whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
Hmmm... open the Fitness Center but get the message that "No available facilities for the guest"... only staff can be placed there... with no option to remodel the room more. No sex, barely any plot, just a great looking MILF being overworked.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hmmm... open the Fitness Center but get the message that "No available facilities for the guest"... only staff can be placed there... with no option to remodel the room more. No sex, barely any plot, just a great looking MILF being overworked.
Had you unlocked Riley when you opened the gym, was she working for you? If so any chance of a save in case it's a bug so we can look into it

beefy content already or should wait for more?
If you're looking for fap content then I would wait for a while before playing.
So is this just a management game at the moment?
For the moment, yes but if you're looking for a quick fap even when the game is further developed it won't be for you as it will be a trade-off, work for a reward.
There will be a sole storyline level, were you can just run through all the scenes but that is a long way off yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: mammonite

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
Had you unlocked Riley when you opened the gym, was she working for you? If so any chance of a save in case it's a bug so we can look into it
Yes, I already had both of the new employees working before accepting the first guest that required the gym. Here's my save... saved PRIOR to the issue stated. Even at this point, it is clear that there is room for staff but not for clients.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yes, I already had both of the new employees working before accepting the first guest that required the gym. Here's my save... saved PRIOR to the issue stated. Even at this point, it is clear that there is room for staff but not for clients.
Thanks we will take a look

Reactions: whatsit2u

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I have no idea if this game will ever get better, but I found it so boring that I've removed my pledge over a month ago, if someday it gets better, I might consider pledging again, maybe.

Reactions: rick87

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Even if there is no fap material, it is still worth downloading and playing if only to help Faerin out by testing and providing feedback. It's during the early stage of development where the most important decisions are made and its easier to make changes and improvements.

Reactions: Vibescu and Faerin

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL, I finally figured out the mechanics and am anxiously awaiting the cream-pie! :p Hmmm, I wonder if Julia has a busty sister or two? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Even if there is no fap material, it is still worth downloading and playing if only to help Faerin out by testing and providing feedback. It's during the early stage of development where the most important decisions are made and its easier to make changes and improvements.
That's something entirely up to you, only you can decide, so give it a try see what you think

LOL, I finally figured out the mechanics and am anxiously awaiting the cream-pie! :p Hmmm, I wonder if Julia has a busty sister or two? :unsure:
Who knows? I hope she does :D

Rimmer

May 27, 2017

If you're looking for fap content then I would wait for a while before playing.

For the moment, yes but if you're looking for a quick fap even when the game is further developed it won't be for you as it will be a trade-off, work for a reward.
There will be a sole storyline level, were you can just run through all the scenes but that is a long way off yet
Hmmm quick fap content, where did you get that from my post and where do you not have to work for rewards in these types of game? o_O:confused:
My initial question was to discern if there was any adult content of any kind, I haven't played it so have no idea and I missed sycho's post where he stated there wasn't.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, here's the changelog for today's update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some definite improvements to gameplay this time. I can't speak to the level 2 upgrade progression since I started from an old save, but I appreciate that you don't have to grind quite as much through guests for the needed cash. I did have some trouble with the new rooms since level 2 guests have satisfaction requirements that are sometimes too high for Riley at level 1, and there needs to be an indicator that a maintenance room is needed; as I opened the sauna I basically got to watch it fall apart since I didn't have enough cash to fix it. Kay is a godsend for keeping stuff afloat, so you may want to tweak her energy drain since she's almost always useful to put to work.

Some other thoughts:

- The "low-heat" infrared sauna request is a touch confusing at first, maybe you could phrase it like "I'd like something a little less vigorous than a normal sauna" to differentiate it
- The satisfaction bar is still unsatisfactory *rimshot*. I don't think it's the overall time interval so much as it's the way it goes up, since having it slow down at the end when you can clearly see you won't clear the requirement is just frustrating. Maybe try having the bar start slow and then accelerate?
- There's still a lot of repetitiveness even though the grind has been lessened a bit. I think most players will probably do what I did and just hammer the "skip" button after the first couple of times they see a guest event. You don't really need separate and subsequent text boxes for "Good morning, Mrs. X!" and "Can I get you something to Y?", or the resulting thanks and expressions of delight/disappointment. You can also probably cut out the lone text boxes for each girl when they're sleeping or performing a job, since they're also the same every time and the renders themselves do a perfectly fine job of displaying their current mood and activity. A picture says a thousand words, after all.
- Maybe implement some sort of strategy into the guest requests. For instance, rather than having them straight up ask you for a menu item, have them say something like "Surprise me! Bring me something I haven't had during my stay" to keep players invested in what each guest has been doing. It'd be nice to incorporate individual personality types into properly fulfilling requests as well, to show that treating a guest right isn't always going to be plastered under their schedule

Good progress, I'm looking forward to seeing how the new girls develop! I'm a sucker for redheads, so Riley is pushing my buttons already. We need renders of her enjoying that sauna! :D

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hmmm quick fap content, where did you get that from my post and where do you not have to work for rewards in these types of game? o_O:confused:
My initial question was to discern if there was any adult content of any kind, I haven't played it so have no idea and I missed sycho's post where he stated there wasn't.
I'm sorry if I misread your post, which I obviously did. For the moment there is no Adult content of any kind, but I can guarantee that will change in the future.
The reason I replied to you as I did is that so many come here and think adult game, must screw the girls as quick as possible and mistake this for a VN rather than an actual game, I mistakenly took you for one of those and for that I apologise

Reactions: BloodyFace

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Correct. At the moment, you won't be able to add a waiting area for both the fitness center or the sauna yet, but make sure that you're accepting level 2 guests only. If both guests require the same facility at the same time, however, you will have to refuse one of the new guests that would like to check in. At least until Faerin has added new renovation options for the two new locations.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes