Jan 18, 2020
esse jogo eu gostei muito e recomendo de coração é um jogo excelente o problema que eu tive com esse jogo é o seguinte de não ser 100% traduzido em português brasileiro mas eu não culpo as pessoas que traduziram jamais mas se fizesse isso eu ficaria completamente satisfeito e futuramente poderia ter apoiar o desenvolvedor nesse jogo mas o que me impede é do jogo não está traduzido no português brasileiro 100% a versão anterior tava traduzida se eu não me engano em 96% no idioma português brasileiro mas eu quero deixar aqui meu feedback positivo para o desenvolvedor do jogo que criou um excelente jogo e ele está de parabéns por criar esse maravilhoso jogo que eu me divertindo muito

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
esse jogo eu gostei muito e recomendo de coração é um jogo excelente o problema que eu tive com esse jogo é o seguinte de não ser 100% traduzido em português brasileiro mas eu não culpo as pessoas que traduziram jamais mas se fizesse isso eu ficaria completamente satisfeito e futuramente poderia ter apoiar o desenvolvedor nesse jogo mas o que me impede é do jogo não está traduzido no português brasileiro 100% a versão anterior tava traduzida se eu não me engano em 96% no idioma português brasileiro mas eu quero deixar aqui meu feedback positivo para o desenvolvedor do jogo que criou um excelente jogo e ele está de parabéns por criar esse maravilhoso jogo que eu me divertindo muito
English: Most of the translations are usually a month behind. So what's not translated in this update will be there in the next update.

By the time it gets to Steam in the next few months, it should be fully translated in all of the other available languages.

Portuguese: A maioria das traduções costuma demorar um mês. Então, o que não está traduzido nesta atualização estará lá na próxima atualização.

Quando chegar ao Steam nos próximos meses, deverá estar totalmente traduzido em todos os outros idiomas disponíveis.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys,

For those who would like to add their vote, here's the final poll to decide on my next game:
Huh, seems like the fantasy game will win be default due to the contemporary vote being split in three.

Still wish we got the Fantasy RPG more than the Fantasy Kingdom, but hey :p

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
  • Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle

Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
    All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.
    The "Cracking the case" event requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.
Can't get that one to work, keeps telling me

"As before it's completely abandoned and in ruins,
There's no point coming here during the day.
I might as well go back to the Manor."

Been trying for 2 weeks (game weeks) straight (afternoons/daytime)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can't get that one to work, keeps telling me

"As before it's completely abandoned and in ruins,
There's no point coming here during the day"

Been trying for 2 weeks (game weeks) straight (afternoons/daytime)
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Are you sure the 3 locations aren't the Manor, the Woods and the Lake? At least I feel reasonably confident I didn't find anything at Isabell's and I definitely got that rectangle (v0.9.1).

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Are you sure the 3 locations aren't the Manor, the Woods and the Lake? At least I feel reasonably confident I didn't find anything at Isabell's and I definitely got that rectangle (v0.9.1).
The three locations are Isabella's cottage (during the day) The rectangle, The woods - The Crown, The Lake - The Bronze Spider

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Quite sure since I playtest the game. The bronze rectangle is representative of a Tarot card, and comes from Isabella's cottage during the day.

Are you sure you've advanced everything to the point it is available?

Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
100% certain as I entered the locations and requirements into the quick-guide during testing of last month's release. :)

Crown = exploring the woods during the day.
Rectangle = exploring Isabella's cottage during the day.
Spider = fishing at the lake during the day.

Special item:
Nude figurine = placing all three items on the appropriate statues in the cave during the day.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
100% certain as I entered the locations and requirements into the quick-guide during testing of last month's release. :)

Crown = exploring the woods during the day.
Rectangle = exploring Isabella's cottage during the day.
Spider = fishing at the lake during the day.

Special item:
Nude figurine = placing all three items on the appropriate statues in the cave during the day.
Taking the Devil's Advocate route here: the way in the walkthrough is clearly correct (did it myself that way) but are we sure that there is no possibility that one (or more) of the items cannot accidentally be acquired through a bug when e. g. searching the attic or similar?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Taking the Devil's Advocate route here: the way in the walkthrough is clearly correct (did it myself that way) but are we sure that there is no possibility that one (or more) of the items cannot accidentally be acquired through a bug when e. g. searching the attic or similar?
No, but there seems to be a bug with regard to the items, like the spider for example. In one save I was looking at a little while ago, there were 2 spiders in the MC's inventory when there shouldn't have been any, since it was already placed on the statue. So it's likely that bug carried over because it should have been fixed (for new players anyway).

Most of the items were removed from the attic and instead moved to the lake and the general store. There used to be a requirement on them that they could only be found once the rooms/facilities were renovated, but that requirement was eliminated for the most part (at least from what I saw in a new playthrough last month).

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No the only place to get the rectangle is Isabella's cottage as it was never programmed to be in the attic
More than likely the user has gone to the cottage and just clicked through the dialogue and not even realised he's picked it up
I know in 0.91 we did have a bug where you get multiple instances of the Bronze Spider but that has been fixed

Jan 18, 2020
Português: A maioria das traduções costuma demorar um mês. Então, o que não está traduzido nesta atualização estará lá na próxima atualização.

Quando chegar ao Steam nos próximos meses, deverá estar totalmente traduzido em todos os outros idiomas disponíveis.

Portuguese: A maioria das traduções costuma demorar um mês. Então, o que não está traduzido nesta atualização estará lá na próxima atualização.

[/CITAR]
e não importa o valor do jogo quando tiver na Steam todo traduzido eu irei comprar com certeza

Reactions: Sycho

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
ENG: and no matter the value of the game when it is on Steam all translated I will buy it for sure

POR:
Resposta:
Obrigada! Estamos felizes que você goste do jogo!

Por favor, lembre-se no futuro de postar uma tradução em inglês para que os moderadores não bloqueiem sua postagem (é um site somente em inglês).

Reactions: Sycho

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
  • Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
  • Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping.
  • Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
  • Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
  • Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
  • Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
  • Take the nude figurine (revealed by the middle statue).
  • Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.

Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
    All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.
    The "Cracking the case" event requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.
Nice, but I can't find the bronze coin, looked in woods and found the well, nothing in bucket and just Latin inscribed on well, don't know where you go to get it translated. Already got the bronze spider.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You search the actual woods, not any of the side-areas. It will take more than one visit, and there are some pre-reqs (other storylines).

if you mean 'crown'?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
• Closing the traits no longer resets the available options.

Please tell me that doesn't mean what I think it means?!?
What I think that means is: I'll no longer be able to quickly cycle through the 3 random traits 'RNGesus' gives me until I see the one I'm looking for.
Assuming it means exactly that: What does cause the available options to reset?
Shift change? Day change?
I've had bad luck streaks with RNG, having to cycle the traits a dozen or more times to get the one I'm looking for.
That'd mean 3-4 game days if it resets with shift change (annoying, but tolerable) to 2 game weeks if it resets on day change (Umm... No thank you!)
The final option would be that it never resets... and I'll just give that a big ole' "F&#* this!"

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Hi guys! Anyone of You stuck on this screen?

Whatever I do just change text from "*Moan* Ahh..." to "Just a bit harder" ... without any progress further

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys! Anyone of You stuck on this screen?

Whatever I do just change text from "*Moan* Ahh..." to "Just a bit harder" ... without any progress further
When the text "Greys out/Loops" move the slider on the right *up* until the text return to "White",
then you will progress again.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes