dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what are the new scenes for this update? i'm starting to get burned out of having to start at the beginning every time. if this continues, i'll probably wait until they have a fix or a sex scene is introduced.

for now, i just want to know if the scene and with who is worth playing from the start again.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
what are the new scenes for this update? i'm starting to get burned out of having to start at the beginning every time. if this continues, i'll probably wait until they have a fix or a sex scene is introduced.

for now, i just want to know if the scene and with who is worth playing from the start again.
You better wait a year.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
i don't think he has to wait a year, farin did man of the house earlier and he finished it faster than most devs with high quality stuff :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i don't think he has to wait a year, farin did man of the house earlier and he finished it faster than most devs with high quality stuff :)
cold_arctus did you know farin made man of the house?

Hanshin, MotH took 2.5 years to finish.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
I think the invisible guests have something to do with rejecting people. I had it in my first file after rejecting someone because I didn't have the kitchen. I got it again in the attached when I rejected someone for having a conflicting schedule while I was grinding to see what happens with the well at 10,000. I was able to get her to leave by ignoring her.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this one a go, and although I'm not really a huge fan of most Unity engine based VN/Games, this one looks rather promising so far... Don't expect a bunch of content, as it currently consists mostly of an introduction story, some game play tutorial on the mechanics of the hotel management, and just a tad of actual content beyond that... But, this VN/Game is very early in it's production... I went ahead and posted a full review...

Zip

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think the invisible guests have something to do with rejecting people. I had it in my first file after rejecting someone because I didn't have the kitchen. I got it again in the attached when I rejected someone for having a conflicting schedule while I was grinding to see what happens with the well at 10,000. I was able to get her to leave by ignoring her.
Can you provide a screenshot of the "guests" folder, please? And can you also verify which version of the game you're playing as well? Thanks!

Look in (game path)/Mystwood Manor_Data/StreamingAssets/gamedata/guests

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Can you provide a screenshot of the "guests" folder, please? And can you also verify which version of the game you're playing as well? Thanks!

Look in (game path)/Mystwood Manor_Data/StreamingAssets/gamedata/guests
1591141260837.png

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is it just the MC and Mother. am on day 18. where do I find the sister to get her to start working

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
am on day 18. so I need to restart the game. and do u know how to unlock the chest for money thanks
No, you shouldn't need to start a new game unless you aren't able to encounter Amber when you explore the hotel. As for the cheats, you would have to support Faerin on his in order to be able to unlock them.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, thank you for that. I don't see anything out of the ordinary there, but when you extracted the files, did you overwrite an existing version with the new version? Or did you extract to a clean folder?
Essentially a clean folder. The folder did have the zip for 0.5, but I never got around to extracting and running that version. Looks I did have it, I did delete it before extracting the new one

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes