larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
it should have
the game is 6 months old.

one question here to the developer
i can probably do all of these renderers and scenes in one week if i spend some serious time with it.
how much do you work with the game in one week?
only one day or a few hours now and then?
As Fearin is a one-man band he does a lot more than render he writes the story and codes the engine as well. Just a little insight into what goes into a game

If you knew how long it takes to make that small bit of content you would appreciate it more 100 hrs plus of coding a week the renders alone took 45 hrs to do. If you find the dev who makes Dr Amana he live streams every week while he is setting up a scene that can take anything from an hour to 3 hrs just setting up the scene then you have the render time which on a good rig is probably an hour at best more if the scene is complex.
So if we do a little math
Coding - 100hrs a week
Scene set up - on average lets say 1.5 hrs
Rendering - 30 new scenes on average per week at say again 1.5 hrs rendering time

Let's do a bit of maths the game is released monthly so we can multiply by 4 for ease

Coding - 100 x 4 = 400
Scene set up - 30 x 1.5 x 4 = 180
Rendering - 30 x 1.5 x 4 = 180

So now we have 760 man hours then we divide by 4 we get 190 man hours per week

This is how much work goes into an indie devs game on average a week, we haven't even gone into animations and not renders which can take up to 12hrs just to render a few seconds.

But prove me wrong I hope to see you in a week or two with your game which by the speed you say you can do it should have more content than this has in 6 months and please put your mind to it

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019
You'll need to build up enough income to renovate the bar and restaurant. Or you can use the cheats to increase your money (if you're playing the latest version - 0.1.1c).
I have enough money. I upgraded all rooms to the 2nd level, except for the bar and restaurant. When I click bar icon, it says progress story. I dont know what will I do.
İf its possible, can you send your save file please ?

Best regards,

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have enough money. I upgraded all rooms to the 2nd level, except for the bar and restaurant. When I click bar icon, it says progress story. I dont know what will I do.

Best regards,
Didn't the tutorial explain that? Just click on the little button by the room and hit renovate.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Best regards,
You have to get to the point where Julia suggests renovating the restaurant or bar (during your hotel level 1 playthrough). Renovate the restaurant first, then renovate the bar.

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019
You have to get to the point where Julia suggests renovating the restaurant or bar (during your hotel level 1 playthrough). Renovate the restaurant first, then renovate the bar.
But my hotel level 2 right now. I think solution is save file. Can you send please ?

Reactions: Michel Mak

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What is this file for? I do not have it either. Thanks. And the cheats are locked, any idea why?
1) The mapping file changes your relationships with both Julia (Anthony's girlfriend) to your mom and Amber (from childhood friend) to your sister.
2) If the file "key.ini" is missing from the game's root folder, that would cause the cheats to be locked.

Reactions: TheDevian

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
it should have
the game is 6 months old.

one question here to the developer
i can probably do all of these renderers and scenes in one week if i spend some serious time with it.
how much do you work with the game in one week?
only one day or a few hours now and then?
Boy, think before you talk. It's completely impossible to develop everything that's been done in that game so far in a single week. One person alone can't do that.
The most you could do is render all the images in that time, but development is impossible. Not in a whole month would that be possible. Development is not easy.

Reactions: larry5168

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019
That's why you can't upgrade you have broken your save you need the key.ini file to unlock the Cheat menu if someone has it but your save from Day 7 is fine to use.
The version shared here is the standard version and needs that file to unlock all the tricks and cheats
Okay thank you so much for your help.
So if someone share save file i will be happy.
Best regards,

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes