Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
I had to try at least 5 times to find the crown. for the spider figurine after 30+ tries still no luck so I gave up on it now. This is not fun at all. I'm sure most people would gave up on this even sooner than me and I have all the items from the attic so no reason to go to fish only for the spider figurine.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I am not ABLE TO FIND THE CROWN IB the woods (
I had to try at least 5 times to find the crown. for the spider figurine after 30+ tries still no luck so I gave up on it now. This is not fun at all. I'm sure most people would gave up on this even sooner than me and I have all the items from the attic so no reason to go to fish only for the spider figurine.
Have you done "Cracking the case" event?
If you have done, please post your save otherwise please do that event first, than you will find the 3 items

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Yes! I have the fishing rod too.
I don't know, just tried your save, the first time I had gone to the lake it shows the first sentences like I have never gone there (and you will not find anything the first time you go to the lake), then the second time I have fished the bronze spider...
I have reloaded the game back and I have found it at 5th time when I have gone to the lake... so I don't know what to think :unsure:

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
and you will not find anything the first time you go to the lake
Well than that is the answer. I never gone back 2nd time just reloaded a bunch of times. I don't understand why is it harcoded that you can't find anything at first. what is the purpose?
well at least I have my answer and solution. Thanks!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
You would need to have visited Isabella's cottage during the day and got all the answers right during the safe deposit box scene (which unlocks the spider at the lake). It also requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.
thanks for the advise, but i'm done playing this game for the moment, i might play this again whenever it's finished..

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't get a file, it just shows some coding, what am I meant to do with that, I'm not really computer savvy.
Right click on it, select "save file as" or "save link as". Then rename the file so the number disappears and it's only "mapping.xml" (e. g. by clicking on it and pressing F2 or by right clicking and selecting "renam"), then move the file to the game folder (where the .exe you start with is).

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Right click on it, select "save file as" or "save link as". Then rename the file so the number disappears and it's only "mapping.xml" (e. g. by clicking on it and pressing F2 or by right clicking and selecting "renam"), then move the file to the game folder (where the .exe you start with is).
Thanks

Reactions: Cartageno
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes