Retor

Apr 7, 2020
The option 'Check on guest' always returns with the message 'The room is locked, the guest (Name of the guest) may be busy I should not disturb'. If this is so then when do you(MC/Manager) have an option to interact with the guest to get his feedback (except when the guest is leaving the hotel) ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The option 'Check on guest' always returns with the message 'The room is locked, the guest (Name of the guest) may be busy I should not disturb'. If this is so then when do you(MC/Manager) have an option to interact with the guest to get his feedback (except when the guest is leaving the hotel) ?
There's only 1 guest you can actually talk to for now, and that's Orville.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
guys but where do you put the incest patch?

(sorry my english)
The instructions are right there on Lewdpatcher ...

Patch Instructions
Just copy the mapping file to the (root) game directory.

Edit: paste it to where the executable is located -> x:\your path\Mystwood Manor

Reactions: Bonhart

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Good afternoon friends. I need help with mother development. I can't break the scene "a goog night sleep".

I go to his room every night but he doesn't open the door. Someone help me?

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
If the Key.ini is available will it work on future updates of the game as well or is it restricted only to a particular version and a new key.ini needs to be downloaded for every new update?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If the Key.ini is available will it work on future updates of the game as well or is it restricted only to a particular version and a new key.ini needs to be downloaded for every new update?
Maybe, maybe not.. so far key.ini works with each new update.

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "larry5168, publicación: 3639237, miembro: 626204"]
¿Podría publicar su guardado para que podamos verlo?
[/CITAR]
ok

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "larry5168, publicación: 3639237, miembro: 626204"]
¿Podría publicar su guardado para que podamos verlo?
[/CITAR]
ok
According to your save (see screenshot), there is still one last event that you haven't done with Julia before you can do the second event tier - "A good night sleep".

At night, check on Julia (don't go to bed) and choose "It's all thanks to you".
Claim your reward to unlock tier two.

Last edited:

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
According to your save (see screenshot), there is still one last event that you haven't done with Julia before you can do the second event tier - "A good night sleep".

At night, check on Julia (don't go to bed) and choose "It's all thanks to you".
Claim your reward to unlock tier two.
I've been trying for several nights but the door won't open.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've been trying for several nights but the door won't open.
I've just tried as well, including repeating the other items you've already done and I'm running into the same problem. I'll pass your save on to Faerin and see if he can find out what's going on as I'm stumped on this one.

EDIT/additional info.

Faerin took a look at your save and it appears to be a pre-0.1.0 save. That scene was triggered, but it won't appear in your game. So unfortunately, you would need to start over.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes