dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Did you try the codecs I linked?
Okay, but where did you "extract" it, you know, after you downloaded it? If you are trying to play from inside the archive, that might be your problem. Try extracting the folder to the desktop and playing from inside there.
I always extract the contents of the archive before the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
why is the image black and there is no image?
If your OS is Windows 10 make sure that you have all pending Windows updates installed including optional updates.

If your OS is Windows 7 install Visual C++ 2015 (x86).
Note: C++ 2015 can't be installed on top of a newer version of Visual C++ (2017/2019). If you already have C++ 2017/2019 uninstall them, then install C++ 2015 and then install 2017/2019 again.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Note: C++ 2015 can't be installed on top of a newer version of Visual C++ (2017/2019). If you already have C++ 2017/2019 uninstall them, then install C++ 2015 and then install 2017/2019 again.
Are you sure about that? According to the latest Visual C++ 2019 already includes the 2015 version.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
If your OS is Windows 10 make sure that you have all pending Windows updates installed including optional updates.

If your OS is Windows 7 install Visual C++ 2015 (x86).
I have *64 library 2019 version is worth. What other library is needed then?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have *64 library 2019 version is worth. What other library is needed then?
Because the game is compiled as 32-bit (x86) application and not as 64-bit.

Windows 7 doesn't support webp format natively. This is why you need Visual C++ 2015 libraries.

On Windows 10 webp support was shipped with one of the updates in combination with .NET Framework 4.5 or 4.8.

Last edited:

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
It's not that I can't find a Polish translator. I decided not to add the translation (same with a number of other languages that I have left out).

These translation take a lot of time for both me and the translator, there is a lot a of communicating back and forth.
Of all my (paying) customers, less than 1% is Polish.
And sadly, I can't pay my bills with gratitude.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Actually all of the things you pointed out are discussed in the current poll:
These will all be addressed in the next update or the one after that.
Faerin:
Well, it's hard to find somebody who could translate into my Polish. I don't know if anyone here plays at Mystwood Manor from Poland except me, but if there was anyone there would be a chance. Yes, it is difficult to encourage someone if he would not like to alone. Currently, maybe I'm alone and I play MOTH after it, but it's a pity that I won't be able to understand it, but only guess what and how. I understand that it takes a lot of time to translate it, but if it were, it would probably update with each update, unless that's the case. Well then it's hard. At least I tried and asked. It is difficult to speak. I think that in your next other games there will be other languages besides English. Greetings.

If I translated it wrong, I'm sorry.

Reactions: laszlo12

BostonSecret

Feb 7, 2019
uhh hello why cant i play the game? ive never had any problems with any other game like this... I open the archive and press the game application to play like i did for any other game and it says error must extract first... ok kinda weird cause i dont have to do this with any other game... so i extract it and try again and it still doesnt work.. can someone help?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
uhh hello why cant i play the game? ive never had any problems with any other game like this... I open the archive and press the game application to play like i did for any other game and it says error must extract first... ok kinda weird cause i dont have to do this with any other game... so i extract it and try again and it still doesnt work.. can someone help?
There's a number of reasons why you couldn't get the game to load, but it would be helpful to look at your player log to help determine the problem.

Check the folder C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor\
See if a file "Player.log" exists. If so, please attach that file.

RandomGuy400

Jan 31, 2020
Hello all here is the next release of Mystwood Manor v0.1.1c

N.B: v0.1.0 saves can be used with this version just copy your profile folder from the previous version.

So all of you please

Enjoy and Take Care

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monroe could you please update the OP Thanks

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes