ACrusade

Jun 25, 2022
I added two screenshots (have to recruit the next staff member in the Forest Queens, which is not on the map || same with the sheriffs office but im not sure, if that will unlock during the story) and my save file. I hope this helps to understand my problem and I'm grateful for any help. Thank you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello everyone,
sorry but I'm new to this message board and just took a brief look at the 647 pages. First of all: thank you for this awesome support. My question might already been answered, because it seems, that I have a quite old problem with my save file. I'm just playing the game every few month and the last time was in patch v0.6.1.7 (but I think my game file was already bugged there).

The problem is, that I dont see the Forest Queens on my map. If I start a new game, I have the icon on the map, but if I continue with my original save file its gone. I leveled almost everything u can in the game (hotel, staff member, tarot cards, guests etc.), but I'm reaching some kind of wall, because I can't continue the story line + recruit new staff members.

I'll try to post my save file and some pictures in the next post (the board told me, that you may not be able to read my post if I post links or files in my first 3 messages).
If need be, join us on Discord and post your save there so we can take a look. Click the "Need help?" button to connect, or use the link in OP. That would be quicker than waiting a certain number of posts. :)

ACrusade

Jun 25, 2022
Thanks for the fast answer. I already tried that yesterday and I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong (not used to Discord). If I use the "need help" button ingame I get an error "uppsi, can't join the server" (screenshots below). I just made a short google search and found a link from Faerin in 2017 (same problem, screenshot below). I'm really sorry for being such an amateur. [What does "OP" mean in ur last message "use the link in the OP"?]

Reactions: ZWCook

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how do I get this item? for all the girls View attachment 1889136
  • Go to the General Store and purchase the fishing rod and flashlight.
  • Go to the Royal Stag and talk to Libby about skinny dipping.
  • Explore the lake to fish in order to find the bronze spider (see requirements).
  • Explore the woods to find a bronze crown.
  • Explore Isabella's cottage to find the bronze rectangle.
  • Explore the cave and put the items on the correct statues.
  • Take the nude figurine (revealed by the middle statue).
  • Go to the Manor and equip the figurine to your MC and claim the girls' rewards.

Requirements: Requires you to have completed the "Cracking the case" event for the MC.
    All 3 items can only be found exploring during the day.
    The "Cracking the case" event requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm having trouble with Sophia Alvarez's 5th quest.
I've got to her room, got things rolling - but when the MC asks her to 'stop', it doesn't progress.
The 'speed' bar is on the side of the screen - doesn't matter if I put it to the bottom / middle / top - nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the fast answer. I already tried that yesterday and I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong (not used to Discord). If I use the "need help" button ingame I get an error "uppsi, can't join the server" (screenshots below). I just made a short google search and found a link from Faerin in 2017 (same problem, screenshot below). I'm really sorry for being such an amateur. [What does "OP" mean in ur last message "use the link in the OP"?]
Forgot the screenshot...
You're welcome. :)

That is odd though that you're not able to connect to Discord. I know the game won't be available in Germany because of the USK issue once it goes to Steam, but there shouldn't be anything preventing you from joining Discord that I am aware of.

And "OP" is Original Post, which in this case is the game thread's first page.

What you could try is PMing me on here and sending your save that way.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm having trouble with Sophia Alvarez's 5th quest.
I've got to her room, got things rolling - but when the MC asks her to 'stop', it doesn't progress.
The 'speed' bar is on the side of the screen - doesn't matter if I put it to the bottom / middle / top - nothing happens.
Any ideas?
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following into the "Run" box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

ACrusade

Jun 25, 2022

That is odd though that you're not able to connect to Discord. I know the game won't be available in Germany because of the USK issue once it goes to Steam, but there shouldn't be anything preventing you from joining Discord that I am aware of.

And "OP" is Original Post, which in this case is the game thread's first page.

What you could try is PMing me on here and sending your save that way.

Thanks again for the fast answer. Can u take a look at my savefile and the "map-issue" with Forest Queens or should I try to install some other browser to connect to ur Discord server? I normally can use Discord, it's just not possible with ur server (maybe it's really because of my domicile).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks again for the fast answer. Can u take a look at my savefile and the "map-issue" with Forest Queens or should I try to install some other browser to connect to ur Discord server? I normally can use Discord, it's just not possible with ur server (maybe it's really because of my domicile).

Yes, I'd be more than happy to take a look at it if we can come up with a better way. Try sending it to me on here in a PM?

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Can you attach a copy of your player log, please? Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following into the "Run" box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
here you go View attachment Playera.txt
thanks

(was thinking of trying it with the 'auto' text progression on - but not sure what I'm supposed to do with the 'speed bar')
(wasn't sure whether you're supposed to 'stop' it or whether she just keeps going 'speed up' - both seemed plausible given the situation)

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
You're welcome. I see what the issue is. It's the path to the game; it's way too long. Try putting the game's folder in E so the path would be: E:\Mystwood Manor v0.9.2

Then try that event again and see if the problem continues.
Worked like a charm, thanks :D
Never encountered that before - any incidents of having too long a filepath usually meant it either wouldn't unzip, or the game wouldn't start - never seen it screw up something after I've got it running :unsure:
Anyway, thanks again! Much appreciated :D

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Worked like a charm, thanks :D
Never encountered that before - any incidents of having too long a filepath usually meant it either wouldn't unzip, or the game wouldn't start - never seen it screw up something after I've got it running :unsure:
Anyway, thanks again! Much appreciated :D
You're welcome. :) Thank you for letting me know that worked for you.

Reactions: namelessone22

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i give up on the vault puzzle, :BootyTime:
You would need to have visited Isabella's cottage during the day and got all the answers right during the safe deposit box scene (which unlocks the spider at the lake). It also requires you to have completed all of Orville's events.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes