. It might have some in the interactions with the guests, but I haven't played the latest update yet so I'm not sure.

If you mean in the game as a whole, you've been able to fuck the mom for a long time now. Maybe one or two years? The game is almost complete and you can sex up all of the employees and some (maybe most at this point?) of the female guests.

redaadam

Jan 14, 2022
[QUOTE = "larry5168 ، post: 8408356 ، العضو: 626204"]
هل يمكنك أن تعطينا المزيد من التفاصيل حول مشكلتك حتى نتمكن من محاولة مساعدتك
[/يقتبس]
فقط الشاشة بيضاء

• Angry
Reactions: Jeancul

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "larry5168 ، post: 8408356 ، العضو: 626204"]
هل يمكنك أن تعطينا المزيد من التفاصيل حول مشكلتك حتى نتمكن من محاولة مساعدتك
[/يقتبس]
فقط الشاشة بيضاء
Please visit this website:

Download the .zip file and extract all of the files to a temporary folder (that you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat" file. Then try playing the game and see if that problem happens again.
If it still happens come back and we can try something else

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
I wouldn't mind the ability to whore out the girls if I'm honest - I mean what would be the point of them dressing like that if it wasn't an option?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
maybe i find that event in next 3-4 years ! my next task with her is to visit her at yoga studio ! but my last 78706 guests don`t need yoga ! i try to find 1 guest for weeks !
You need to change the level of the guest in the lobby when Julia is in there
The higher the guest level the more facilities they require, you can also use the rerool in the lobby until you get a guest that wants the yoga studio when you need to trigger the event

1656111363136.png

Reactions: Cartageno

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I wouldn't mind the ability to whore out the girls if I'm honest - I mean what would be the point of them dressing like that if it wasn't an option?
There are two reasons mainly for this

1. This is a fantasy, we would all love to stay in a hotel that has female staff that walk round all day in very revealing clothing or totally nude
2. OCTRA as Cartageno pointed out earlier people who play these games generally don't like to share so the acronym stands for One Cock to Rule Them All

I can tell you after working in the adult indie game industry for a number of years the difference between what you would like and the OCTRA crowd would like is vast possibly even 90% - 10% so if you want to sell a game you will go with the higher percentage.
Give the public what they want

I just downloaded the game and the screens are really blurry. Is it on my end or a bug?
Delete the settings file in your profile folder or go into settings and adjust the resolution

Last edited:

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
There are two reasons mainly for this

1. This is a fantasy, we would all love to stay in a hotel that has female staff that walk round all day in very revealing clothing or totally nude
2. OCTRA AS Cartageno geno pointed out earlier people who play these games generally don't like to share so the acronym stands for One Cock to Rule Them All

I can tell you after working in the adult indie game industry for a number of years the difference between what you would like and the OCTRA crowd would like is vast possibly even 90% - 10% so if you want to sell a game you will go with the higher percentage.
Give the public what they want

Delete the settings file in your profile folder or go into settings and adjust the resolution
Deleted the setting file and it worked briefly. As soon as i went into the preferences screen it went blurry again.

Edit, got it fixed. By playing with the resolution and quality settings

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Deleted the setting file and it worked briefly. As soon as i went into the preferences screen it went blurry again.
Delete the settings file again and start the game this time don't bother going into the settings menu and just play the game

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
You need to change the level of the guest in the lobby when Julia is in there
The higher the guest level the more facilities they require, you can also use the rerool in the lobby until you get a guest that wants the yoga studio when you need to trigger the event

View attachment 1888778
i know that change lvl and reroll but they want sauna massage pool gym ! and every 100 guest want club but 0 guests want yoga !

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i know that change lvl and reroll but they want sauna massage pool gym ! and every 100 guest want club but 0 guests want yoga !
Edit : You need to have level 5 guests to get them to use the Yoga room

Edit 2 : can you upload your save here so I can take a look

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes