Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
So far I've been able to do 3 new things in this new update

1. during the daytime I can explore in the attic and find 3 items

2. talk with one of the guests about the history of the Mystwood mansion

3. go into the woods during daytime and talk with the old man about stuff that He doesn't have ?

Has anyone else been able to do more in this new update ???

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

3. go into the woods during daytime and talk with the old man about stuff that He doesn't have ?

I found 5 items in the attic. The woods, old dude, a cave, and a well. I didn't bother going for an extra room. Two people is pushing it so far.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

You need to find another 2 items in the attic, and there are also two other places to find in the woods besides Fizwill

There are also new events for Julia and Amber on the planning screen click here

MwM 2.jpg

Then look at each of your staff in the sub menu to find what events you are missing there are new uniforms to unlock for them

MwM 3.jpg

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
CG anyone?
I'm using asset studio, but they are not on texture2D asset list like most Unity games

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
1) Are you playing the latest version (0.1.1c)?
2) Did you extract the game to a new folder?

If 'yes' to either of those questions, please attach your save.
I had downloaded the latest version, but I had downloaded the game into the old folder, so there were likely conflicts with the old game.

It's working now.

I found 5 items, the old man, the well and the cave. I had a conversation with the historian and 5 events, 3 with Julia and 2 with Amber. The game did not record the event with Amber in the bar, however.

The game is very grindy and I can't see expanding to 2 or more rooms without the ability to hire more help. It's pretty close to the limit of Julia and Amber's ability to take care of just 1 person. They don't regain 100% of their energy at night, so unless they're allowed to rest at least one additional time during the day, they won't have the energy to wait on more than one person. I had one situation where I was just waiting on 1 guest and Amber ran out of energy, b/c she only regained 50% of her energy the night before and she was needed during all 3 events during the day. Also, if two guests and one is in the restaurant and another in the bar, I wouldn't be able to service both with the staff I have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel Mak

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I had downloaded the latest version, but I had downloaded the game into the old folder, so there were likely conflicts with the old game.

It's working now.

I found 5 items, the old man, and the cave. I had a conversation with the historian and 5 events, 3 with Julia and 2 with Amber. The game did not record the event with Amber in the bar, however.

The game is very grindy and I can't see expanding to 2 or more rooms without the ability to hire more help. It's pretty close to the limit of Julia and Amber's ability to take care of just 1 person. They don't appear to regain 100% of their energy when they sleep at night and if one guest is in the restaurant and another in the bar, I wouldn't be able to service both with the staff I have.
Would you mind uploading your save anyway just to see about Ambers Bar event not being recorded, also there is one more place to discover in the woods

Reactions: Michel Mak

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
everytime I download this game, I get a black screen when starting the game. it has the border, dialog, and fog, but nothing else. not even the cards Isabella gives the mc.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019

It's working now.

I found 5 items, the old man, the well and the cave. I had a conversation with the historian and 5 events, 3 with Julia and 2 with Amber. The game did not record the event with Amber in the bar, however.

The game is very grindy and I can't see expanding to 2 or more rooms without the ability to hire more help. It's pretty close to the limit of Julia and Amber's ability to take care of just 1 person. They don't regain 100% of their energy at night, so unless they're allowed to rest at least one additional time during the day, they won't have the energy to wait on more than one person. I had one situation where I was just waiting on 1 guest and Amber ran out of energy, b/c she only regained 50% of her energy the night before and she was needed during all 3 events during the day. Also, if two guests and one is in the restaurant and another in the bar, I wouldn't be able to service both with the staff I have.
I just do this.
In the morning, I let Amber sleep until noon.
Then she is easy to work until the evening and in the bar and restaurant.
When there are 2 visitors, Amber serves of course only one.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
pres play game don`t go to restaurant where is guest but jump here and i can`t do anything can`t exit game !!!

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Would you mind uploading your save anyway just to see about Ambers Bar event not being recorded, also there is one more place to discover in the woods
The bar event for Amber was finally recorded. It didn't work when I answered the middle option (Not angry, but still firm), but it did for the first option (let it be). I included several saves where you might be able to see the difference. I also did find the well.

The game has a lot of potential. It's well written with an interesting supernatural vibe. But it does load scenes and moves slowly adding to the perception of grind.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 675926
It’s locked any thing can I do ?!?
Wait till it gets to a save point where it is unlocked? You're only able to save from the management screen. So, no save scum, or at least minimal, b/c you can basically only save once per turn (i.e. during one of the time period phases -- morning, afternoon, evening while on management screen).

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes