paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
im wondering if a fan signature will be made as id like to have one cant wait to see wot the next update brings

Random Filler Name

Dec 21, 2017
I've just tried as well, including repeating the other items you've already done and I'm running into the same problem. I'll pass your save on to Faerin and see if he can find out what's going on as I'm stumped on this one.

EDIT/additional info.

Faerin took a look at your save and it appears to be a pre-0.1.0 save. That scene was triggered, but it won't appear in your game. So unfortunately, you would need to start over.
I have the same problem and the current version is the first I have downloaded/played.

Also my destiny meter is full at level 0 but when I try to visit Isabelle I'm told I have insufficient points.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have the same problem and the current version is the first I have downloaded/played.

Also my destiny meter is full at level 0 but when I try to visit Isabelle I'm told I have insufficient points.
Another visit with Isabella is not implemented yet. So I wouldn't worry about that for the moment.

As for Julia, we're working on that now. What we will have to do for you though is create a save after you check on Julia at night. So give us a minute or two. :)

Here is your fixed save back. Now all you will need to do is claim your reward for Julia.

As an aside, since you weren't able to see the scene play out in your game, you can repeat the scene, if you wish. Go into the Staff page, click on Julia's image, click the "Progress" tab, then click on the 4th unlocked item. Select "It's all thanks to you".

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there any news
Well there's not much news to tell at the moment. We're going to be doing another round of testing this week before it's released this Friday. But what I can tell you is that your current saves will work with the update. So you won't need to start a new game. :)

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Well there's not much news to tell at the moment. We're going to be doing another round of testing this week before it's released this Friday. But what I can tell you is that your current saves will work with the update. So you won't need to start a new game.

will the new update be added hear? as im not back in work yet so i cant afford to support on petreon yet, not till the bars back open and i can get to work

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
will the new update be added hear? as im not back in work yet so i cant afford to support on petreon yet, not till the bars back open and i can get to work
I'm sure it will get added here at some point after its release.

RandomGuy400

Jan 31, 2020
Hello all here is the next release of Mystwood Manor v0.1.2

V0.1.1c saves can be used with this version just copy your profile folder from the previous version.

This version doesn't contain the key.ini file so you can't access the cheat menu, someone else will have to drop that as I don't have it.

So all of you please

Enjoy and Take Care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monroe, UncleVT could you please update the OP Thanks

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Friends a query the previous key file will work for this version or we will have to wait

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
just down loaded the up date but im grtting a blurry screen paid 10 quid for something thats not working

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
just down loaded the up date but im grtting a blurry screen paid 10 quid for something thats not working
Open up Control Panel, go into the Device Manager applet and expand "Display Adapters". Can you provide a screenshot of that, please? Or attach a copy of your player log. It's located in "C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor".

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes