BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
When I start the game, the made by Unity appears and then it turns black and nothing comes. Someone a tip thanks for help:geek:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When I start the game, the made by Unity appears and then it turns black and nothing comes. Someone a tip thanks for help:geek:
Pls upload your player.log file here. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow folder. To access it press windows+r key and type: %appdata%. Navigate to LocalLow/Faerin Games folder.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My version is the latest, 0.1.1c. By the way, the game started again and the same error persists.
Ok, thanks for the bug report. I'll look into that one myself to see what's going on. I'll let you know what I find.

Reactions: cerebotio2

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
a great imagination makeing this game likeing the concept and story so far i was wondering if the game can also a harem going with the mc? looking forward to the next update

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
a great imagination makeing this game likeing the concept and story so far i was wondering if the game can also a harem going with the mc? looking forward to the next update
TBH, that's never been brought up in discussion. I would imagine there will be a harem route much like MotH, but don't quote me on that.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Proposing it isn't a problem. The problem comes when you keep asking. It's not going to happen, unless you convince a Unity programmer to crack open the game and make alterations.

If you want to do this, you should start a new thread or do it in PMs. This thread is not the appropriate place for that.
Okey good And during the next update and development of the game, such a thing could not arise. You write that "if I can convince the programmer" well, but probably if I know Faerin is him, and I think he also looks here to read what's wrong, unless it's not these remarks and the idea is directed towards interest, e.g. such a facilitation to the game than adding a language (in my case - Polish).

And you mention the new thread is where I would, for example, do it or give it in PM. I know that the ones I posted are not appropriate here, but someone could help me with this, you know I am not familiar with such matters, so I am sorry if I gave posts about such facilitation here.
I am sorry if the text was translated incorrectly by Google and I meant something else at the time of writing.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Okey good And during the next update and development of the game, such a thing could not arise. You write that "if I can convince the programmer" well, but probably if I know Faerin is him, and I think he also looks here to read what's wrong, unless it's not these remarks and the idea is directed towards interest, e.g. such a facilitation to the game than adding a language (in my case - Polish).

And you mention the new thread is where I would, for example, do it or give it in PM. I know that the ones I posted are not appropriate here, but someone could help me with this, you know I am not familiar with such matters, so I am sorry if I gave posts about such facilitation here.
I am sorry if the text was translated incorrectly by Google and I meant something else at the time of writing.
Here's something to get you started. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Is there a known conflict with unity and windows 10? or unity and any other program? Sometimes the game starts freezing/stuttering for several seconds. To tab out is also very difficult. And I only get this problem with unity-based games.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a known conflict with unity and windows 10? or unity and any other program? Sometimes the game starts freezing/stuttering for several seconds. To tab out is also very difficult. And I only get this problem with unity-based games.
No known issues that I'm aware of and I play both MwM and MotH on Windows 10 Pro x64 just fine.

My system specs:
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R7 250 Series
CPU: AMD FX-8320E

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Not that i know off ... These games only crash on me when i click while or short after the Unity logo is/was shown. No idea why though.

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit latest build
Ryzen 5 3600 @4.1GHz OC
16GB 2666 RAM @3200 OC
Asus ROG Strix 2070

Maybe try to update your drivers (Chipset, GPU, Sound, etc)

cyphercrus

Apr 3, 2017
I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or something else, but several times now (usually day 5 but also happens other days) when I finish preparing food for roomservice and the guest satisfaction bar has prompted, the game gets stuck. I can still click on auto and hide, but nothing happens. Couldn't find a report on this in the thread, so might be simply my problem to deal with...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or something else, but several times now (usually day 5 but also happens other days) when I finish preparing food for roomservice and the guest satisfaction bar has prompted, the game gets stuck. I can still click on auto and hide, but nothing happens. Couldn't find a report on this in the thread, so might be simply my problem to deal with...
This happens when you use rollback ... just use your mouse wheel to to roll back a few boxes and then back to the latest text. (scroll up/down)
It also can happen when skipping through text using CTRL ... same fix applies

cyphercrus

Apr 3, 2017
This happens when you use rollback ... just use your mouse wheel to to roll back a few boxes and then back to the latest text. (scroll up/down)
nope, didn't use roll back. Also when this happened i cannot go forward/back. Thank you for the tip though. Might actually be the roll back that caused it, because i used it to check on the food order. When i did not use roll back I could continue.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes