Retor

Apr 7, 2020
I find that after you cross Lvl 1 for the MystwoodManor, the asking becomes tough for Lvl 2 it says the exp points required is 999999 which is kind of impossible unless you have all the facilities in Mystwood Manor functional which is impossible unless you have loads of cash in the game. Any inputs on this?

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
I find that after you cross Lvl 1 for the MystwoodManor, the asking becomes tough for Lvl 2 it says the exp points required is 999999 which is kind of impossible unless you have all the facilities in Mystwood Manor functional which is impossible unless you have loads of cash in the game. Any inputs on this?
game is in development dude.. trust me it wont be all 9999999 in the future!

Reactions: Mego123 and Faerin

stcx

Nov 12, 2017
Can you attach your save and a copy of your player log, please?
Saves: look in (game path)\profile
Player log: C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor
I attached the last save and log I had before the game froze. I tried to reproduce it today, but I couldn't. So I'll try to explain what happened when it froze yesterday. I assigned Amber to the bar to attend the first guest in the afternoon, and Julia to the lobby. Only the event in the bar fired, and the event in the lobby was skipped. However, the guest did show up in the evening and its thumbnail was in the lobby in the evening, as if it was told to wait until a room was available. So I assigned Julia to the lobby again. The lobby event did fire then, but without the menu, thus I couldn't progress any further and I had to quit the game.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Do the NPC's start the next day with full energy. The blue bar full. If they do Julia isn't. She has to work the Lobby and then the kitchen 2 times. Either for Room Service or for the Restaurant. So, when she wakes up th next day she doesn't start off with a full energy bar. Is this suppose to be the way of things? Any input to this would be appreciated bcause with only 2 staff she, more often than not has to work the 3 shifts. Thanks in advance.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Do the NPC's start the next day with full energy. The blue bar full. If they do Julia isn't. She has to work the Lobby and then the kitchen 2 times. Either for Room Service or for the Restaurant. So, when she wakes up th next day she doesn't start off with a full energy bar. Is this suppose to be the way of things? Any input to this would be appreciated bcause with only 2 staff she, more often than not has to work the 3 shifts. Thanks in advance.
Overnight you will only regain 50 energy also giving the girls a break you will regain 50 energy, but each guest a three strike policy so you can fail up to three times with them before they leave

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I attached the last save and log I had before the game froze. I tried to reproduce it today, but I couldn't. So I'll try to explain what happened when it froze yesterday. I assigned Amber to the bar to attend the first guest in the afternoon, and Julia to the lobby. Only the event in the bar fired, and the event in the lobby was skipped. However, the guest did show up in the evening and its thumbnail was in the lobby in the evening, as if it was told to wait until a room was available. So I assigned Julia to the lobby again. The lobby event did fire then, but without the menu, thus I couldn't progress any further and I had to quit the game.
I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary except for one line in the log that jumps out at me, but I'm waiting on confirmation if that is normal or not. As far as the save, I'm not able to reproduce it either, but there's also currently no guests checked in at the moment.

What I would recommend is building up your money by allowing a level 1 or 2 guest to stay the night (only accept 1 guest for now, refuse any others). That way you can add a small seating area to the restaurant, bar and lobby. Once you have those, then start taking 2 guests.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for that issue you mentioned and see if that happens again. If it does, please let me know and attach a new save with that bug report.

Thanks! :)

diegodaniell

Jul 22, 2018
I would like to thank Faerin for the great game! Now the questions. 1 - Do we still have a guide? Who is more advanced along the way, could you do it? 2 - Is it ideal to renovate the restaurant or bar? 3 - I renewed the bar, in another update, I managed to talk to Amber at the bar, starting this time, I couldn't
more, when can i? I'm on the 18th. Sorry, my English, I'm Brazilian

Reactions: pjoter98

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I would like to thank Faerin for the great game! Now the questions. 1 - Do we still have a guide? Who is more advanced along the way, could you do it? 2 - Is it ideal to renovate the restaurant or bar? 3 - I renewed the bar, in another update, I managed to talk to Amber at the bar, starting this time, I couldn't
more, when can i? I'm on the 18th. Sorry, my English, I'm Brazilian
There is a quick guide posted several pages back that's current for this release. But in answer to your other questions, yes. I would suggest adding a waiting area for all of the rooms in the first floor (restaurant, bar, kitchen and lobby) so that you can accept two guests. You would need to make sure there is a second bedroom available though. It should look like this on the first floor when you're done.

Reactions: diegodaniell

diegodaniell

Jul 22, 2018
There is a quick guide posted several pages back that's current for this release. But in answer to your other questions, yes. I would suggest adding a waiting area for all of the rooms in the first floor (restaurant, bar, kitchen and lobby) so that you can accept two guests. You would need to make sure there is a second bedroom available though. It should look like this on the first floor when you're done.

thank you so much

Reactions: Sycho

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Interesting game so far. I have two UI suggestions that I think would improve the experience.

1. You should have the guests preference (Italian, French, Mexican food/drink etc.) appear alongside the multiple choice. After you've repeated the same dialogue a million times, you want to skip to the end. I kept finding myself skipping too far and missing the guests preference and since there's no rollback, I'd just have to guess. You might even consider putting in a quick pick option where the dialogue is skipped and the choice (and preference) is presented immediately. The game may become too tedious otherwise.

2. Show the time of day in words (morning, afternoon, evening) at the top of the screen. The clock doesn't really draw the eye and I never really looked at or learned what information it conveyed. It's a nice aesthetic, but it isn't the best means of displaying what period of the day it is.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes