mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So ... I am stuck on two of the girls activities. Second tier, Mother's 3rd (Called "sweet dreams") and Sister's 3rd (called "eavesdropping"). I know they are certain times of day, but cannot figure out the activity to go with each (assigned them each job they can, I am on day 125 because I am trying every job, every timeslot, every permeation of the girls tasks to find the right day/task to get the progress activity to roll. Didn't find it in search - so asking.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Figured out eavesdropping .. had to check on sister at night. Did it before .. must have been a random something because I swore I did it before multiple times. Now I need to figure out sweet dreams for mother.

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
Are you unable to load saves from v1.1 on v1.2? The Continue and Load buttons are locked off to me, and I really don't want to have to do that grind all over again...
I could load my 1.1 saves in 1.2. Just copy them from your old game folder to your new one (you can find them in mystwood manor v0.x/profile).

Reactions: DahlHeadlands

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
One thing I hate. I go deep into a game, then get told with the update, saves will no longer work. In this case there was a valid reason as it was re-written in Renpy but it's not THAT great a game for me where I can be bothered to start from scratch. I wish the developer every success with it, but I'm out!
Wrong thread?

Are you unable to load saves from v1.1 on v1.2? The Continue and Load buttons are locked off to me, and I really don't want to have to do that grind all over again...
You can copy over your saves from the previous version.

Is it normal that items will not give you any help doing the jobs?
I have tried to satisfy Sofia Fernandez that request 65% of approvement, but even if I try with Amber (level 2, without the shaker item) or Kay (level 2, with the shaker item), the satisfaction is always 60% at the end of the job.
Are those items already implemented as "helper" or not?

Another thing I have seen is the fitness room is requested from customers lesser than the other room, leveling Riley to level 2 was a pain
The items aren't implemented yet, they should be function probably next update.
That's a good point about the fitness room, I'll update that, thanks!

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So on the title screen it says this update has all level 2 events and outfit rewards for Julia and Amber. Yet they are still in development in the progress tab. Am I missing something?

Reactions: moi69

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1.2 (German with English)

Cleaning with saves are buged sometimes
Cleaning green, you save on the place you can choose what you do the day, you choose something and load now the save, your cleaning is red

Why is the card not activated?
Day2 Afternoon I can put it in the inventory, why not automatic till you have more as 3

Exp Card 10% (I can´t read anything that I get more as normal, aso I can´t check it)
For me it looks the card values are not imployed in the Game so the most cards are useless at the moment

Mom
Day 2 Evening (Kitchen), Energy 0
No problems with working so this is aso not working

Isabelle
He don´t go to her so you can´t get a new card (maybe not in the game at the moment)

Riley
wrong picture/animation (replay)
Blowing off some steam - show pics/animation from Warming up

Well/Fountain
Found no one I could ask what the foreign words mean

I think I have checked near all only not to skill up sauna because nobody from the guest shows up with the need anymore and I tried it enough so I stoped it to wait for a guest with this need.

Last edited:

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
My saves of version 1.1c and the v 1.1c got deleted Could somebody upload or provide the link for 1.1c ?

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
I had no probs with MOTH,,but this ,my Norton AV went nuts and flagged over a dozen files,all medium risk..sorry Faerin..wont be playing this one

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
where paste patch (mapping)
where paste inc mapping
Put the mapping file here

Mapping File.png

Figured out eavesdropping .. had to check on sister at night. Did it before .. must have been a random something because I swore I did it before multiple times. Now I need to figure out sweet dreams for mother.
For the Sweet Dreams event for Julia check on her at night you will go to bed and the event will happen

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I had no probs with MOTH,,but this ,my Norton AV went nuts and flagged over a dozen files,all medium risk..sorry Faerin..wont be playing this one
When in doubt, it's what is for.

False positives are a known and common problem with all the main indie game platforms. From time to time one or few antivirus products are giving a positive indication about a possible infection in the game package while the majority of antiviruses do not. Happens more or less with all security software products. Top 3 to 5 rated antiviruses usually are less prone for false positives and a few extremely bad and paranoid ones tend to mark almost everything unknown and unsigned as malware, so you have to look at how the majority and especially the top 3 products evaluate that detected threat.
Virustotal gives you an opportunity to scan a suspicious file with more than 70 antivirus scanners simultaneously, all top of the line products always included:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No shit, Sherlock??? Still, if you renovate a room, it should be available to accept guests. Again, I understand using ONE of those rooms at a time based on having one employee to work both... but the issue is that the Fitness Room is unavailable to guests (without warning) if you renovate the sauna.
How about dropping the attitude if you want my help. Try that, then get back with me. You sound as bright as a nightlight in a dark warehouse.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes