Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
in the older save he was not a guest, if it happens again i'll upload the save
Ok, thanks. If he's stuck in the lobby (if you have him or another character wait for an available room), keep hitting the "Play" button in order to forward the time. The guest that's stuck will get upset for having to wait for his/her room that they'll leave.. and you should be fine from that point going forward.

It's possible it could be a bug, but looking at your save would verify that for sure. Especially if you can reproduce the same bug.

weeblord420

Mar 21, 2019
Ok, thanks. If he's stuck in the lobby (if you have him or another character wait for an available room), keep hitting the "Play" button in order to forward the time. The guest that's stuck will get upset for having to wait for his/her room that they'll leave.. and you should be fine from that point going forward.
i think the reason he got stuck is the game skipping the morning period on the day that he should pay and leave

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i think the reason he got stuck is the game skipping the morning period on the day that he should pay and leave
That's also a likely possibility (bug maybe?). If that does happen again, please let me know and attach a save as well so I can test it (or forward the bug to Faerin to look into, if it is indeed a bug).

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I don't seem to notice any new mom/sister content as well as upgrades to purchase (I have like 50 grand banked) in the new update? Is there a bug?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't seem to notice any new mom/sister content as well as upgrades to purchase (I have like 50 grand banked) in the new update? Is there a bug?
No, for right now, the hotel will only upgrade to level 2 until more content is added later.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes