moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Man! I know my life is getting too busy when I have had like 3 updates of this game come and go - which I download religiously - but never have the time to sit down and play for a few hours. Because I know I want to sit down and play this game, not just skim through it with the CTRL key, like so many VN's on here. And meanwhile, Faerin just keeps chugging along, like the professional he is.

OK, I am making time this weekend to finally sit down and play all the new changes I've missed!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I liked the quality, What would be the incest in the game? Is it too hard to play? (I don't speak the language)
Mom, son and sister. :)

As far as difficulty goes, that depends on which of the two modes you play in. Story mode will go quickly, but Normal mode is how the game should be played, which can take several days to complete it all. I don't find it to be difficult at all, except for one or two of the guests being harder to please. As to the language, there's many to choose from:

languages.jpg
English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (both simplified and traditional).

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I liked the quality, What would be the incest in the game? Is it too hard to play? (I don't speak the language)
There is a story mode when you start a new game that is basically like a VN just keep clicking and you will get to the content or you can choose Normal mode where you have to work to get the rewards
As for incest, you will need to put in the fan-made patch from the OP (first post in this thread) and that will change the relationships

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No it's an OCTRA game (One Cock to Rule Them All) so you don't have to compete with anyone else. The MC gets all the girls
It should be mentioned that two of the guests are trying to get into the ladies' pants but failing (and being reigned in by their own family). Just because I have seen people triggered already by something like this (they get no action but they flirt, being clearly rejected by the girls).

Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
It should be mentioned that two of the guests are trying to get into the ladies' pants but failing (and being reigned in by their own family). Just because I have seen people triggered already by something like this (they get no action but they flirt, being clearly rejected by the girls).
I really want to reply to you with what I really think but for the sake of not causing an argument, I won't. But yes I do agree with you.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The tarot cards got nerfed and now I cannot keep Sofia Fernandez happy. Not to mention I have re-collect the new ones and they have a bunch of experience stats I do not need. I can see the use for them with a new player to the game but they are useless once all your girls are level 5.

As novel as this one has been so far it is getting to the point where the main story needs to be wrapped up, endings completed and move on to the next one. The repetition of the Hotel simulation is getting to be a bore. It's been fun but the main story needs to draw to a close.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The tarot cards got nerfed and now I cannot keep Sofia Fernandez happy. Not to mention I have re-collect the new ones and they have a bunch of experience stats I do not need. I can see the use for them with a new player to the game but they are useless once all your girls are level 5.
In what you said you have just answered your own question, the game is played here on a release by release basis. The dev learns as he goes along creating the game but he looks at the big picture which is a fully completed game and takes on board what people say throughout each release and adjusts accordingly players on here don't do that some may but not the majority so if you feel they have been nerfed try playing from the beginning of the game and then see what you think.
I can also tell you that no cards have been nerfed
As for Sofia I can tell you during testing I hated her

Reactions: ZenGarden

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Can you please explain what you mean?

Yes the cards were changed up a few updates ago, so there may be some re-reads from Isabella, but they still work as expected.

Reactions: larry5168

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I really want to reply to you with what I really think but for the sake of not causing an argument, I won't. But yes I do agree with you.
Well, I am pretty anti NTR myself, but I have seriously sprained my upper spine by shaking my head when some guys start how they feel about it. Like "female person talking to male person" at all. E. g. Orville asking for breakfast ...

Well, the balancing probably is done with the idea of players who buy the finished product. I agree that I don't really need them anymore, but apart from having to recollect some, I don't really see a nerf. (Obviously I also don't need XP increases anymore, also money increases are not interesting, I have 700k or so sitting in my bank). And I'd argue that right now the strongest card in play is the Socialite - even though normally not needed as well - which didn't exist before. +5% to everything gives even a low level girl a fighting chance at succeeding. You can even please Nora and Sofia simultaneously. (By the way, is there some event in the planning, I mean with Nora being assertive and Sofia liking being treated like she does ... jk of course). But yeah, for players who have followed the development - they by now have all girls and all rooms maxed out, they will own all items, so the cards lose a lot of value.

(Actually, The Wicked is still the best card. But only by a small margin. At least for us because this card actually can help at any given moment.)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Sofia was the only character i truly felt i had to stop everything to pander to - dedicate my MC free time to buffing guest reception levels and having best characters i built with items and cards etc to focus on her stays and only limiting myself to minimal visits from her (2-3 days where possible). Room upgrades etc also help but they alone are no sufficient for her and i think shes the only one to be wary of being dissatisfied even at VIP status lol.

I think when weve full confirmation her story is fully completed with no more updates for her to come i will never accept her visiting the hotel ever again lol. Her family are scum and i like her far more than them but she is just too much hassle lol

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Can you please explain what you mean?

Yes the cards were changed up a few updates ago, so there may be some re-reads from Isabella, but they still work as expected.
What I mean is for example with the change up in the tarot cards I had Hana set up so she could do a 95% satisfaction rate in the Massage Parlor and now I struggle for her to do 75%. Same in other areas for the rest of the girls. I'm missing Tarot cards that helped achieve that, so nerf. At one point I had collected all available before the change. I've been following MM since it's demo.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Well, I am pretty anti NTR myself, but I have seriously sprained my upper spine by shaking my head when some guys start how they feel about it. Like "female person talking to male person" at all. E. g. Orville asking for breakfast ...
After doing this for a while I can tell you I'm still very surprised at people's definitions of OCTRA and I don't just mean in game males either

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sofia was the only character i truly felt i had to stop everything to pander to - dedicate my MC free time to buffing guest reception levels and having best characters i built with items and cards etc to focus on her stays and only limiting myself to minimal visits from her (2-3 days where possible). Room upgrades etc also help but they alone are no sufficient for her and i think shes the only one to be wary of being dissatisfied even at VIP status lol.

I think when weve full confirmation her story is fully completed with no more updates for her to come i will never accept her visiting the hotel ever again lol. Her family are scum and i like her far more than them but she is just too much hassle lol
Feel ya bro. Even with Nora, once you're set in, you can go somewhat easily without switching cards every shift. Sofia can stay at the Stag or wherever she wants ;)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes