Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone help me please, the game is stuck and I get the message that it stopped working and the game closes, I can only play about 10 minutes and that error happens to me, any solution to that.
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in the Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

You may need to put the log in a zip or RAR.

Jan 18, 2020
é "carregando ativo do sistema" não consigo entrar no jogo, por favor me ajude!
[/CITAR]
Provavelmente você fez alguma coisa errada eu tava com esse problema mas eu consegui solucionar o porquê eu exclue o jogo e baixei novamente e naquela parte do site onde está o jogo no final da página tem ali a opção extra e ali se eu não me engano tem três ou quatro opções Provavelmente você baixou uma delas na versão antiga e é por isso que tá dando esse conflito até porque comigo também tava assim mas eu fiz o que eu expliquei acima eu excluir o jogo e baixei novamente

Reactions: mrnmh002

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
love the game. this is the first management game i have actually liked
is the dev gonna add more girls or rooms in future updates?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I loaded the latest version, 9.2 and got to the part where Ms Fernandez wants attention but it simply stops as it starts and will not proceed - I tell her to stop but I cannot proceed from there - Also I have maxed all the girls out but will not accept the final reward because I don't want them prancing around the hotel naked can't fathom anyone wanting that

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I loaded the latest version, 9.2 and got to the part where Ms Fernandez wants attention but it simply stops as it starts and will not proceed - I tell her to stop but I cannot proceed from there - Also I have maxed all the girls out but will not accept the final reward because I don't want them prancing around the hotel naked can't fathom anyone wanting that
Read the FAQ in the OP (first post of this thread) the solution is in there if it doesn't work come back and we can look deeper into it

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Oh I very, very much wanted that! And it never gets old! I'm excited to play through the game a second time eventually and unlock that much earlier in the experience, so that I can have them nude though various other scenes along the way. Its really hot for me.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Oh I very, very much wanted that! And it never gets old! I'm excited to play through the game a second time eventually and unlock that much earlier in the experience, so that I can have them nude though various other scenes along the way. Its really hot for me.
So you don't mind your girls being naked all the time in front of all the guests, and you chewed out two guests already for hitting on them, what the hell do you think they will do if they see them naked all the time

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So you don't mind your girls being naked all the time in front of all the guests, and you chewed out two guests already for hitting on them, what the hell do you think they will do if they see them naked all the time
Oh I absolutely love my girls being naked in front of the guests! Definately one of my kinks in games is to be a confident badass who knows he's got it and likes to show it off. I love the idea of the girls making everyone horny all day long. Pushes my buttons. Especially with a confident badass character who knows he isn't at risk of losing them. I'd have the MC walk around nude in the hotel showing himself off if it let me.

• Haha
Reactions: Umariel

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
If the Fernandez video doesn't play it means that the game has a path too long, shorting the game path it will solve your issue.

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Oh I absolutely love my girls being naked in front of the guests! Definately one of my kinks in games is to be a confident badass who knows he's got it and likes to show it off. I love the idea of the girls making everyone horny all day long. Pushes my buttons. Especially with a confident badass character who knows he isn't at risk of losing them. I'd have the MC walk around nude in the hotel showing himself off if it let me.
Well there are guy's that don't have any respect for women

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I was just wondering the other day about that and was just wondering would it be so bad to defend the guests instead as you can get that forget card to use on your employees.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I was just wondering the other day about that and was just wondering would it be so bad to defend the guests instead as you can get that forget card to use on your employees.
Actually it would, no-one has the right to force any employee to do anything they don't want other than the actual job

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Actually it would, no-one has the right to force any employee to do anything they don't want other than the actual job
Can we not be all woke now, we're talking about a game and technically it's the fog that makes them so horny all the time and they probably wouldn't be doing any of it if not for the manipulation of the fog.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes