Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Is this like a simulator game running a hotel if so maybe add a simulator tag on it.I have Man of the House I like it,I thought this will be similar but it's not so I was kind of disappointed I just not into simulator games.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Is this like a simulator game running a hotel if so maybe add a simulator tag on it.I have Man of the House I like it,I thought this will be similar but it's not so I was kind of disappointed I just not into simulator games.
There is management which is already appropriate to the game

Reactions: Cartageno

babaex

May 28, 2022
That's because since this version you can choose only from the list of traits that it will show you, you can't reload a set of new traits when you close and open the choose traits window.

It's written in changelog list
As matter of fact the changing of traits is still doable but not the way it was till now. And I don't mean with potion or by modding the save. It's just a lot more fuss. The random traits wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't this high requirement for level 5 Sofia. The traits are important for reaching this 90%. It also true that 100% are reachable but this only makes the gameplay more tedious. I only saying this because I suppose that this change will annoy a lot of people but I am not saying how it could be done. And please Faerin do not change this further at least till it is not written how it could be done. Just as a bonus for those who finds out how it could be done. Also I am not sure if this traits randomness is OK for a game with such strong management aspect.

Last edited:

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
Rancioman or martinlongbow, could you guys do me a favor? Now that you were able to play Sofia's scene without it freezing up on you, could you both share your logs with me, please? I'm not sure if it'll help track down the problem, but there's a working theory I have and I wanted to look at a new log to see if what I saw earlier is still there.

Thanks, guys! :)
Here is it. Thanks again for your help!

Reactions: ZenGarden and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is it. Thanks again for your help!
You're welcome. Thank you for the log. Though it didn't tell us much (and I figured it probably wouldn't), it gave us something to talk about.

This was what your previous log looked like when you ran into the freeze issue:
\\?\C:\Users\(path to the game)
This is what it looks like after you moved the folder:
Mono path[0] = 'C:/(path to the game)
It's probably nothing and that in and of itself wasn't the primary cause of the video freeze; it was the path (as I suspected). Still, it was weird to see that in the log.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rancioman

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
You're welcome. Thank you for the log. Though it didn't tell us much (and I figured it probably wouldn't), it gave us something to talk about.

This was what your previous log looked like when you ran into the freeze issue:

This is what it looks like after you moved the folder:

It's probably nothing and that in and of itself wasn't the primary cause of the video freeze; it was the path (as I suspected). Still, it was weird to see that in the log.
It makes a lot of sense to me that there being so many supernatural things in the game, there should also be in the log file.
o_Oo_O

blind

Mar 16, 2017
As far as the name changing idea, it does have some merits, like if someone shares their save for example.
That's the only reason I did it, to be honest.

Anyway... thanks for the feedback, Sycho. I will do a more "presentable program" then I will share it here. I can of course give you the source code or simply remove it if the dev think it's bad.

Cheers

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't choose the traits for the character I want. Previously, reopening gave new traits, but now only the same traits come out without changing.
In the main game folder, and yes.

Last I heard, it was random, but have you tried changing shifts between tries?
Trait choices are random and the fixed. Only way to "perfect" them is to have the ladies swallow pills until you get lucky (with the traits, not with the ladies). However I find that it doesn't really matter that much - ignore Sofia for the start, you will get a couple % through traits and items along the way, that should be enough.

Reactions: TheDevian

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Rancioman or martinlongbow, could you guys do me a favor? Now that you were able to play Sofia's scene without it freezing up on you, could you both share your logs with me, please? I'm not sure if it'll help track down the problem, but there's a working theory I have and I wanted to look at a new log to see if what I saw earlier is still there.

Thanks, guys! :)
here it is

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The game just crashed on me actually because of a runtime c++ error.

In other news, started getting green screens when the MC and Laura are doing the naughty in the massage room.
Can you attach a screenshot where this happens so we can get an idea of what you're seeing, please? Thanks! :)

Where can I find the special item?
Use the steps I've outlined here.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes