Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, it doesn't appear that that's causing the problem as that is what we typically recommend to extract the game with. So we can safely rule out 7-Zip as the culprit.

What you could try is moving the game's folder out to C so that the path is C:\Mystwood_Manor_v0.9.2
Then try replaying that event. That should clear up the problem.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Ok, it doesn't appear that that's causing the problem as that is what we typically recommend to extract the game with. So we can safely rule out 7-Zip as the culprit.

What you could try is moving the game's folder out to C so that the path is C:\Mystwood_Manor_v0.9.2
Then try replaying that event. That should clear up the problem.
yes. that fixed it. thank you very much

Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Rancioman or martinlongbow, could you guys do me a favor? Now that you were able to play Sofia's scene without it freezing up on you, could you both share your logs with me, please? I'm not sure if it'll help track down the problem, but there's a working theory I have and I wanted to look at a new log to see if what I saw earlier is still there.

Thanks, guys! :)

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Anyone interested in changing the protagonist name mid game? I created a super simple console app that does it.
Just put it in the game folder, then run it. Copy/Paste the save path and choose your new name. Close the console.

I don't know if the dev is here and will be mad or whatever (since it's not intended to change names).

If it's OK, I can share the program with you.

I don't know if this will break the game (I tested just once and it was fine), but it's a simple matter of making a backup of your save file before trying, right? =)

1656202980388.png

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I have already seen the version with the trailer on steam, it presents it nicely, and I also see that it was released only for September. That's cool. I have already added it to my wish list and as soon as the date is exceeded I will definitely buy it.
As for the list for the next game. If the game Man of the House 2 won again, the first part could be impressed with the two and whether it would be possible to use the Polish language, which was in the basic part made by someone, the so-called continuation in part 2 if this game passes. It would be nice to come back to Man of house 2 with the Polish version.
bandicam 2022-06-26 03-18-27-107.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
where do you put the incest file? and does it change the intro?
In the main game folder, and yes.
I can't choose the traits for the character I want. Previously, reopening gave new traits, but now only the same traits come out without changing.
Last I heard, it was random, but have you tried changing shifts between tries?

Reactions: Sycho

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I'm writing fresh again. I am just after finishing the Sofia threads, and I will write yes in one sentence or a few words. Thank you Faerin that we were finally able to deal with Miss Sofia and the scenery with her events arranged in this way. I was really looking forward to seeing her as a guest of the Mystwood Manor game in these two photos (above or below) from the beginning to do what could be done with mom (Julia) and Amber as well as other girls. Well, I'm just satisfied with the big SATISFACTION. Thanks again to Faerin and the others for making such a big contribution to the game and for a nice plot and arranging events related to the MM hero.
bandicam 2022-06-26 04-31-57-090.jpg bandicam 2022-06-26 04-33-16-290.jpg bandicam 2022-06-26 04-34-09-723.jpg

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone interested in changing the protagonist name mid game? I created a super simple console app that does it.
Just put it in the game folder, then run it. Copy/Paste the save path and choose your new name. Close the console.

I don't know if the dev is here and will be mad or whatever (since it's not intended to change names).

If it's OK, I can share the program with you.

I don't know if this will break the game (I tested just once and it was fine), but it's a simple matter of making a backup of your save file before trying, right? =)

View attachment 1890700
He does frequent the thread but I can't say whether or not he'd be upset (more than likely not). Most people are going to use a mod of some sort anyway regardless of the problems it may or may not create, and although we can't stop them from doing so, we can control whether or not we'll look at a save that's been modded.

As far as the name changing idea, it does have some merits, like if someone shares their save for example. Whether or not it will cause a problem with the save/game at some point, that would have to be something to look into. The general rule of thumb is we won't touch a save that's been modded, whether recently or earlier on. So I can't say one way or the other what the reception would be.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes