AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
1) The mapping file changes your relationships with both Julia (Anthony's girlfriend) to your mom and Amber (from childhood friend) to your sister.
2) If the file "key.ini" is missing from the game's root folder, that would cause the cheats to be locked.
Where is that "key" file ?

Anomica

Dec 1, 2018
I like this game, or the idea of it but...Is there even any sex in this game and if so, how do you get there? Spending hours doing the same thing over and over again with no hint of how to progress is very dull. If i wanted to play a hotel management game I wouldn't look in the incest category, i'm sorry to say. Either give some hints on how to progress on the physical aspects or speed up the process. I just played the first 10 or 11 days and either I'm doing it very wrong or this games takes place in almost real time...Hints, advice, a guide, something please!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I like this game, or the idea of it but...Is there even any sex in this game and if so, how do you get there? Spending hours doing the same thing over and over again with no hint of how to progress is very dull. If i wanted to play a hotel management game I wouldn't look in the incest category, i'm sorry to say. Either give some hints on how to progress on the physical aspects or speed up the process. I just played the first 10 or 11 days and either I'm doing it very wrong or this games takes place in almost real time...Hints, advice, a guide, something please!
There are no sex scenes yet. It's still too early in game development.

Reactions: TheDevian

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Three posts up someone said there is no fap material yet, so can figure from that there's no sex at all. Probably not for a very long time.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
The game looks GREAT! The UI is beautifully made and the girls are gorgeous! Even sister Welsh! :LOL: But it's also quite complicated and it will take A LOT of work from Faerin to finish it.

A couple of ideas to improve the grinding:
1. The guests' satisfaction slider could fill faster or the player could skip the animation by clicking.
2. When you have to decide what to do (Check on Staff, Check on Guest etc) maybe ti would be a good idea the "Do Nothing" option to need only 1 click? You'll do it a lot of times trying to get some money.
(Maybe they are mentioned before. I haven't read the whole thread)

Also a weird thing that happened: the second Amber event (A quick break), took place before the first one (Naptime) but without being unlocked in her progress. After going through the first event and then the second (again), everything went fine. I guess it has to do with me using the save from the previous version but I thought I should mention it in case it confuses someone.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The game looks GREAT! The UI is beautifully made and the girls are gorgeous! Even sister Welsh! :LOL: But it's also quite complicated and it will take A LOT of work from Faerin to finish it.

A couple of ideas to improve the grinding:
1. The guests' satisfaction slider could fill faster or the player could skip the animation by clicking.
2. When you have to decide what to do (Check on Staff, Check on Guest etc) maybe ti would be a good idea the "Do Nothing" option to need only 1 click? You'll do it a lot of times trying to get some money.
(Maybe they are mentioned before. I haven't read the whole thread)

Also a weird thing that happened: the second Amber event (A quick break), took place before the first one (Naptime) but without being unlocked in her progress. After going through the first event and then the second (again), everything went fine. I guess it has to do with me using the save from the previous version but I thought I should mention it in case it confuses someone.
The first one, I'll add to my list (the option to turn off/speed up UI animations is on there as well).
The 2nd is planned for the next update.

Yeah, the transition for Amber from the previous version may cause this (will be fixed as well).

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated!

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I can't get past Monday afternoon. I explore once, with no result, then check on Amber the second time. After that the game freezes. It happened to me twice. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't get past Monday afternoon. I explore once, with no result, then check on Amber the second time. After that the game freezes. It happened to me twice. Has anyone else had this problem?
1) Are you playing the latest version (0.1.1c)?
2) Did you extract the game to a new folder?

If 'yes' to either of those questions, please attach your save.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Hello! I have a question. Is it as good as the MOTH or will I be disappointed? I just love very much the previous game and I would like Veronica to be in this game too)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello! I have a question. Is it as good as the MOTH or will I be disappointed? I just love very much the previous game and I would like Veronica to be in this game too)
Well, unfortunately, none of the characters from MotH are in MwM, but that doesn't mean this isn't worth playing. It's still in the early stages of development, so, who knows what the future will bring.

Reactions: twichman

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
1) The mapping file changes your relationships with both Julia (Anthony's girlfriend) to your mom and Amber (from childhood friend) to your sister.
2) If the file "key.ini" is missing from the game's root folder, that would cause the cheats to be locked.
Thank you so much. Not interested in incest, so happy with it as is. Where can I find this Key.ini file?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes