SynSir

Aug 28, 2019
maybe i find that event in next 3-4 years ! my next task with her is to visit her at yoga studio ! but my last 78706 guests don`t need yoga ! i try to find 1 guest for weeks !
A guest does not need to be in an area for you to activate the event for your staff. Just assign the staff member to the room (in your example, Yoga) when they aren't needed elsewhere, and continue. Then use the time to check on the staff, event unlocked.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What I mean is for example with the change up in the tarot cards I had Hana set up so she could do a 95% satisfaction rate in the Massage Parlor and now I struggle for her to do 75%. Same in other areas for the rest of the girls. I'm missing Tarot cards that helped achieve that, so nerf. At one point I had collected all available before the change. I've been following MM since it's demo.
Yeah, that's true, but a "nerf" would mean that the cards became weaker. They didn't. It's just that we have to collect some stuff again. There are still all +5% cards as well as "5% for any one of three" in the game, the "5% for anything", and as I said a new card "5% for everything if this character is resting". If you collect all cards (again) you'll be even stronger than before. And losing stuff for a while is one of the perils of playing a game in development.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
What I mean is for example with the change up in the tarot cards I had Hana set up so she could do a 95% satisfaction rate in the Massage Parlor and now I struggle for her to do 75%. Same in other areas for the rest of the girls. I'm missing Tarot cards that helped achieve that, so nerf. At one point I had collected all available before the change. I've been following MM since it's demo.
They weren't so much 'nerfed' as re-designed. As I stated, that did require some cards to be re-acquired through additional readings with Isabella.

You should be able to get back to the levels you had before once you re-acquire the cards.

I know it's inconvenient, but the game is not complete yet and there will be some re-designs of incomplete games sometimes. This just happened to be one of them.

Reactions: larry5168

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
In what you said you have just answered your own question, the game is played here on a release by release basis. The dev learns as he goes along creating the game but he looks at the big picture which is a fully completed game and takes on board what people say throughout each release and adjusts accordingly players on here don't do that some may but not the majority so if you feel they have been nerfed try playing from the beginning of the game and then see what you think.
I can also tell you that no cards have been nerfed
As for Sofia I can tell you during testing I hated her
I've been playing the game since the demo. IMO the experience buffing Tarot cards are not needed with the training you can get them on the weekdays the QC function for the M/C in the Office. I have tarot cards missing from inventory that once buffed Hana for example to be able to give a 95% massage to Sofia. Now she cannot and two Tarot card slots are empty. That in my book is a nerf. I get trying to balance the game so I was just adding my input as a player.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I've been playing the game since the demo. IMO the experience buffing Tarot cards are not needed with the training you can get them on the weekdays the QC function for the M/C in the Office. I have tarot cards missing from inventory that once buffed Hana for example to be able to give a 95% massage to Sofia. Now she cannot and two Tarot card slots are empty. That in my book is a nerf. I get trying to balance the game so I was just adding my input as a player.
The changelog for the version that made these modifications, clearly stated there could be an issue with the cards, in that you would need to get some again. They aren't 'nerfed', they still do exactly the same thing when they are in the girl's inventory.

Just go get the cards again from Isabella.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Again you're treating this like a finished game it's not. It's being streamlined for release on Steam. You and other players have to realise that although Faerin interacts with you on here he hasn't made the game specifically for here there is an end product so as it gets closer to release some things that have been there are going to change, the cards being one of them.
I don't know what he has in mind for the next installment but we as testers have to adapt to them and see what happens, sometimes players have to as well and see what it's like to start the game afresh with all the changes

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
• Closing the traits no longer resets the available options.
Can someone please tell me how I can reset the trait selection ? I have played a few ingame days now, but the selection is still the same.... :(

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
When I deleted the folder from a couple updates ago I ended up deleting my saves because I thought it, like other Unity based games would all be backed up in AppData. :rolleyes:

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
That's the point - they stay the same until you select one. They no longer change.
Sorry, but what kind of crap is that ? How am I supposed to get the traits I really need/want? Then I would have to choose a trait every time and take a pill again and again until I have the right traits... ? :(

Then I'll leave it with these traits....

But thanks for your help anyway! :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When I deleted the folder from a couple updates ago I ended up deleting my saves because I thought it, like other Unity based games would all be backed up in AppData. :rolleyes:
No, Faerin used that folder in the early days of development with MotH, but that caused a lot of problems back then (I wasn't part of the team at that time, so I can't say what problems arose). Since then in MotH and subsequently MwM as well, he opted to have the saves stored in the game's folder for easier access if we needed to fix any issues in them.

The only files you'll see there now in AppData are the player and player_prev logs, should we need to look at them to resolve a technical support issue.

There's also this in OP to remind players to transfer the saves from one version to the next before deleting the older version.
Image1.jpg

Last edited:

ACrusade

Jun 25, 2022
Hello everyone,
sorry but I'm new to this message board and just took a brief look at the 647 pages. First of all: thank you for this awesome support. My question might already been answered, because it seems, that I have a quite old problem with my save file. I'm just playing the game every few month and the last time was in patch v0.6.1.7 (but I think my game file was already bugged there).

The problem is, that I dont see the Forest Queens on my map. If I start a new game, I have the icon on the map, but if I continue with my original save file its gone. I leveled almost everything u can in the game (hotel, staff member, tarot cards, guests etc.), but I'm reaching some kind of wall, because I can't continue the story line + recruit new staff members.

I'll try to post my save file and some pictures in the next post (the board told me, that you may not be able to read my post if I post links or files in my first 3 messages).

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes