larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have already played 23 days. 2nd level guest came and wanted bar. I probably wait save file from someone.
Or if its possible can you check my save file again please ?
I honestly don't know what you keep doing but the save you have provided me with is completely broken, Amber isn't highlighted as if you haven't got her working for you but she shows up as cleaning.
I don't know if you have used Cheat Engine to raise the level of the hotel but you will have to start again, this time explore Mystwood Manor at the start of the second day so you can unlock Amber to work for you
Sorry I can't help you more

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
I hope that for the next update there will be at least 1 more girl to hire, even if she isn't fleshed out. Running the hotel with just 2 is a pain.

Reactions: DA22

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I dont know if its bug, but in the begining i can`t select the lobby.

It`s say:

Why don`t you find the lobby, and click on its icon to go there.

I already click in the icon and didn`t change nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: saksham trivedi

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
is it correct that the shaker hasn't its icon?

View attachment 675189
Yes it's missing

I dont know if its bug, but in the begining i can`t select the lobby.

It`s say:

Why don`t you find the lobby, and click on its icon to go there.

I already click in the icon and didn`t change nothing.
Is the dialogue box still on the screen when it asks you to click the lobby

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
How often can you update the game, add more contents etc? I'm really curious because this look very promising but it's still not much. The game looks great, mechanics are understandable, renders are just amazing, plot is very interesting.

Reactions: Michel Mak

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How often can you update the game, add more contents etc? I'm really curious because this look very promising but it's still not much. The game looks great, mechanics are understandable, renders are just amazing, plot is very interesting.
The game is updated on a monthly schedule

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Only once, and after my post....but thank you, appreciate the intention.
Well, you have posted at 9.20 CET, and key was uploaded at same page at 6.52 CET and 7.20 CET. One used deleted his post in meantime, because of double-post, but another is still there. Not big deal, but it's before you even asked.... Cheers. ;)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Can you hire more help yet, in addition to the mom & sister? I have a setup for up to 3 guests but too much work for just 2.

Mar 3, 2018
I am stuck at Julia's progress for Tier 1. The first circle of that - "Relax a little" is locked. What to do now?

P.S: I am using an old save from 1.0b and I really don't want to start over again - specifically with the card selection and all.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am stuck at Julia's progress for Tier 1. The first circle of that - "Relax a little" is locked. What to do now?

P.S: I am using an old save from 1.0b and I really don't want to start over again - specifically with the card selection and all.
Assign her to the lobby and then check on her

• Hey there
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes