twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Well, unfortunately, none of the characters from MotH are in MwM, but that doesn't mean this isn't worth playing. It's still in the early stages of development, so, who knows what the future will bring.
No one? But what about Diana? I saw her in the screenshot)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why am I getting only black screen?
Can you provide a screenshot of your Device Manager, please?
Control Panel >> Device Manager and expand "Display Adapters".

Also, I would need a copy of your log file as well. It's located in
C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

kira123

May 27, 2017
Where do you put the key.ini? i put it in the main folder but still cant get to play the story mode

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Where do you put the key.ini? i put it in the main folder but still cant get to play the story mode
The only mode available is "normal". The others haven't been implemented yet.

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
I started a new game but get stuck on the very first dialog where Julia asks me to click on the lobby. The dialogue doesn't disappear and i cannot click on anything at all. Any fix?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I started a new game but get stuck on the very first dialog where Julia asks me to click on the lobby. The dialogue doesn't disappear and i cannot click on anything at all. Any fix?
We have had no reports of the game freezing there could you restart and see if it does the same thing

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019
That's why you can't upgrade you have broken your save you need the key.ini file to unlock the Cheat menu if someone has it but your save from Day 7 is fine to use.
The version shared here is the standard version and needs that file to unlock all the tricks and cheats
I started new game, I tried every way but julia does not mention about bar or restaurant. Hotel level 2 right now.
Best regards,

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I have faced a strange bug when Julia was at lobby and Jim Dalson should be shown, I have seen him many times, but once I have seen that Julia has get lobby experience without showing Jim Dalson or his dialogues (I don't know if other character will have this bug) and he has been set in a wait status, after 2 times I have set Julia in lobby and Jim should be angry ang go out from my mansion, the game has stucked (because I have never seen Jim or they dialogues) so I have to forcefully close the game because any menu was not clickable.

Does anyone else has seen this bug?

Now I have just discovered another one that has frozen my game again, I have successfully gived to Sofia Fernandez what it asks but I can't get enough satistaction for what I have done (I mean that the % is lower than her requests) and after twice I have failed, she has gone angry and she left the mansion, but the game has stucked again :cry:

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I started new game, I tried every way but julia does not mention about bar or restaurant. Hotel level 2 right now.
Best regards,
As the Hotel is at level 2 you should now start receiving guests that want the bar and restaurant so just upgrade them

same here since 2 updates
Okay go to the OP and click on the Discord link and join us there so we can help you live and see if we can get the game working for you

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have faced a strange bug when Julia was at lobby and Jim Dalson should be shown, I have seen him many times, but once I have seen that Julia has get lobby experience without showing Jim Dalson or his dialogues (I don't know if other character will have this bug) and he has been set in a wait status, after 2 times I have set Julia in lobby and Jim should be angry ang go out from my mansion, the game has stucked (because I have never seen Jim or they dialogues) so I have to forcefully close the game because any menu was not clickable.

Does anyone else has seen this bug?
Do you have a save with this happening if so please post it so we can take a look

Anomica

Dec 1, 2018
There are no sex scenes yet. It's still too early in game development.
Ah, that explains it. Spending hours on repetitive tasks with no payout is not for me. I guess I'll wait a few updates until i form an opinion on it.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes